Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A girl's new stallion

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

Carbor neighed approvingly as she played with his massive cock. He made his stance wider and thrusts a little into her tight mouth.

27A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:09 pm

Shaya

I've got the ball rolling

She grinned when he thrust into her mouth and kept rubbing him before standing up and walked over to a rock, bending over it, with her shorts and panties off, wondering if he'd get what she meant.

28A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Ember

Ember

Carbor whinnied softly when she took himself out of her mouth and watched her bend over a rock, presenting herself like a mare would, he walked up and mounted her like one. Both of his front legs on either side of her as he long cock slide along her clit gently.

29A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:47 am

Shaya

She moaned softly, grunting a bit when he mounted, even if he was using the rock (Which I assume he is), he was still 500 pounds on her back. She shivered in anticipation.

30A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:50 am

Ember

Ember

He neighed into her ear as he tried to line up his large cock with her hole, unable to get a steady thrust into her pussy without a bad to help line it up. He keeps thrusting against her belly as his hard cock grinds against her pleasure bud.

31A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Shaya

She moaned softly when he kept rubbing against her, she reached back and moved his dick so it'd go inside her. She winced when he neighed into her ear, "Ow..." she grumbled at the loudness.

32A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:30 pm

Ember

Ember

With the help of Cassie, Carbor managed to thrust into her tight snatch and neighed again. He started push into her until there was only halve of his cock into her and pushed against her womb and started trust in and out of her.

33A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:45 pm

Shaya

Cassie gripped the rock, moaning softly, she lightly pet his fore leg. She looked back watching him.

34A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Ember

Ember

(Looks like your character takes massive cocks like they are nothing xD)

Carbor neighs loudly, thrusting hard into her as her tight folds squeeze against his cock.

35A girl's new stallion - Page 2 Empty Re: A girl's new stallion Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 am

Shaya

(XDD Yeah haha.)

She gripped the rock a bit more, breathing out. "Shhhh! We don't need anyone finding us, silly boy," she giggled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum