Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

26The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She had been looking distant staring at the woods ahead when she heard his question returning her focus to him "I don't really know.. Not him though and I proved my point when I left a nice scar on his chest" she said softly.

27The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hmm.." He murmured. "Well, that scar says a lot. You ain't interested in him. 'Nuff said." He said with a small shrug. He walked closer to the Female, before stopping short. "Might not like it, but that's his problem." He said.

(Wait, how old is she in Wolf, and how old does she look in human?)

28The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(She is 3 years and 8 months which is mature. Human years she is 22.

29The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:52 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Alright, thanks. Just so I know so what type of Age range to put Zenith at.)

30The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(K)

31The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(I've already posted my Post xD Idk if you missed it or something.)

32The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She growled he neared sharp nails appearing. "Please.. I could have done worse..." She grinned going through warning him not to get to close.

33The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:21 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He narrowed his eyes. His eyes glinting dangerously at the sign of aggression.

34The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The air went tense between the two and she looked up the look of Don't mess with me painted all over it. If he acted upon though her wolf would come over.

35The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"What are you gonna do.. Nip me?" He challenged. He wanted to see what this one had in her.

36The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ya I'm gonna nip your eyes out." She snarled churning into her wolf which snarled.. Yet she hadn't changed out of her clothes so they tore and fell to the ground.

37The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He also changed, his clothes ripping away. The once calm looking would was now a spiky fur of nagged teeth, and eyes that if stares could kill, this wolf would be molten liquid.

38The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She snarled leaping at her paws pushing all her weight against him throwing him down. She snarled over him.

39The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He snarled loudly, and kicked up into her Belly, his claws digging into her soft Belly skin. No way was he losing to this Female.

40The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She yelped, but heals her stance and bit into his chest engraving the same moon like shape.

41The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He howled out in pain, and out of anger, he reached forward, grabbing her throat in his jaws tightly.

42The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She let out a choked cry her body scrabbling at his stomach. That was the one thing that she couldn't get out of was a throat hold. She whined knowing thrashing around wouldn't do much.

43The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He held onto her with powerful jaws, and he spun, making him the one pinning her. He let go of her neck, his claws digging into her chest.

44The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She let out a gasp as he pinned her.She let out a shallow cough panting and snarling. She let out a groan of pain as his claws dug into her chest. "You..B.." She was to dizzy and exhausted to really say miluch but she did manage to have her claws cut at his belly.

45The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The pain on his chest was excruciating. That only made him more angry. "Would have thought you'd put up more of a fight!" He growled. "Because I can smell heat from you." He growled.

46The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Vendetta went silent as he said your in heat. She let out her last resort. A deafening howl of distress. Her pack would come as soon as possible and already multiple howls reigned from the forest. "I don't think I will be seeing you again.." She smirked.

Ren heard the howl knowing exactly who it was and his heart stopped he ordered 4 of his best warriors and himself to go after whatever distressed her, but 5 minutes would be the fastest they will arrive.

47The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:22 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He winced as she howled. He looked at her, then shock filled his eyes. She called her pack... He could already hear rebounds of fellow Wolves. He looked back down at her, before he darted away. Taking one more glance back at the She-Wolf, before continuing off.

48The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:31 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She smiled regaining herself nearly laughing as he ran.

Ren bound into the clearing straight to her tending already to her wounds his wolves searched for the culprit. "Are you okay?"he spoke softly to her.

Vendetta snarled "I'm fine.. I needed some help, but ya. " she growled. He is gone. My wounds aren't too serious so.. "I'm going to continue my patrol. Since I'm fine." She said sheepishly as he needed her in human form. He nodded, but still was edgy.

"Fine, but be careful I thought you were dying.." He said.

49The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith glared from a very safe distance. That was close. Very close. There was one thing on his mind.

That She-wolf. He didn't know what it was... but she attracted him. Not by her heat. But by her fires attitude. He loved it.

He wanted to see her again. She may want to kill him. But he still wanted to see her.

50The Moon and the Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As she trotted off she kept watch still a bit edgy about the encounter with the male. She finally brushed it off and.continued checking the borders and making sure their message of stay out was clear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next