Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The alphas daughter (Male wanted)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 pm

aquila

aquila
Bro, you should chill out

Fyla looked at son:Dont worry Brego. It is just our courtship behaviour. I was claimed, by your father forcefully too. I wasnt enjoying it until he broke my hymen. After that he gave me great pleasure A smile appered at her mouth, when Jhorno came back inside her mind.Just try to give her pleasure, and she will be gratefull. Lyall is a good girl, and you will start wonderful family. Look after her, and pups, when it will be her time to whelping, and be good father to your pups. Good luck, come back when you will finish. Shu nuzzled her son once again, and followed Akando.

Brego sighed, he was so excited, and frightened. Its gonna be his first time with female, furthermore probably he will make Lyall mother. Its such responsibility for young wolf. His nose guided him to Lyall shelter. He gently licked her noseLyall, are you angry at me?

https://inkbunny.net/aquilla

27The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:09 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando walked nimbly back to camp looking back at Fyla

Lyall was in her den when Brego came in she jumped up and he licked her nose, "Yes I am" she huffed staring at him

28The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

aquila

aquila

Akando, how I could repay you, for bringing back my son?she looked directly into his eyesYou have made this day the happiest, since my tragedy.

Oh lyall why you are so resentful? he asked gently licking her neck and going lower to her belly. Brego caressed her enlarged, and sensitive, during heat nipples. He could only tease her inside the den, it was too small to mount her inside.

29The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:07 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He looked at her, "Oh Fyla it was Lyall who brought him here" he brushed past her, "Be my alpha female" he watched her

Lyall flattened her ears and stepped back when he teased her nipples, "Brego!" she snapped, "What are you doing?" She felt cramped in the den so she went out,

30The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

aquila

aquila

I would love toFyla whispered, and kissed him into his maw.Let me show you something that Jhonro loved She turned him on his back, and started licking his testicles, and touching his belly with her paws.

Brego followed her. He licked her vulva few times, indicating her readiness. He let his instinct to guide him. His supressed lust exploded Brego sprang upwards, and clutched his foreleg around her hips. He closed his unsheated shaft to her opening. He thrusted forcefully and he was inside her vaginal passage.

31The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:06 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He smiles then groaned his sheath twitching, "Oh" he moans

Lyall yelped jumping up when he licked her vulva she was about to turn around and nip him when he leaped onto her and held her she tried to escape him "BR-" she was cut off from the pain as he entered her she howled breathing heavily, "B-redo s-stop" she gasped in pain a teardrop fell

32The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla was going higher, licking his sheath. She pressed his sheath with paws, revealing pink tip of his penis.

Brego pressed harder into her, until he was stopped, by her hymen. He shuffled his hind legs, breathed deeply, and increased his pressure. He deflowered Lyall. He felt a heat and moisture of her inner passage. He gave her few spurts of his precum, to make this act easier. He licked her scruff, trying to relieve her pain a bit.

33The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:34 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando's member came out full as he panted, "Of Fyla"

Lyall whimpered as he came to a stop by her hymen she closed her eyes shut and opened them as he claimed her innocence . She yelped in pain as a little blood came out her body rocked in pain as he licked her scruff

34The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla was llicking now his member, tasting his unique flavour. She opened his maw, and swallowed his gland. She caressed around his knot, giving him extra pleasure.

Brego whispered into her ear:Don't worry my dear. We just passed the worst part of our intercourse Brego gripped her scruff with his jaws. He started thrusting rapidly into his new mate, accomodating her vagina to his lenght, and girth.

35The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:57 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Groaning his member twitched again releasing his precum he grunted in pleasure,

Lyall stood there shaking panting heavily her body moved with his thrusts as he thrust into her rapidly, "Hmrgh" she said everytime he went into her her hot tight walls hugging him everytime he entered her

36The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla drank his precum.She was happy bringing him a pleasure. She felt sensation in rear end of her body.I will be in heat soon! She turned around exposing her vulva to him.

Brego grunted in pleasure. He felt that his tip of penis was touching her cervix. He shot another spray of precum, making her more wet.

37The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:21 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando moaned in pleasure then looked at her vulva he lapped at it egarly wanting more of his juices

Lyall started to enjoy it she let out a small moan and pushed her rump back meeting his thrusts "oh yes" she whined

38The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:38 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla lowered her rump, allowing him deeper inside. Her vagina started to secrete thick fluid, preparing her for penetriation. She started to massage, his scrotum.

Oh Lyall, my loveBrego whinned in pleasure. His tip become more sensitive, he could feel any fold's of her vagina. He clutched her harder and pulled out penis, caressing her clitoris. He just didn't want to finish too early, and make their first time unique.

39The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:40 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He lapped faster loving her juices he stepped back then jumped on her his paws wrapping around her as he dragged her closer to him

"I-I love you B-Brego" she panted moaning in pleasure she clentched her pussy hard hugging him before realising him

40The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla felt Akando on her back. She moved her tail off giving him full acces Claim me as your queen!

Brego increased his speed. He felt contraction's of her vagina around his wolfhood. It gave him extra pleasure. He pressed once more, sliping his not-inflated yet knot inside her body.Brego started gasping, he was so close. We will become parents, Lyall he whispered, and licked her ear's.

41The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:14 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You got it" he cooed in her ear before he slid member in he grunted in pleasuer and pulled out and slammed back in moving quickly and making sure to push his length in deep

She grunted in pleasuer moaning closing her eyes in pleasure "P-Parents" she wasn't sure if she was ready but she thrust he rump back meeting his thrusts wanting more of him

42The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:56 pm

aquila

aquila

Fyla gigled playfully, when she felt him inside. It was great to make love first time after her lost. She was experienced in giving pleasure, so she wrapped his shaft inside, with her internal muscles.

Brego felt anxiety in her voiceDont worry darling. You will be wonderfull mother.he encouraged her. He was thrusting deeper, and deeper, when he felt strange tension. It was his knot. His bulbus swollen, making his thrust harder. Brego realised that he is on the edge. He shuffled his hind legs rapidly. Brego pushed once more, experiencing first climax in his life

43The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:18 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akando grabbed her scruff and pounded into her loving the feeling of her insides he grunted in pleasure continuning his thrusting he stopped then began again panting he licked her scruff groaning as he shoved himself deeper

Lyall ears flattened she didn't know if she could be a mother she was scared she listened to his word and nodded his knot started to grow and it hurt she squrimmed underneath him trying to escape the knot barking in pain as it stretched her she camled down but his seeds realsed in her she panted heavily but didn't climax

44The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 am

aquila

aquila

Fyla bowed her back underneath his powerful pushes. She sreamed in pleasure when she felt his jaw around her neck. She felt vibrations spreading through her spine, as he touched her sensitive spot inside.  She turned her head back to himAkando -gasp- Do you wish, ooch to raise another litter, with me,-moan- as your mate?

Lyall was wriggling, jerking his penis. It brought pain to Brego. Lyall, dont move now! We are tied , so you cant separate, untill my wolfhood base will shrunk. Otherwise you will harm me. Brego felt sensations in his loins. He held her tighter, and howled loudly, when he felt strong contractions inside his scrotum, and reproductive tract. He squirted his seed inside her womb. Witch each shot he felt impulse spreading from penis to brain. He kissed her tenderly, and dismounted her, landing on the ground.

45The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:23 am

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whined in pain as the knot held them together, it was painful but she had to bare with it she colsed her eyes trying to think of something else but the pain was all in her though she was tied rump to rump with him

Akando grunted as he thrusted himself in slamming himself trying to get deeper with every thrust he grunted in pleasure, "-y-yes!" he groaned moaning as he moved his hips faster

46The alphas daughter (Male wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: The alphas daughter (Male wanted) Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 am

aquila

aquila

Brego lifted his hind leg and turned around, being now bonded with her in canine fashion. After first powerfull burst's his ejaculation weaken to slow stream. He closed his eyes in mating pleasure. His mind was filled of vision his future family. He was seeing himself playing with their future cub's and Lyall as his queen. Oh yes she will be great mother, we will start new pack, stronger that any in these forests he thought as he slowly was inseminating shewolf. He looked at her. Lyall surely wasn't enjoying with act. Lyall, whats wrong? he asked her with concern in his voice.

Fyla heard loud howl.It must be Brego's cries of ecstasy. Im going to be grandmother! she thought rapidly. Her heart was filled with hapiness of being mother ,and grandmother at the same time. She loved pups to the bottom of her heart. Her vagina pulsed with frequency of her heartbeat.
His pushes went deeper and deeper, Akando was almost touching her cervix with his tip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum