Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

With the Pack [Open]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26With the Pack [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Pack [Open] Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alaia shuddered a bit as Sitka mounted her, feeling his cock prod her entrance. She understood perfectly now what he meant, even without the explanation in the terms her pack would use. "Yes," She whispered to him, "Do it then....please, Sitka. Mark me, claim me as yours."

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

27With the Pack [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Pack [Open] Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:00 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sitka drew his tongue across the back of her neck, "So eager," he snickered before slowly pressing his cock inside her. The new feeling was nothing he had felt before, it drove him to begin thrusting into her. He would have waited for some type of signal to see if his mare was alright but he was blinded by the pleasure. "You're so tight," he moaned as he tried gripping her waist tighter with his front paws, trying to push himself deeper into her wet pussy.

28With the Pack [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Pack [Open] Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As he began to thrust, she let out a slight cry of pain, her virginity taken by the wolf. The pain did not linger long however, more and more pleasure replacing it as his thick cock stretched her walls. Her fingers dug lightly into the ground beneath her, soon moaning as he thrust into her, pushing deep into her pussy.

29With the Pack [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Pack [Open] Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sitka continued pounding into her, his thrusts speeding up as he felt his knot beginning to swell. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he humped the human. "Beg for my cum," he moaned in her ear as his hips continued to clash against hers, his balls slapping her with each push.

30With the Pack [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: With the Pack [Open] Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She could feel his knot swell, gasping and moaning in pleasure, shuddering as she felt his balls slapping agaisnt her with every thrust. Her hips bucked back against his, matching his motion and pace. "Please, Sitka," She pleaded, "Fill me...give me your cum!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum