Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:53 am

Rose for the Hunter

I've got the ball rolling

That evening one more person was thrown into the dens of the gladiators, strangely though it was a girl but then considering how she dressed and where she worked by herself in the mountains it wasn't a surprise that people thought she was a boy. She worked with herbs in medicine helping those that couldn't afford some of the more expensive doctors or if they refused to help them. She found her seeds for the herbs in the wild. But her charge was poisoning someone, funny thing was she could make poison but she wasn't the one who poisoned the man.

The guards held her still "Don't worry lad you'll be fine in the pits, they only bite a little" they laughed and shoved her forward, crashing into one of the more bad tempered gladiators she moved away quickly and looked around, centre of attention quickly she could tell they at least suspected something with her being of a smaller stature than all of them. Not speaking she felt it better to just let them think she was a boy especially in such a place like this. It did help greatly that her nickname was Leo. Leotie had deep emerald green eyes and her tawny brown wings hid themselves, folded tightly on her back nervously and rather scared. When someone called out food was being brought in, simply water and bread. The last to get there she didn't get much but settled herself in a corner and nibbled on the bread she did have sipping some water as well. "Better than nothing" she muttered softly to herself. Her wings moved around protectively, like a bird of prey protecting their food from other predators.

Getting up carefully she wondered around finding small sections, like rooms cut off from the rest as if they were cells or bedrooms for some of them. She decided to try and get and empty one for herself and looked around them finding one that look unoccupied she went into it and then pulled out noticing someone in there giving gasp of shock, it was so dark she didn't notice anyone in there "s-sorry" she said and covered her mouth quickly damn it she thought and just went to find somewhere else to go.

2Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:17 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was easy enough for Avitus to tell that the newcomer was a girl. Her small stature was enough to make him guess at what she was, but her scent confirmed it. The black dragon watched her with curiosity as she ate. What, he wondered, had warranted her to be tossed into the pits? At her size, it was probably a death penalty.

He finished up his food rather quickly, returning to his chamber. He had been in the arena for quite a while now, since he stole a bit of food. He had fought hard to stay alive, and his body was covered in scars to prove that. Everyone knew that the chamber was his, no one tried to enter it uninvited. Many of the others, who'd seen him fought, were wary of him even when he wasn't fighting. Unnecessarily so, as Avitus thought.

It came as a surprise to him, then, when the winged girl stepped in. He gave a slight chuckle as she apologized, and quickly covered her mouth. Seems she wanted to keep her femininity hidden. "Its been a while since there was a woman in the pits," He said plainly, looking up at her from his bed with golden eyes, " You could stay, if you'd prefer."

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

3Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:27 am

Rose for the Hunter

"Am I really that obvious?" he said quietly although was a little surprised herself to see a dragon. "You're a dragon?" she asked, she' seen many strange things but seeing a dragon was a first. "I just noticed people didn't come near this ones thought it'd be better for me than sleeping out in the open with the others. For several reasons" she shifted uncomfortably but nodded at his question on whether she'd prefer to stay and walked in a bit more looking around it cautious, she wore a young boys tunic still and with her hair tied back like many men with long hair then if you didn't look close enough you wouldn't think twice about her appearance. "umm, why are you down here?' she asked noticing a second bunk so move to sit on that it for the time being, be careful how she spoke and acted really not wanting many to find out if any of them did although he was the first to notice really, no one else seems to blink and eyelid.

4Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Your scent gives it away," He told her, "You'll be able to keep yourself hidden from the humans, at least, if you speak in a deeper voice." He rose from his bunk, towering over the girl with ease, his form large and muscular, typical of one of the gladiators. He leaned against the wall as he watched her take a seat on the long vacant second bunk. "I have a reputation, from how I preform in the arena," He told her, "But I wouldn't waste my time or energy fighting anyone when there's nothing to be gained from it."

5Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 am

Rose for the Hunter

"Yeah I have to work on that" she sighed and looked to him a moment blinking "I see… well at least iI can fight a bit then if I have to" she said "So what exactly do you gain from fighting in the arena then?" she questioned him "You gain your life correct, I can't see what else there is to be gained from such sport" her wings were still very well hidden under her tunic "Can you talk me through where things are?" she asked not seeming to be very scared of the towering mass of muscle before her. She waited for his answer and ben then asked questions "So where would the baths and that be, do you know roughly when the others finish so I can take mine then?" she asked him before moving to stand up, she did have a fairly lean although small body and smelt a little like wild herbs or rather she had an earthy smell to her. "What were you before you ended up down her sand why are you down here?" she asked him again. "I used to be a doctor or rather herbalist and as for why I'm down here well… it's a ing complicated story…but I'm not getting out anytime soon"

6Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"A good fighter gets gifts from his fans, or hers, if you last enough to get fans," He explained. " And occassionally there's a match for prize money. Some even manage to buy their freedom back." He had more than enough from his prowess to do so, in fact, but he wanted to be sure by the time he left, he'd never have to worry over money again. "The baths are down at the end of this corridor. And most of the others bathe right after their matches or sparring sessions." He was surprised at how talkative the girl was. "I was a  street rat," He told her plainly, "Caught stealing a bit of a meat."

7Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:31 pm

Rose for the Hunter

"I see" she said to him, she was really just glad to find somewhere that appeared to be safe in the place she'd ended up in "and I'll survive long enough and get my freedom back or just escape… should be fairly simple" she said bluntly. For her it was anyway, she had wings and so if she could find an opening she could easily fly out of there but she still needed to be careful as well. "My crime was a bit more serious… although it wasn't even one I committed but apparently I killed the husband of a woman who is having a fling with the emperor so I doubt I'll ever be able to buy my freedom back, the price will be far too high" she said "Sorry, am i bothering you, guess I'm still quite scared at being down here" she said speaking quietly still and eventually just said she'd go to sleep so finding a blanket she pulled it over her letting her wings relax on her back more as she slept peacefully. The next morning there was a huge hustle a bustle around the place "I forgot to ask where training can be done" she muttered.

8Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're not bothering me," He said softly, "Its not often I get someone to chat with." He felt pity for the girl. She was probably stuck here for quite some time, if she managed to survive. "Don't count on escaping," He said, "No one's managed to get away for more than two days." He settled down to sleep as she did, turning his back to her and soon falling into a deep slumber.

He stretched out in the morning, a bit surprised when he heard her speak up. He'd forgotten she was there. "Headed there now. I'll show you," He said, heading out into the hall and down back to the main hall, until they reached a door. He opened it up revealing a courtyard, the top of it crisscrossed with chains.

9Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Rose for the Hunter

"I'm still here you know" she noticed his surprise, "Last night wasn't a dream" she sat up and sorted herself out a bit more before following him. She looked around and eventually found some practice weapons but also noticed the chains across the top making her frown before she picked up a spear like weapon to practice with, she watched a few of them for a moment though picking up bits and pieces "What do you use?" she asked him still speaking quietly and wasn't really as talkative around the others so much. He just seem different somehow. "and I'll escape for more than two days, I was hard enough to catch"

10Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"But they did catch you," He noted. He walked over to her as she picked up a spear. "I use a sword and shield, mostly. I only use a spear when they have me against animals. Of course, I have a distinct advantage for when I'm disarmed." He smirked at her as he said this, wondering if she'd be able to guess. He liked to hide it when he can, especially around newbies, and the other more seasoned gladiators seemed more than happy to keep them out of the loop. Much more of a surprise when they had to face him in the ring.

11Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Rose for the Hunter

"I've only been trained a bit in the spear, as you can see I'm not exactly built for fighting more flight if anything, hence why I use ranged weapons. Plus since I'm small, it means there's less for them to target" she said although didn't like the thought of being put up against him or animals. Once he said that though she began thinking trying to figure out what it was before looking to him "is it because your a dragon?" she asked him curiously. Meanwhile some of the other newbies seemed a little surprised to see the smallest of them there talking to the one they'd already be warned of apparently. "Well scales are a good advantage, their almost like a natural armour to a lot of things" she said thinking on it still.

12Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It is," He said, thinking she might catch on, and nodding as she mentioned his scales. "A lucky break for me. But you should be more careful. You're small, and I'm guessing you're fast. There's usually some sort of cover, in the arena. Rocks, things like that. And you should use them to your advantage." He noticed the other newbies eying the two and him, and gave them a quick glare, chuckling as they shyed away.

13Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:08 pm

Rose for the Hunter

"I'll be fine, I have my own advantage" she said to him, she was incredibly light, more so than any normal person would be but for her she had to be light to be able to fly which was an advantage since she could stay out of people's range much more easily. "But mine has nothing to do with what I am it's just something I have. Most of your kind have them too" she said wondering if he'd figure it out "Although mine are a bit smaller" she noticed them all shying away and looked to him "I still don't understand why their so scared, your far from scary… to me anyway" she grinned a little looking up to him. One of them shouting over. "Oi, newbie, don't get close to him, you of all of us should be scared, you're nothing more than a youngster" they shouted and she frowned shouting back "Hey, I'm 18 years old I'm an adult you know" clearly rather annoyed. They burst out laughing "With that small body you won't last five minutes" they walked off laughing. "I'm not that bad" she muttered something moving on her back under her shirt as she thought again for a minute "Hey, what was your name again?" she asked "I'm Leotie, or Leo" she said to him "Also care to spare with me a little, i don't think any of them will take me seriously so I need someone to practice with"

14Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Empty Re: Gladiator Ready? (Starchaser) Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am

Rose for the Hunter

(Considering it's been nearly a month since I've had a single reply I'm guessing it's been dropped, so bye bye)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum