Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Slave ((Anthro male needed))

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She leaned towards the edge of the bed, staying close to feel his presence, heat, smell him... It was intoxicating. She'd never thought he'd have such an effect on her. She blushed when he took her hand, immediately rubbing gently on his bulge. She kneeled on the bed, smiling up at him. She leaned up, taking his lips in a chaste kiss.

"Every night when I laid down to sleep... To feel the wolf taking me, making me his, ravaging my body... Then I would bare his pups for him. I'd never imagined being in a place like this though... With such a marvelous master." She smiled softly, biting her lip as she tugged playfully on his boxers.

27Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:18 am

Lolita

Lolita
Aren't your fingers burning?

Nathaniel returned the kiss, his chest vibrating when she started rubbing. His finger traveled to her shoulders and brought down the robe, his fingers then moving to in clasp her bra. She would have to retreat her hands in order to she'd her upper clothing, but he wouldn't care for a moment if he could see her and kiss her.

"I'm glad you think that way, Trixie," he purred, "And I've aways wished for a human to taste, a rare luxury I didn't have until you appeared. And I will love you for however many nights you wish."

He could already hear his name being moaned out of her lips. "Take it off," he said, meaning his boxers as she waited for her to finish heading her bra and robe.

28Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:19 am

Lolita

Lolita

[i was wondering if you played male? I have an open roleplay in urban in would love to try out later]

29Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:26 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I don't play male very well... I'm terribly sorry dear.

She blinked when his chest vibrated, a but surprised, but she liked the feeling. She let out a slow breath when her robe dropped, smiling softly. Trixie wanted to please him by removing her bra, but she was too excited to be touching him. She didn't want to pull away even for a second.

"You think I'm luxury? Have you seen the way you live... You can have anything... And I will love you. I'll do anything you wish to make it up to you, my love..." She nodded and pushed down his boxers, marveling at his cock and sheath." So big..." She tugged off her bra, tossing it aside before leaning down to lick up his length. She massaged his sheath, letting out a seductive purr of her own as she glanced up at him.

30Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 am

Lolita

Lolita

[its alright. Well, neither do I, it's my first time but don't worry. An let me know when you have to go please]

Nathaniel bit his lip as Trixie, his eyes closing at the pleasure that surge through his veins. "You like it don't you?" he purred back, his hands massaging her back as he couldn't do much more in his position. He should be pleasing her right now, but he would not stop her. He wanted to teach her somethings, but wanted to see what came naturally to her and what she could dare to explore.

"What do you wish to do with it, my love? It's all yours. But don't worry, I'm coming for you after this."

31Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:43 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// I will. I just got a bunch of messages so I'll be up for a while xD

She nodded, licking her lips." I love it... It's tasty." She went back to his length, nibbling and licking at it. She stroked it with her hand, lapping at the head. She arched her body into his touch then sat up, pushing her body to his as best she could, her hand still stroking his cock." I want to feel it... In me... But I want you to play with me... Make me your play thing for a while..."

32Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:50 am

Lolita

Lolita

The tip had come out but she stopped and rose. Doing as she asked, Nathaniel climbed on to the bed, pulling her down slightly, his lips locking on her breast, tongue playing with the hardening nipple. He proceeded to the other one for a while longer, his hands traveling up and down her body and eventually stopping at her panties.

Without a word, he pulled them down, his thumbs massaging the inside of her folds. "You make me hard, Trixie. Real fast, you know. No other woman can do that..." He said, lips traveling down her belly.

33Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:50 am

Lolita

Lolita

[hey, I'm going to go for now ): bye]

34Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:57 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Awww bye. Hope to see you soon :c

She gasped, not expecting so much pleasure at once. Her hands slipped through his fur, her nails gently scratching at his shoulders." Oh Nathaniel... God, that feels so good..." She moaned, arching her body up into his. She kicked away her panties, spreading her legs eagerly for him. She gasped loudly, tilting her head back." You make me so wet... I've never been this horny before... Oh please, more." She begged, glancing down at him.

35Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 am

Lolita

Lolita

He stopped when his face reached her pussy, his nose gliding over it briefly to take in her scent and licking the liquid that had accumulated in his thumb. She was talking and he could feel his hard member bruising against the side of her leg. While he had fucked many before, Nathaniel rarely gave the women further pleasure than a quick fingering. He was going to taste this human though and his canine tongue worked to explore her opening and under the flaps with smooth movements, pressing on just enough to give her the pleasure. The growl began again and his large hands wrapped lightly around the upper part of the calf so as to keep her from closing the legs or kicking him.

"You taste so good," he said adding a "mmm" sound as he tasted the liquids. His tongue parted for a moment in order to see her opening.

36Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Trixie blushed darkly when his face moved between her legs. She was shy for him to see, but he didn't seem to mind. She was glad about that. She rubbed her leg to his member gently, hoping to turn him on and quicken his exploration of her body. She gasped and squealed as he licked at her, grasping the blankets tightly as her toes curled. The growl turned her on, making her breathing become short, quick pants. She let out a whimper, bucking her hips a bit.

"Please Nathaniel... More~. That feels so good..." She moaned, reaching down to stroke the fur on his head.

37Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Slave ((Anthro male needed)) Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Lockheart?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum