Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Dog. (Male Dog needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade let out a lust-filled purr that turned into a soft coo. She yelped and moaned loudly when his knot spread her wide. She cried our as he came, the warm, thick substance filling up her womb. She rubbed her belly then reached back to pet him, smiling brightly." I loved it.... I'm glad you liked it. I wish I could bear your pups for you..."

27A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:40 pm

aquila

aquila
Bro, you should chill out

Riley felt that his first strong spurts weakened. He had emptied his semen into her womb, now his body was secreting, clear transparent fluid. He had licked her back once again, later dismounted her and turned around, being tied rump to rump. It was my first time mating. I couldnt ever dream that I will share my first experiences with such amazing human girl. I would love to sire pups with you, but I'm afraid that your eggs cant be impregnated by dog sperm.

(What about weregoldens?)

https://inkbunny.net/aquilla

28A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:50 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Born human or as dogs?

Jadeyn rubbed her belly, mewling as her eyes drifted shut. It was a good feeling, him stuck inside her, keeping the flood of semen inside her. She swayed her hips gently, smiling back at him." If only... Oh, that'd be so great. I'd love to give birth to cute little puppies... A huge, full litter."

29A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:14 pm

aquila

aquila

(Maybe they should be normal humans, able to transform into goldens)

Jade ensured him that she was able to become pregnant.You will get them, my love. You had taken m from the shelter, and Its great honor for me to be your mate Riley was glad that she will be carring his pups. The pair remained bonded together for 20 minutes , until his doghood shrank. He pulled his penis away, some of his cum landed on the couch and carpet, staining them.Oops Im so sorry He sat on the floor, and sniffed his still erected penis. His organ was coated with mix of their reproductive fluids. He started cleaning his shaft with his tongue.

30A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:18 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Awesome! How many, twins or triplets... Maybe more?

Jade smiled and gripped tightly onto the couch." I'm honoured to be yours... I love you Ri. And our future pups..." She rubbed her belly, hoping for a miracle... That's the only way it would work. She sighed when he pulled away, giggling." It's okay. I'll clean it up..." She pet his head and ran to the kitchen to grab a rag. She was cleaning up the mess when she noticed him licking himself." Riley... Let your mate do that." She smirked and leaned down, sucking him into her mouth. She stroked him as she leaned up to kiss his nose." Good boy..."

31A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 am

aquila

aquila

Sure you can always clean my tool. He took his head away, making better acces for her. He gasped when her lips around his shaft. He licked her face, after she had given him kiss.Dont forget about my balls.

32A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled as he licked her face, leaning back down to lick his balls clean. She sucked then into her mouth, moaning softly." They taste and feel so good in my mouth..." She rubbed them as she looked up at him." Does this feel good Riley~?"

33A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:22 am

aquila

aquila

Ohh yes He loved to feel her hands around his testicles. His precum leakened once again. My doghood is still dirty

34A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Dog. (Male Dog needed) Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She groped his balls and sucked his cock, moaning around him." I'll clean you up... But you're dripping." She reached down and fingered her dripping pussy, moaning as she licked him clean.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum