Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Storms A Brewin' (open)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Storms A Brewin' (open) Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Aero

The wind howled and thunder rumbled across the land as Aero made her way across the fields in search of a herd, or any other horse, really. She had seen many horses, but it wasn't like Aero to walk up to some random horse and introduce herself. No, she was more on the quiet and mysterious side.
Aero looked up to the dark, black sky. She could feel little drips of rain on her face, and body, and figured it would soon start to rain harder. 'I hope it doesn't lightning,' she thought to herself. The rain was hardening little by little, and Aero didn't wish to get soaked. She quickly cantered into the forest where there would be more shelter.
Today Aero felt exhausted, since she had been traveling forever looking for this place. Now that she had found it, there hadn't been one horse to even lay eyes on her. But hopefully there would a horse or two that would invite to a herd or anything else. And she hoped it would be very soon, since it was getting ever so lonely and she was starting to talk to herself.
Aero soon stopped under a tree to rest for a while. Now it was just drizzling, and the breeze felt nice. Soon enough the sun was out and the only rain she felt was the drops that fell from the trees when the wind blew.
Aero continued to walk and soon exited the forest to enter a large field with grass that grew up to her shoulders. There could be anything here, and she feared it would be something dangerous. After a while was walking through the grass, it got lower until she came to some marshy ground. Her hooves sunk more and more into the muddy, but shallow water.
Aero started to stumble a lot, and was soon forced to turn around. But when going back to land, she fell to deep, and her two front legs got stuck in the mud. She tried to pull herself out, but it was no use. After trying everything that came to mind, she tried her last attempt to save herself. "Help!!!!" Aero neighed at the top of her lungs several times, then waited to see if any one would come to her aid.

2Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 am

Haptic

I've got the ball rolling

Carne had been dozing out of the rain, having taken shelter in the thicket when the wind was tough, and remaining when the storm settled to a drizzle. The rugged dun was bored of this place. None of the mares were outstandingly pretty, and he was bored with the dull weather. Bored enough to take several naps throughout the day. Except this particular one was interrupted by the sound of a mare.

He flicks his ears before opening his eyes, not sure if he was imagining cries of help or not. But with a second whinny, Carne was certain he was not making it up. Opening his dark eyes, he begins a casual jog towards the source of the sound.

Carefully picking his hooves through the wet ground, slowing to a walk as the ground sinks more and more. He has no problem stepping through it through, carefully keeping his hooves churning through the mud. Apparently, this is what the mare who called for help had gotten stuck with.

"Hello there," Carne is in no urgent business to help free the mare, observing the situation when he comes to a halt a few steps away. "Seems you're a bit stuck," Captain Obvious hums out lout, tilting his large head, damp black locks swaying with the motion. Cautiously, Carne steps behind her, and admires what was certainly one of the prettier mares he'd bumped into. He flares his nostrils and stretches his neck towards her rump. "Stuck, and very very pretty," His tone is contemplative, as his tail quivers slightly. Carne wouldn't even have to chase her down or wile his way to get on top of her. Essentially her rump was gift wrapped to him, and he steps close enough to press his chest against her behind. "I wonder if I could fuck you out of this?" Carne gleefully ponders, softly aiming to nip at her spine. Although he was too close now for her to get a decent kick in, he had no idea of how stuck or unstuck her haunches were.

3Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:32 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Areo swished her long blonde tail around her rump spreading her heat scent. Then a new scent a masculine scent of a stallion, she groaned and tried to pull her tired limbs out of the sticky mud. The small mare snorted as he made it so obvious that she was stuck "Really i didn't seem to notice this" she snapped back her voice hard and cold. She tensed as she felt his breath at her rump then she felt his body heat and the hard muscle of his chest at her rump. "Don't you dare" she growled as he pondered out loud. She squealed as he nipped at her spine she swung her small head to face him her blue eyes cold and hard she glared at him keeping her tail tight to her rump and she tried one last time to pull her limbs out she made some head way now it was just her pasterns and hooves stuck but she was to tired to manage to pull the last of her legs out. She huffed a frustrated sigh and swished her tail once more.

4Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:38 pm

Haptic

He was definitely amused by the mare, and observed her struggling keenly. It appeared the most she was doing was tiring herself out, which Carne thought was good news. You can't run if you've used up all your energy escaping a mud hole. Her exclamation telling him not to dare is made with a snort, Carne pressing his nose against her flank now.

"But you smell delicious," He comments, his penis hardening, as he takes a step back to make some for his head. "Mmm-mmmm," Carne breathes against her tails, softly nibbling at her dock, letting out a slightly pre emptive moan. Taking one more second to push her nose down her inner thigh, when he raises his head once more, this time he rears, to land on her back.

Eagerly he shuffles forwards on her, and his erection bangs at her tail, bangs for it to get out of the way. Grunting, he grabs her tufts of her pretty yellow mane, and pushes himself into her. "So," He thrusts into her, "Delicious," Carne compliments as he thrust more of his large penis into her tight warm caverns, pushing is weight against her, and now letting go of her mane to bury his teeth against the ridge of her neck, his thrusts starting off slow, and now picking up speed.

5Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Aero snorted and tensed as she felt his nose on her flank she pinned her ears and swung her head and snapped her teeth. She squealed as she felt his weight on her back "No! Dont!" she yelled trying to rear but her hooves where still stuck. She felt his cock enter her and she bit back a loud moan. She drooped slightly in defeat as he thrust into her slowly. He sped up and she moaned slightly. She snorted as he bit her neck but it only intensifyed the pleasure. She found her self moaning with every quick thrust he made into her warm now wet pussy.

6Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Haptic

Carne likes how easily she admits defeat under him, and tightens his forelegs around her sides. He groans in response to her moans, and lets go of her ridge to nip the side of her neck. Urgently he is now pushing his haunches against her. His hind hooves slush in the mud, splash dirt up their legs as he manoeuvres himself further into her.

"God you're noisy," Carne grunts as she moans again, although it's not a complaint. His cock is burning with pleasure as he rocks on top of her, the force of his thrusts moving his entire body against her. His tail snaps with each hefty thrust, that he ruthlessly throws his weight behind to plunge deeper into her. His dark legs grope her sides to pull her under him, and Carne doesn't keep his lips still. He molests her neck with then, reaches every part of her with nibbles and nips as he grunts his hot lusty breath across her and continues to pleasure himself in her.

7Storms A Brewin' (open) Empty Re: Storms A Brewin' (open) Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Aero moaned her body pounding with pleasure and her legs weak with exhaustion. Her climax was near she could feel the bliss building in her like a dam with flood water. She quickly found her self rocking back on him and shaking with effort.

She pinned her ears slightly as he sounded like he was complaining that she was to loud, he wasn't any quieter. She gave a shrill whinny of ecstasy and bliss as she came hard and fast on his hard hot cock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum