Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cave Bear

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Cave Bear  Empty Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:37 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Cave bear- https://wolvesonceroamed.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/giant-short-faced-bear.jpg

Http://img01.deviantart.net/1df2/i/2012/167/b/c/short_faced_bear_and_saber_toothed_cat_by_deskridge-d53p70q.jpg

Name: Glen
Appearance: The second link up there.

---------------

Glen was moving along his pawsteps heavy. His large ears cocking everynkw and then straining for any sound of prey or predators. Though he was pretty much the top predator besides the dkre wolf he himself still classified them in the food genre. He shook his thick coat as he nostrils flared as he picke duo the scent of hisown kind. He was a solitary bear and dint exactly enjoy others roaming around in hks sto ping grounds. He let out a irritates roaf of warning to them fur bristled as he reared on his legs roaring.

2Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:18 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Name - Fauna
Gender - Female
Appearance - Blackish gray.

--

Fauna was unaware of her intrusion, however at the sound of large paws scraping over the land she would let out a small chuff. Unsure of what to say or do, her stubby tail rose as she spotted the stranger. Keeping her ground.

3Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:40 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ashe lowered himself backonto the terrain he clawed the ground deeply hoping if theh were stupid enough to come this far this may tell them he is aggressive, but what Cave bear wasnt? His rounded ears twitched as he checked the scents and he turned around ears erect now as he smelled the female. He eyed her his eyes locked with hers.

4Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Fauna remained still, studying the male as she soon caught on. She was most likely intruding on his territory, but had little empathy for the male she had crossed borders. Surely she could persuade the male into letting her stay just a bit longer, she still had to find her own that wasn't infested with direwolves.

5Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He reared towering over his as he let off a deafending roar his claws slashing through the air. He was well balanced and stepped forward a bit fury from his eyes like venom.

6Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She backed away, maybe it was time to go. Most males were protective of their land anyways. Her lips pursed, preparing to speak but she did not have any words at the moment. Instead she kept backing up.

7Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He crashed down his fur bristling. His claws worked at the ground tearing it to show his land, and territory.

8Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Surely we can work something out?" Fauna finally said, backing away and making sure her massive paws did not trip over anything. While trying to keep eye-contact with the male.

9Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:43 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"This.. Is my territory. How dare you enter." He snarled letting off a blood curdling roar. He reared again hoping he wouldnt actually have to fight and simply spook her away.

10Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I just needed some food... and water, and a place to sleep sir." She protested softly, her fur bristling with fear. "I'm sure we can work something out... I need to find my own territory." Fauna let out a faint whimper, not use to such treatment. The solitary life which she had been so use too was becoming a trouble.

11Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well this isnt a place where you just swuat and dont expect the owner to come." He said only to stop. He paused though knowing when he found this place he was half starved. It was unclaimed and he marked kt as his own. He flattened his ears "One.. Day." He said to her as her as he continued it with a growl.

12Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"One day that's all I need, I won't eat anything I promise!" She responded, unsure if she was now allowed to walk up to him, for now, she stayed put. "My name is Fauna..." She trailed off, ears perking.

13Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Glen grumbled "Well ill give you a bit of food, and Im Glen." He said sitting.

14Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A smile formed on her lips as she bounded over to the male, soon skidding and coming to a halt as she kept the smile. "Really? Thank you so much!" She yipped happily, nodding her head. "Nice to meet you!"

15Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He slunk back a bit at the enthralled female "Nice.. To meat you to.." He muttered with a soft sigh. "Well lets go." He said turning around to move.

16Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Fauna shook her head, she should of probably calmed herself down. She had managed to snag a place for the night until she had to look for her own home, "Yeah." She said, ducking her head. "Lead the way, Glen." She grunted as she followed him.

17Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

It wasnt long before theh arrived at a large uprroted tree that created a large undergound area. He clawed at the edges a bit befkre entering. The den smelled lf mixed herbs and moss. He stretched shaking his head. "Well than." He began splitting the bedding with her. "Ill hunt in a bit. Outside is a small pond. You can get a drink there." He mentioned pointing a claw outside.

18Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She followed obediently, watching her large paws. Not wanting to anger the host that could of torn her face off instead of letting her spend the night. Her smile returned as he spoke of hunting, and the pond. Entering the den with him she dipped her broad head in thanks. "Thank you so much," Fauna said as she studied the den.

19Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Welcome." He said leaving the den slowly walking to the fkrest to hunt. "Ill be back soon." He said twitching ears.

20Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The cave bear nodded her head, quickly growing bored of waiting for Glen. She could of been doing so many other things right now! She ignored the itch in her hind, and decided to go to the pond for a swim. If she'd fit, if not she'd just... hang around it, until Glen came back.

21Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He sniffed the ground picking up the scent of a rabbit. It wasnt long before he found it and it wasnt long before he went after it tugging it out of the burrow. He carried limp in its mouth.

22Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Fauna was splashing in the water, a soft giggle escaping her as she gave one final splash. Her fur slightly soaked in the water, she stopped to drink. Only heading back to the den to try and find the source of the itch so she could take care of it.

23Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He approached the den smelling something he always found irritating. He ignored it and walked into the den dropping the rabbit. He did rip off the haunches and ate them quickly. He was curled on his bedding chewing on the bones. He knew he could break them easily, but he enjoyed gnawing at the bone.

24Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're back!" Fauna said happily while she searched her pelt for the itch, only soon to notice the smell and let out a frown. She wouldn't say anything about it, hopefully Glen would too. "A rabbit, eh?"

25Cave Bear  Empty Re: Cave Bear Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hey i ate yesterday,and i didnt say how big it was gonna be." He said cracking the bone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum