Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feel So Right But So Wrong (color)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

Colby walked into the party and ran a hand through his shaggy black hair and scanned the faces looking for anyone attractive. He smiled at friends and walked over to the bar and got a shot and through it back wincing slightly at the familiar burn. He watched the hot sweaty bodies grind together to the pounding beat of the music. He just sat there waiting for some one interesting to walk in.

2Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:48 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Elijah was talking to two girls her were obviously trying to get him out of the party so they could fuck him. As they continued trying to grind against him he saw a man walk up to the bar to get a shot. He could go for a shot himself so leaving the girls on the floor he sat beside the man. Once he downed his first shot he looked over at him with a small grin,"What are you doing here alone?" He asked noticing he wasn't around other people.

3Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Colby glanced at the man that sat down next to him, he watched with mild curiosity as the man downed his first shot then grinned at him. Something about this man spiked his interest, or maybe it is the vodka taking a minor affect, who knows.. He smiled back slightly "Oh just here to observe people, maybe dance, mostly drink, Eh i don't know what I'm doing here alone." He stopped laughing slightly then he added "No one really I'm interested in or interested in me." he said messing with his spider bite piercing on the left side of his bottom lip. He turned around in his seat once again scanning the crowed with his oddly colored eyes , they were a bright teal around the iris and a darkish ocean blue the rest of the way.

4Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:14 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Elijah nods as the man explains himself. He ran a hand through his short, cropped, brown hair as he listened. He rolled his bright blue eyes with a small laugh,"Well my name is Elijah and I'll be your friend for the night," he said with a playful grin as he told the bartender to get two more shots. Once the two shots were set in front of them he looked at the man again,no one is interested in you? he thought toy himself. He knew he found the man interesting, he wouldn't let the night go to waste with a man like this.

5Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Colby smiled as the man and studied him slightly from the corner of his eye, he was very attractive and his eyes caught his attention right way they were a bright beautiful blue. He chuckled slightly "I'm Colby. Thanks" he said grabbing the shot in-front of him and through it back feeling the burning sensation down his throat to his belly making him relax more and more. He sighed softly and looked over at Elijah "So are you here alone?" he asked gaining more confidence as he scooted a little closer to the the short haired man.

6Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Elijah grinned when he saw the man down his second shot, probably be more by the end of the night. He felt himself blush slightly when he noticed Colby slide closer to him. Pretending like he didn't notice he shrugged with a sime nod,"Besides the girls trying to get in my pants, yes I'm alone," he said with abhintnof a joking tone.

7Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Colby couldn't get enough of Elijah's dazzling smile. He fiddled with his lips piercing thoughtfully as he listened that he was alone except for the girls, that earned a soft chuckle from the black haired boy. "So do you want to get out of here, maybe go on a walk" he said wiggling his finger at the bartender with four more shots, they were going to be their last. He wanted to get to know this guy. He had lustful thoughts about this guy but how could he know it wasn't some alcohol induced lust or the real thing. He through back the shots and pushed the negative thoughts from his head, he waited for Elijah to accept the idea they were going on a walk.

8Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Elijah gave a small smile that only lifted one corner of his lip before nodding. He found this man attractive and found himself wanting him alone. A walk was a great way to get what he wanted. Downing a few more shots he lowered his lips by Colby's ear,"I'd like that," he whispered softly befoe heading for the exit, ready to get out of here.

9Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Colby smiled softly and got up just before the man whispered in his ear sending shocks of delicious shivers going down his spine and spasms in his stomach and a warmth between his legs. He bit his lower lip to stifle a groan rising up in his throat. He nodded and took the others hand so they wouldn't get separated in the grinding,hot,sweaty,nasty crowd. He opened the door and walked out and immediately pulls out a pack of cigarettes and pulls on out and lights it. "Want one? Or something else?" he asked adding the last part in a soft shy voice. His blue eyes reflecting the light of the full moon as he studies Elijah through the fringes of his black hair.

10Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Empty Re: Feel So Right But So Wrong (color) Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Elijah blushed at the feeling of his hand in his as he lead him through the crowd. He was glad it was dark in the party, he would feel embarrassed if Colby saw. Once they were out he had a small smirk at the man's question. Coming up close he let his fingers run up his thigh,"Something else?" He asked in a sly tone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum