Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walk .: Open :.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

They faced each-other, the nine-tailed fox still inside her as she drifted off into sleep scooting closer to him and nuzzling his chest with her head. Her breathing slowed.

52The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The male lifted a paw, pulling her in closer and resting his nose on her shoulder quietly. Shifting to make himself more comfortable as he remained inside the vixen, a quiet "Goodnight" escaping him as he'd shut his eyes.

53The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She woke up the next morning. Alu realized that she was still rooted inside of him. She nuzzled his forehead with her head, and deciding stubbornly that she wanted him to stay inside of her for now, she closed her eyes going back into a shallow slumber.

54The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It took him quite some time to stirr from his sleep, still keeping the vixen close to him and still tied. Slowly opening his eyes to study her curiously, albeit a bit groggily.

55The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She shifted finally waking up to see Kurjac staring at her groggily. "Goodmorning Kurjac." she whispered still rooted to him. She padded him softly with her paws before giving him a quick lick to the  cheek.

56The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Morning," Kurjac yawned out and slowly stretched. Feeling her paws against him he'd offer a chuckle, and return the lick before gently thrusting into her. "I hope you slept good."

57The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She grinned at him "You were with me the whole time, how could I not have slept well?" she inquired pushing herself further into him. Then she remembered she needed to get back to her family.

58The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A breath of air escaped him as he'd give her a few final thrusts before remaining still, not wanting to get carried away and exhaust her already. "I suppose we should move along..."

59The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:32 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She found herself disappointed she didn't quite want him to pull out yet, and stared up at him her gaze sincere. "I will see you again, right?" she whispered she wondered if she would, would he forget her as time went on?

60The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Do you want me to leave?" He breathed out, staring at her with a curious flicker in his gaze. Multiple tails twitching as he'd await an answer.

61The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:05 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"No..." her voice was steady as she realized what she really wanted was to stay here. She lapsed into silence.

62The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll stay then, for as long as you like." He blinked his eyes and found himself slowly easing back down, staring off into the den before shutting his eyes.

63The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

With him still inside of her, she felt herself curl up with him enjoying the way he felt inside of her. Yawning she closed her eyes, her breaths going steady as she went to sleep.

64The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Silence overtook him as he'd find himself watching her rest, resting a paw over her and slowly trying to pull her closer to him with a soft sigh. Aiming to use his multiple tails as a blanket to keep her warm.

65The Walk .: Open :. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It had been weeks since she'd first met Kurjac, but she knew now that she had to leave for her family. Moving slowly, as not to disturb the sleeping fox, she crept out of the den her ears flattened against her head. She thought saying goodbye would be too hard, so she decided she wouldn't say goodbye at all. With one final glance at the nine-tailed fox, Alu disappeared into the greenery.

..:..: The truth was that she couldn't tell Kurjac that she was pregnant with his pups, and she couldn't let him find out, what would happen then? :..:..

Last edited by Kitty8MyPie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Idk)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum