Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Runaway (Mrs. Grier)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:32 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A beautiful russet colored husky trotted through the empty streets. The moon was at its highest point and she had just run away from her home. Her humans always came home drunk with their friends, they pushed her around and sometimes tried to fuck her. When they left the door open she took her chance and bolted with them yelling at her. She quickly padded over to the side walk where she tried ripping her collar off.

2The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Image12

Jax was slowly padding on a sidewalk, his tongue lolled out, he was panting heavily. It was a cloudy, gloomy day, and even though Jax wasn't hot, he was exhausted from all the walking he had done out here on the streets. The brute's ears then pricked as he heard another dog. His tail was high in the air and he then felt a growl coming up in his throat. His hair on the back of his neck rose up. He then lifted his nose in the air and sniffed and realized it was a bitch. And his hackles instantly flattened and he relaxed and slowly padded after the scent, soon finding a beautiful female. A small smile crossed his lips and his blue orbs sparkled with friendliness as he sauntered over to her and he then wagged his tail slightly, " Hey, darling." he said.

3The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:26 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita's ears swiveled to the sound of another dog, raising her head she saw the large male. Tucking her tail she looked at him with fear until he spoke. His tone of voice seemed friendly and that's what she needs out here in a place like this. Raising her tail slightly, she stood up straighter before nodding in greeting,"Hey," she responded with a soft bark.

4The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax's ears flattened when the large male saw that she was very fearful and his eyes softened and they glowed with soothingness. His ears then pricked upward again and his ice blue eyes lit up as the fae then instantly wasn't scared and a bright smile instantly appeared on his face. He wagged his tail hard, " I'm Jax. What's your name? " he asked politely.

5The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:10 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita noticed how the male began wagging his tail so she took it as a kind gesture. Feeling more relaxed she sat down,"Akita," she replied. Before remembering the collar around her neck,"So Jax, mind helping me out with this?" She asked using her back leg to scratch at her pink collar.

6The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:42 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax just smiled his widest at the fae, before taking a seat, his tail wagging, His ears twitched slightly as she asked him if he could help her out with her collar. He then nodded, " My pleasure darling." He then rose to his paws and walked over to her, he then cuffed his jaws around her collar with his rough teeth. Chewing roughly on it with his sharp teeth.

7The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:31 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita sat still until she felt it loos around her neck. With one quick tug of her neck she felt the collar rip and free her. Witha large smile she stretched and gave a large sigh of happiness,"I can breath again," she jokes softly,"Thank you."

8The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:11 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax smiled brightly as he watched the collar drop to the ground. He then twitched his ears slightly and dipped his head respectfully to Akita. He chuckled at her comment before then saying, " My pleasure."

9The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Mrs.Grier wrote:Jax smiled brightly as he watched the collar drop to the ground. He then twitched his ears slightly and dipped his head respectfully to Akita. He chuckled at her comment before then saying, " My pleasure."

10The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:01 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita looked at the male as she sat down and scratched at her neck with her back leg."Whats a dog like you doing out here?" She asked curious of why he was out here. She always thought most dogs had homes to go to.

11The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax smiled softly at her comment and chuckled. " Sweetheart, I don't live with humans like you do. They are stupid and annoying. And bossy. REALLY bossy. I am an independent dog." he said proudly, raising his chin high in the air. " I think you should be a loner too."

12The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita flattened her ears and stood up,"I don't belong to those filthy humans," she snapped before letting her ears raise again. She raised her tail before giving him a dog smirk,"I left the. Because I need help," she te him softly walking past him letting her heat scent reach his nose,"there's one more favor I need you to do for me."

13The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:35 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax flinched a little when she snapped at him suddenly and his ears pulled back. Jax then wondered what kind of help this beautiful female was meaning, but he got distracted when a mouth watering scent hit his nostrils. His nostrils flared and he wagged his tail slightly. His cock then began to poke out from its sheath and it twitched slightly, and it tingled too. She was in heat, and he wanted her so badly. His ice blue eyes filled with lust and he smirked, " What do you need, darling?"

14The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Mrs.Grier wrote:Jax flinched a little when she snapped at him suddenly and his ears pulled back. Jax then wondered what kind of help this beautiful female was meaning, but he got distracted when a mouth watering scent hit his nostrils. His nostrils flared and he wagged his tail slightly. His cock then began to poke out from its sheath and it twitched slightly, and it tingled too. She was in heat, and he wanted her so badly. His ice blue eyes filled with lust and he smirked, " What do you need, darling?"

15The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:26 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita gave her a sly, dog-like, grin before noticing the head of his cock slipping from its sheath. She surpressed a shudder before ducking under his belly and giving the red flesh a quick lick. "You see, I'm in heat and need to be fucked," she replied as she teasingly brushed against his body.

16The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax smiled lustfully at her and he let out a quiet moan when she licked the head of his cock. Jax's ears then pricked at her sentence and he then grinned sexily. " I will definitely help you with that." He then padded behind her and pushed her tail out of the way with his nose before then swiping his tongue over his jaws when he saw her pussy. He then rasped his tongue on it, licking the folds before then digging his tongue in, eating her out, he wanted her wet when he fucked her.

17The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

When Akita felt him nosing away her tail she lifted it revealing her throbbing pussy. She has been in heat for awhile so at this point she was as horny as ever. She moaned when his cold nose touched her pussy but as soon as his long tongue slid between her folds she held back a howl. She had never experienced anything like it, she wanted more. She began backing I to his muzzle trying to make him to deeper.

18The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax smirked at her reaction to eating her out, and he then realized that she wanted him to go deeper. So he stuck his tongue inside of her as far as it could go, before then finishing off. He swiped his tongue over his jaws. Now he thought she was ready for his cock so he then mounted her. His paws holding on tightly to her sides. He then poked around for her wet pussy, and he soon found it. Pushing only the head of his cock inside. He then spoke softly, " Are you okay so far? "

19The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita grew wet when his tongue slipped father inside of her. She couldn't suppress her urge to moan so she did, she let out a low moan not caring about the humans that might be in their houses nearby. Once his tongue retreated from her soaking pussy she glanced over her shoulder at him in confusion until she felt him moant her. She loved the feeling of him on top of her, she knew what was to come next. The husky gasped at the feeling of his cock poking at her entrance, at that point she wanted every inch of him inside her. She nodded,"Oh Jay just fuck me," she begged. Shad never begged anyone to do anything for her, she wasn't that type of dog."Please."

20The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax smiled and wagged his tail hard in excitement as she begged him to fuck her. " Gladly." he smirked. He then slowly started thrusting, his huge, thick dick inside of her vagina. He thrusted lightly and carefully, not wanting to hurt her. He groaned as her walls tightened around him.

21The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:52 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita gasped as his large cock began stretching out her walls. It hurt at first but it wasn't long until the pain faded away and was overcome by pleasure."Faster," she moaned once she noticed his slow pace,"it doesn't hurt." She could tell by his current pace he was trying to not hurt her.

22The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax pricked his ears slightly at her moan and he was turned on so much by it. He then started thrusting faster into her, his balls bounced against her as he pounded into her roughly. He groaned loudly and huskily. His eyes were very dark with lust.

23The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Akita felt her eyes squeeze shut as pleasure overwhelmed her, it sent a chill down her spine. She loved at how rough he was being with her instead of gentle and worrying about her safety. She began to grind against his cock wanting him as deep as he could go,"You fuck me so good," she panted.

24The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:21 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jax then growled in pleasure as she grinded against his cock. He then started thrusting faster and harder into her pussy, sexy smacking noises were being made each time he slammed into her walls. He groaned loudly each time his dick drove into her folds. He then smirked at her compliment, " I know." And he then moaned, " FUUUUUUUCKKKK YOU'RE SOOOOO GOD DAMN TIGHT! "

25The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Empty Re: The Runaway (Mrs. Grier) Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:33 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

At this point Akita felt weak as lust washed over her making her shudder. She moaned as his voice rung in his ears. Every word making her pussy leak with juices that lubricated his cock. "You feel so good inside me!" She howled over the sounds of the smacking. "Fuck me harder! Stretch me out with your cock!" She exclaimed which was followed by a loud and lustful moan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next