Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbqljY_lPfDKPpABULoz78dhp6sCWhkNW3vhv4w4aBuy5B05sXRA

The big brute walked swiftly through the forest heading towards the small creek. He barely made any noise because of the powdery soft snow under his powerful hooves. The cool wind combed its icy fingers though his long silky mane and tail and made his wispy feathers around his hooves dance.

The stallion stopped and breathed deeply pulling in a freezing breath, a new scent tantalized his senses. He stood there a statue of grace,masculine, and power testing the air trying to figure out what other presence was in the woods.

Others are afraid of him, but in reality he was a gental giant towering over 18 hands. But then again mess with the ones he loves and you will have a reason to be scared..

He finally got to the small creek he sighed letting out a burst of steam from his large nostrils.. He still felt the ghostly presence around him and the scent flooding his senses.

2I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Yin

Bro, you should chill out

I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) White-10
Wandering, wandering, the vagabond was without pause, gliding alike a hawk across the earth, the trails of his venture deepset inside the snow itself. If not aware of the surroundings, he could pass unnoticed, as the pale hue of his coat offered disguise amidst the wintry environment, though a chill froze beyond his skin once he at last came to rest. For a moment, the world was still as his gaze searched, drifting to find the company; a majestic horse double his own size, and surely far more intimidating. This would have been enough incentive for the stallion to continue on, yet after the long journey, Yin wanted to sample the waters of the creek, and he carefully began to approach, body language reserved and non-threatening, “May I please drink?” a quiet tone was chosen, “I will leave as soon as I have, it is too cold to remain and I will not disturb you. Please consider it.” Pleading, he remained at a cautious distance, as there was almost no way he could survive an attack from such a massive creature.

3I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbqljY_lPfDKPpABULoz78dhp6sCWhkNW3vhv4w4aBuy5B05sXRA

Titan arched his neck his chin bumping into his wide chest as he saw a ghostly white horse walked silently towards him. He expelled a blast of vapors as he let go of the breath he was holding and his maw stretched into a kind smile as his crimson eyes looked over the smaller stallion when he spoke in soft tones.

"Well yes you can my kind friend.. I was in need of some companionship anyway.." he said his deep velvet voice wrapping itself around the brutes maw. The one thing he could not fathom his the attraction he felt for the ghost. He shifted slightly eyeing the fellow stallion.. It made him uneasy..

The cold wind blew again making the big stallion quake slightly as his body tried so despretly to warm itself up. "Well.. If you want my friend we can find a warmer cave somewhere and.. chat" he said as he felt his cheeks warm unexpectedly and his eyes meeting the others.. And he sighed looking ahead his long forelock veiling his bright eyes.

4I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Yin

At first the horse was uncertain, guarded eyes watching the other, expecting him to become threatening at any moment. There were few horses who spared the outcast, and he was not sure he could outrun this one. The smile was enough to bring ease, and when an invitation was extended, Yin gratefully neared the creek's edge, swiftly taking mouthfuls of the liquid, “it is you who is the kind one for allowing me near. I am grateful, and I could not deny you company for your kindness, sir.” Sir - it was all he could think to name him, and once the thirst was quenched, the runaway stared intently, wordlessly curious at such eyes once their gaze was held; eyes that reminded him of roses, though it wasn't easy to tell for the other's luscious mane. It brought a faint smile to his own lips, and he searched for the cave spoken of, still aware of the fact they were but strangers. What if the intention was to earn his trust, and then ambush? Yin knew it was lethal to remain in the cold for too long, and a potential ambush would be a quicker end than to perish in the wilderness. “Do you know the way? I think there is one close,” he would ask the equine, beginning to advance through the snow, winding through the trees.

5I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Uncertain was the others expression the stallion sighed again. A smiled again made itself known when the other was grateful for his kindness. "Don't worry friend i am also an outcast of sorts.. By the by my name is Titan.. Would you make me happy and tell me your name?" he asked his eyes once again meeting the other males.

The other quenched his thirst and brought his crown up to ask him if he knew where this so called cave was. "Yes my friend its only a mile from here, we should get there fast" he said tossing his forelock out of his eyes so he could study the other further.

The others form was graceful and frail like a mares but the definition of his chest and shoulders told Titan other wise. The silk of the others skin made the stallion want to run his muzzle along his back and neck- Wait what are these feelings that curled themselves around his heart? The brute closed his eyes and expelled as soft breath.

His heart leaped into his throat when the other came near.. It seemed like he was falling for a-a- Stallion.. How could this be??

(I posted on the other site)

6I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Yin

There was a slight pause at the fact the other horse revealed his similarly herd-less nature; was it that obvious of himself that he were an outcast? Could Titan be as sincere as the other horses who had not attacked before? At the request, the Arabian swayed the length of his tail, ears directed towards the one who was befitting of such a name, and their eye contact remained. “My name is Yin,” he answered quietly, curious as to why Titan had asked for it. Compared to the large, masculine stallion, he felt like another species, more of a gazelle or deer than a horse. “I will follow if you lead Titan,” as this was unfamiliar territory and he was still disorientated from travelling restlessly, though he soon broke into a canter to warm already stiffening muscles from the bitter cold.

7I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:07 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The brutes crimson eyes burned slightly at the hidden lust he was trying ever so hard to hide. He just sighed and smiled and repeated the others name liking the feeling of it on his tounge. The massive male took off in a swift trot to warm up his huge muscles from being stiff and cold.

The cold wind burned his nostrils and eyes when he kicked up into a slow smooth canter. His breath came out in short bursts as he slowed when he saw the inviting opening of the cave.

"My friend Yin" he said looking back at the deer like ghost "We have reached the cave!" he said his bright eyes sparkling with excitement and lust.

He tossed his silky mane and walked inside relishing the warmth that enveloped him as he walked further into the cave.

8I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 am

Yin

Currently oblivious, the small horse was not aware that there was anything but a fellowship between them. As outcasts, it was a possibility they could band together and form a bachelor herd, picking up more like themselves along the way. Though the last time Yin had thought he was going to finally belong to a caring herd, it was not as it had seemed. A soft exhale left his throat, the cave soon appearing through the woods, and despite his instinct, the phantom did not hesitate to enter. It was too cold to think what might be inside, and if it was a plot, then at least this captor was with courtesy. “It's nice to feel warm,” the pale replied, stepping as close as possible to the large stallion without touching him; he didn't want to overstep boundaries, but to share body heat was something he had been devoid of for too long, and alongside the cave's atmosphere, it was more than effective at ridding of the chill. “If this is too close, I will move.Eyes would glance about the den - it was larger than imagined. Is this cave your home?” 

9I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The silence was comforting along with the warmth of Yin beside him. Titan sighed softly relaxing. His ear twisted towards the pales voice. "Yes it feels wonderful" he said smirking slightly.

The brutes heart was beating wildly at their close proximity he wanted this stallion. He licked his lips slightly and pulled in a breath when the ghost ambled closer to him.. Yet it wasn't close enough for Titan.

The big stallion risked it all and stretched his neck and felt his nose touch the silky smooth back of the of the stallion. He pulled in a surprised breath as he felt like fireworks where going off inside of his body.. These feelings where unfamiliar and new.. He like them..

"No its not too close.. Its not close enough for me Yin.. I know we just met but... I have developed a strange attachment to you.." he said pulling the stallion closer and looking into his eyes with his burning red ones.

10I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Yin

Since the horse had never had another express an interest in himself as an individual for anything other than courtesy or perhaps friendship, the difference in the behaviour of this stallion was all but undetectable to him. Even the comment regarding it being far more than merely nice did not rouse any suspicions, and a quiet smile displayed to the other at the beginning of the contact, though it faded as contemplative thoughts shrouded. It was at first assumed as little other than a way to feel more warmth, but then it dawned as the gasp was heard: this was was more, and his skin felt heated afterwards. “Titan?” The name only just known, gaze reflecting back the other's bright colour, a long inhale taken before continuation of speech. Yin would willing allow himself to be pulled nearer, “how close is enough? How can you be attached to me? I'm not even near your size and I'm no mare. Mares are beautiful and can give you foals- I can understand the ease to become attached to them, but me? Why?” It couldn't be understood, though the pale horse could not confess to disliking the idea at all. There was something reassuring about having such an ally, and he was definitely easy on the eyes.

11I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The brute sighed and put his maw on Yin inhaling his tantalizing scent that hooked him when he scented it by the creek. He dragged his muzzle to the others hind quarters going in circular motions.

He nibbled at the others spine licking where he nibbled. He listened to the others words.

"Yin.. I would get as close as YOU would allow me.. I don't know how i am attached to you but Im afraid if you left my heart would call out for you and only you..--" the brute paused his movements and though hard..

"I really don't care for mares.. They don't effect me like you are.." The heat in the stallions body traveled to his cheeks and between his legs it made him slightly uncomfortable.

"Yin if your not wanting this then i understand.. I just.. I don't know what these fluttery feelings are when you look at me.. I don't know what these shocks I get when i touch you are.. My heart is pounding Yin.. And its calling your name.. Yin" he said looking straight a head of them his red eyes shimmering slightly with emotion and his cheeks had a slight pink hue to them.

The stallion has never admitted his feeling for anyone it felt good to vent something but now he was afraid he made the other feel uncomfortable.. He couldn't bare to lose someone he had developed deep feeling for.. Again

12I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Yin

The new weight against his hide was confusing; instinct compelled him to deny it and leave, that it was all a game and in the end it would come to violence, but his mind encouraged him to remain still. Standing in place, the other's touch was acknowledged by tail brushing against, an exhale preceding his reply, “this- it's nice. You're the first to touch me this way, but it doesn't feel wrong. You sound so sure of that.” For the outcast to hear such words was almost alike another dream, that an acquaintance would take such an interest for something other than to destroy. Listening, the pale one's head tilted, falling to gently push against the stallion's side, to explore him. “What do you want to do to me?” His voice came out unexpectedly coy, “I can tell you are not lying.” The final words before the equine repositioned, sliding against the massive horse as his neck trailed lower, to the hot sheathe which he now nipped gently, his hind swaying slightly as flowing tail lifted to its preferred high carriage, dock flexing to reveal the smooth, dark skin. “Titan, we both don't understand this, but the least I can do is give you some relief.”

13I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The brute relished the feeling of the pale horse beside him as his small head leaned against his side. He was going insane on the inside but on the outside he was calm with a slight heat to his massive body.

The dappled draft almost groaned when he heard the pale Arabian's coy question.. It shocked him slightly.. "Oh some ungrateful things filled with lust.. You are looking.. Delectable right now..Yin" he said trying to choose the right words..

Titan drew in a slow breath when the small stud slid against him relocating to his hinds.. His neck going lower.. Titans heart beat was running away from him and lodging its self in his throat..

He could not hold back any further when the ghost nipped his sheath he let out a low lust filled groan.. "Oh dear Yin" he said as the head of his tool slipped out.. The stallions breathing was slow and shallow..

His eyes were a burning,smoldering fire red as they brightened with lust and excitement as the pale raised his tale to show the dark skin.. Titan shifted and turned around facing the entrance of the cave and he turned and cocked his head and licked the others rump gently..

14I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:28 am

Yin

Such restraint that was displayed was admirable and proved that the massive stallion was not of ill intent, the heat radiating from his skin enjoyed, as it served to resist the cold even further. The outcast was unsure of himself when the question had sounded, but the answer only encouraged him. “Are you teasing me?” Curious, an exhale clouding the limited distance between them, as smoke before the fire. Muzzle would widen to consume the head, tongue curling around its shape as he wondered what to do that would feel best. A shiver of anticipation ran through him at Titan's attention, the tongue against such a sensitive area forcing him to release the stallion's flesh momentarily to draw a steadying breath, face still pressed against the length. “What do you like best? This is all new to me.”

15I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The stallion was warm and full of lust.. He had never felt this kind of.. Hmm what is this feeling.. Love? Lust?.. He exhaled but only to draw in a long inhale as he felt the pales warm tounge on his pulsing tool..

"Yin" the massive stallion moaned at the pales sudden attention. He squeezed his bright eyes shut for a moment then he continued his caress on the others dark skin under the high set tail.

"What your doing.. Feels amazing Yin.." he said his voice deep and echoing through the cave.. His eyes where literally glowing in the dark cave.

His tool slowly slid out more and quickly hardened at its full length.. His form was shaking and his breaths came out in short quick bursts as his body was over whelmed with pleasure and need.

16I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Yin

Yin was shocked to admit that the taste wasn't as he thought it would be, though his nose did wrinkle slightly as he tried to adjust to it. The horse still felt that this was too much too soon, as they had only just learned one another's names, but the equine was unable to think of a good enough reasoning against it. He belonged to no herd, and it was the same for the other. What they were experiencing now appeared to be mutual, and if Titan did not protest to the contact, to his curiosity, then it would continue, a shudder following along his spine as the strangely pleasurable sensation was caused by male's interaction; reflex would cause the orifice to clench firmly in response. Once he felt the organ become too much for his mouth to contain, the stallion released from his jaws and breathed against it, occasionally sliding his tongue over the tip to test for the other's response. “Titan...”

17I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The massive stallion smirked slightly as the pale let go of his large tool. He walked to the others flank and ran his nose along his back and hips. Finally he licked the others skin between his loins trying to give Yin the pleasure as he did for him..

He nipped at his sheath and nuzzled it blowing his hot breath on the skin. His ears flicked to catch the other whispering his name he smiled softly.

The feeling of being this close to Yin made the brute the happiest he had ever been. Yin reminded him so much of Nina it was crazy.. Thats why he was so attracted to him at first. Now he is hopelessly attached to Yin.. He didn't know what he would do without him..

18I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Yin

The temperature between them continued to rise gradually, and the stormy weather outside could not reach the depth of the cave they had chosen to rest in. The outcast was erasing his inhibitions to compulsion, but he had some questions for his company, “what would happen if I continued? I don't know why, but I want to.” He watched when the large horse paced from his range, only to breathe loudly then at the unexpected contact, a hind leg scraping into the ground as a reaction. Yin was no comparison to Titan's size, but the organ revealed immediately, and fluid already dripped into the earth from the slit. “This is like when I was around those mares, but it was against my will...” it seemed this was the opposite, and the naïve was not so timid to realise it.

19I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The stallion blew a breath softly as the weather worsened and the heat between the two of them rose. "You could find out your self what would happen.." he said smirking slightly at his challenge he just gave.

Titan's heart leaps as Yin's tool was revealed and the pre was already leaking slightly. The brute licked his lips and opened his maw and revealed his hot pink tounge and he gave the organs head a tentative lick awaiting the others response.

20I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Yin

A temptation as posed by his company encouraged the return, the silver horse's body aligning so that they could each lavish one another with the specifically desired attention. All that he wanted now was an answer to curiosity, and so his torrid breath flooded over Titan's flesh once more before he imbibed what was possible within jaws, sucking, his tail lashing against the massive one's body in enjoyment. When he felt the exploratory touch, a shiver of thrill heightened his pulse, and the hip adjacent to Titan's neck brushed against the other in acknowledgement.

21I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sorry im having writers block please excuse my horrible post)

The massive stallions tool twitched as he felt the others breath fan itself over it. He let go of Yin's organ just long enough so he could groan softly.

22I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Yin

The silver horse continued to try and appease his company, but there was still the fact he had few ideas of what to attempt. His herd had never allowed him to be with a mare or his own gender, and his instincts were more or less dormant through subservience. The slightest reaction felt in his mouth was enough encouragement to keep tasting the flesh, but he was slowing because of the increasingly pleasant feeling at his underbelly, which only increased with the attention Titan gave him.
(I'm not really sure what to suggest other than if you had any ideas of what you want to happen, it's best to initiate them?)

23I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Empty Re: I Would Fight For You (Yin ONLY!!) Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Titan moved slowly around the other stallion to his rear and began to tease it with his hot tongue. He wanted to make sure that it was well lubricated so he would not hurt his stallion. His heart hammered in his brood chest and he shifted his weight nervously

(This is argos)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum