Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well.." Ajax trailed off. He has not seen any of them up around these parts. So they were obviously up to something. "We'll get closer... see if they try anything." He said. "They are never here. Mostly in other side of town. So I don't know what they are doing. Up to something, that's for sure." He said. They weren't probably gonna do anything.. He knew them, and they didn't exactly like him. But they did take caution due to how quiet Ajax was. The Motel Caretaker will probably chase them off anyway.

Eirene

Eirene
Aren't your fingers burning?

As they neared, she looked away from Ajax and towards the men. They briefly looked over at her, giving her a grin that honestly looked half-assed and smug. Amity grinned back at them in response, her teeth growing to be more like a mutts and eyes turning gold momentarily to scare them away. They gave her a disgusted look before vanishing altogether, her face turning back to normal like nothing had actually happened.

"Maybe they were scared of you," she looked back over to him, smiling and pretending she did nothing.

28Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He kept a close eye on them as the two neared the Motel. His eyes squinting slightly at the weak light which, unfortunately weak, it shone right into his eyes. What shocked him, was the Group of men, quickly made a retreat into the darkness. He frowned slightly, before looking at Amity. "They are scared, but, they usually would stay. Only move away if I walked right up to them." He said, looking into the direction the group went. He then shrugged. "Ah well, whatever." He said, with a small chuckle.

29Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Eirene

Eirene

She chuckled nervously, scratching her cheek with her finger as she tried to play it off, "Yea, whatever you know," luckily he hadn't bothered her about it, "But, thanks for walking me here, it actually means more than you think," Amity added. This would have usually been the part where she asked for a phone number "in case of emergencies". But with her luck she didn't have one.

"Sooo. . . Before I go, is there a possibility we can meet again?" Amity gave a hopeful smile to him.

30Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:24 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly, glancing are the Motel. He then looked at her. "No problem. I needed the walk after drinking beer anyway." He joked. He looked at her, a curious gaze on his eyes. Something about her...He did not know what it was. But it was something that made him want to know more. Rude, yeah.. But he was curious. New in town, first to have a good talk with. No wonder he was curious.

He then smiled softly. "Well, if you wanted, then I guess we could meet up again." He agreed.

31Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Eirene

Eirene

Amity grinned from ear to ear, "Oh cool, uh, when can you meet up next time? I'm free whenever. And we could meet back at the pub to make the place easier to get to," she mused, tapping her index fingers to together as she waited for his response. Even if they had just met, she didn't want to leave him yet. She wanted to get to know him more before leaving the town to travel again in a few days.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small shrug. "Any time is good for me." He replied. But, he did think. He had a feeling she would leave within a few few days. "Maybe tomorrow? Or.. next day?" He suggested. He was free both days- screw that. he didn't really have anything to do all week.

33Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:12 am

Eirene

Eirene

"I'm completely free both days, so let's make it tomorrow at six, okay? I'll be waiting for you at the pub!" Amity mused, feeling a sense of joy take her over. It was great to see he'd want to see her again. It was actually really great, "If that's all it's a date then," She added, winking and entering the main house to check a room out.

(Sorry for crappy post, I suddenly got busy. Shall I time skip for my next post?)

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(It's better than mine. Lol. I've just had really low muse for a while. And sure we can do a time-skip)

Ajax smiled softly, and nodded. "That sounds like a plan." He said. He was about to turn, when he heard her. He grinned at her. "Seems like it" He mused as the Woman walked away. He turned as well and walked down the street, whistling to himself.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity wasn't sure if she could have waited for six to finally come about that day. Truthfully, she was excited. She had even prepped (if you could call taking a shower and trying to wash her only set of clothes prepping) earlier that morning. So, when six had finally come to near she decided to play the "super early card".

Getting there at least twenty minutes early, she gazed around the pub, wondering if he had come early too. She didn't get her hopes up, seeing as she was super early.

36Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ajax looked at the clock, waiting. He did not know why he wanted to see Amity again. In excited terms. It something about her that made him want to see her again. He gave a soft sigh, and got changed into I decent clothes that would actually be decent. After he got ready, and stuff, he looked at the clock. Ten past six. Maybe he should get moving. He went to the door, looking around once more, before walking out his house. He then walked down the street, towards the pub. He whistled softly to himself.

At first, when he was geting near the Pub, that he would have to wait a tiny bit for Amity. But, as soon as he turned the corner, he saw Amity standing there. Huh, early, isn't she? "Amity." He called when he was close.

Eirene

Eirene

Amity grinned as she finally caught sight of him, waving at the male as he neared her, "Good afternoon, Ajax!" Guess she didn't have to wait that long after all, "It's good to see you again, how has your day been so far?" the woman inquired, continuing to keep the prominant smile on her lips.

38Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken Journey or New Beginning? {open} Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Afternoon." Ajax said as he approached her. He stopped in front of her, looking around. "Well, pretty normal. Take out the kitchen nearly blowing up with me trying to cook, then yeah. Pretty normal." He said, ending with a small laugh. Sure enough, he did nearly blow his kitchen up by making a simple fish supper. "What about yours?" He asked.

Eirene

Eirene

(Would you like me to move this to the other site so we can continue this?)

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Yeah. That is a good idea. I'm browsing the site now, so I will reply soon as)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum