Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Island [Pokemon]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Island [Pokemon] Empty The Island [Pokemon] Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Island [Pokemon] 022

Rose made her way down the winding, deserted paths to the deepest jungles of the island. There were said to be huge numbers of rare pokemon on this island for trainers to attempt to catch. Oddly, though, no pokeballs or battles were allowed-trainers had to try and tame the pokemon in other ways. Only one way would work, they were told-and the pokemon would make it clear what it was when they encountered them. But Rose had yet to see a single pokemon.

[[Open to a male pokemon (Or multiple ones.) If someone else wants to play another female trainer, I'll bring in a male pokemon too.]]

http://riderscall.forumotion.com/

2The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Tally

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

The Machamp had heard the girl before seeing her and thumped through the jungle towards the sound. His four hands break the foliage in his path until he can see her. Narrowing his gaze, he slows as he approaches her, and gives a dominating "Machaaaaamp," as he continues to step towards the trainer. He was not one wanting to be tamed, but to do the taming, and the look he gives the trainer clearly states his dominance.

3The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Rose turned her head at the sound of thumping through the jungle, surprised to see a Machamp emerge from the foliage, his stance and the look in his eyes making it clear that he wanted to dominate her. She trembled lightly, fearing he might attack her. He seemed absolutely massive, an impressive specimen of his kind.

4The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:22 am

Tally

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

He is quick to grab the brunette girl when she trembled. One hand grabs her upper arm, another closing around the bottom of her face. He grunts at her as he maintains eye contact giving her a steely cold gaze. But he drops his eyes down her body, and grunts again as he feels a stirring in his loins. The machamp pushes her against a tree roughly and he uses his two free hands to explore her body, pulling at the edge of her dress and starting to squeeze her breasts.

5The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She continued to tremble in the Machamp's grasp as he grabbed her arm and pushed her against a tree, another hand holding her face. It was becoming very clear what his intentions with her were-and Rose found herslef feeling a strong mix of fear and lust as his cold gaze bore into her. A moan quickly escaped her lips as she felt a hand grope at her breasts, while the final hand pulled at her dress, and she soon heard the fabric start to rip.

6The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 am

Tally

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

He pulls and tears at her dress with an engaged look on his face, staring at her breasts that he fondles roughly. The machamp doesn't think about his strength against her petite female form, and continues to push against her, twisting her arm and covering her mouth. His other hands continue to pull on her breasts, lowering his face towards them, and giving one a bite. Grunting, he sucks thoughtfully as his broad fingers continue down her sides. They easily tear any fabric that gets between her warm soft flesh and his grip, and soon one of her large hands has found her pussy. The machamp has taken a liking to her breasts however, and already has a pulsing erection. With their proximity his large penis is already pressing against her leg when one of his hands finds the warm lips between her legs, and continues to explore.

7The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let out a soft cry of pain as he twisted her arm, before he covered over her mouth. She groaned into his hand as he continued to pull and bite her breasts, sucking them as his fingers explored her body. She could feel something hard press against her, and looked down and let out a sharp gasp at the size of his erect penis. He seemed so huge-and she had never let any male take her before. She gasped again as his fingers found the wet, warm lips of her pussy, squirming a bit in his grasp as he touched her.

8The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Tally

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

The machamp moves his hands on her face and arm to hold her up against the tree. They grips her just under her large bust that he keeps his mouth on. He uses his teeth on her nipples curiously and probably bruising her with the way h e bit and sucked on them. But he didn't care he was now very interested in her pussy and his hard penis. The machamp had her lifted off the ground with one set of hands and another hand explored her. He rubs his entire hand between her lips poking his fingers into her vagina and seeing how far he could. The machamp grunts as he fits one finger in her and begins to poke another in. His last hand had pulled his massive erection from his sport briefs, and was beginning to massage it.

9The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:18 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She winced a bit as he bit her nipples, yelping a bit in pain, distracted soon enough, however, by the hand rubbing at her vagina. She gasped as she felt his finger sink into her tight, virgin pussy, stopping just at her maidenhood, it seemed. She groaned as he poked in another thick finger, watching him pull out his cock from his briefs. She gasped again at the sight of the massive erection, aroused by the sight, her pussy soon growing very wet.

10The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 am

Tally

I've Been Posting
I've Been Posting

The machamp continued to push his fingers in her and his thumb finds her clitoris. He grunts in curiosity as he rubs his rough thumb around it and removes his fingers from her vagina. He takes out his fingers to replace it with his penis. The machamp forces her wet pussy on his massive erection, now using the set of hands that wasn't hold her up to spread her legs. He leans her roughly against the tree and he pushes his bulging penis into her. He grunts aggressively with the effort of her tight vagina, pulling on a breast that he still sucked on in his mouth.

11The Island [Pokemon] Empty Re: The Island [Pokemon] Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 am

Starchaser

What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out softly as the machamp's thumb pressed against her clitoris, rubbing it, until he removed his fingers from her, only to replace them with his penis. She bit her lip as he pushed into her, tearing past her virginity as he leaned her against the tree. She moaned softly as the pain began to fade, gasping a little as he pulled at her breast.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum