Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Punishment is meant to be punishment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Punishment is meant to be punishment Empty Punishment is meant to be punishment Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:53 pm

crazyeyes

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

This rp is about a girl being used as a slave, she was bad and her punishment is to get trampled by a horse or horses. I'm accepting mares or stallions and even more girls to get trampled. Stallions can mate with humans but if that becomes the main focus in the rp I won't accept it. I need mean horses who are not afraid to hurt a human.

Naomi   was spread eagle on the arena floor as her owners let the horses in, her eyes widened in fear but she couldn't stop the wetness from pooling between her legs. She loved the thought of being helpless even if she knew it would be painful after all this was punishment.

Punishment is meant to be punishment Tumblr_lz3htqJwfJ1ro5y75o1_500_large

2Punishment is meant to be punishment Empty Re: Punishment is meant to be punishment Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Okay seems interesting. :3

Hem is a dark colored male with a attitude of a shark.

Hem trotted into the cage wild eyed hooves scraping against the ground. A few mares had been coming in which made his sheath come loose. Yet he was not allowed to even touch one or he would be whipped raw. So his hormones had been going crazy, but it was just another thing he could handle. The female human who lay sprawled helpless churned him on as he smelled the wet clit. Yet he knew his job and maybe perhaps afterwards he could taste the girl. He was set loose and he reared up crashing his legs down on one of the females legs. He didn't crush it, but simply caused a good deal of pain and bruising left behind. His cock hardened as he neared those long slender legs and he lowered his head to let out a huff on the warm clit. His back hoof crashed down on her foot as he let out his silky salmon tongue graze over her legs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum