Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

a dog has his day

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella moaned loudly, yelling her pleasure. " Ohhhhh, and you feel so damn good inside of me! " She shrieked in pleasure as he leaked pre-cum inside of her, and as he pounded her pussy hard.

27a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 am

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

Ember howled out his own pleasure with her, feeling his knot being squished by her pussy walls. "I'm gonna cum soon." he panted into her ear as she quickly humped her.

28a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:52 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella moaned, " Ohhhhh! " And she also howled her pleasure too. She loved how he was humping her fast. But she wanted even more. " Harder, faster." she moaned out.

29a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember couldn't hold back any longer and painted Bella's insides with rope after thick rope of his cum. "I'm cumming." He moaned softly into her ear as he panted, thrusting, quick short thrusts as he orgasms deep inside her.

30a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:36 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella moaned loudly as he shot huge loads of cum inside of her. And she moaned even louder as he continued quickly thrusting inside of her. " Yes! Don't stop! " she groaned. Pleasure filled her entire body.

31a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember, spurred on by Bella's words, kept pounding away at her even after he finished cumming. "As you wish mistress." He kept panting into her ear as his knot deflated as he fucked her hard.

32a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:22 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella moaned loudly, " Yes, oh yes!" She howled to the heavens in pure pleasure as he continued fucking her pussy hard even after he stopped cumming.

33a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember pulled himself out of her pussy and rammed deep into her tail hole. He never slowed down his pace and every time he thrusts into her, his cum shoots out of her pussy.

34a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella yelped loudly as he suddenly rammed his cock inside of her tail hole. She whimpered and whined as he did so. It hurt a lot. She soon then felt a little pleasure but she likes being fucked in her lussy better. It felt really good. This didn't.

35a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember didn't stop fucking her tail hole, loving the tightness that it gave. "Your so tight." He howled and moaned as she whimpered and whined.

36a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella winced as he continued fucking her tail hole. She knew he wasn't one of those cruel, evil males that only cared about themselves. He was just caring too much about his own pleasure that he didnt care how she felt. She continued whining louder, " It hurts so much." Her tail hole continued stinging. She got more pain than pleasure. She then soon felt the pleasure start coming more now and she let out a cry, which was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

37a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember moaned again, feeling his knot begin to inflate again. He hears her whine out this time and quickly stops and pulls out, getting off of her. "I'm sorry, I got lost in the lust." His cock was swaying back and forth, throbbing obscenely.

38a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella smiled warmly at him as he pulled out of her and got off. " It is alright." she said. Before then giving him a soft lick on the cheek.

39a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember's tail wagged happily as she licked his cheek. "So, what should we do now?"

40a dog has his day - Page 2 Empty Re: a dog has his day Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:18 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Bella shrugged slightly, " I dont know, good question. Well what do u want to do?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum