Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Best Friend's Sister (Open)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:16 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam was walking down the dirt road that lead to his friends house. He was planning to go four wheeling or anything really to make the days go by faster. He had his hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans as his friend's farm came into view. Instead of walking all around to the front he jumped over the fence to see his friend just getting into his truck. "Shit," Adam muttered under his breath once he remembered his friend had to go to some place he didn't bother to remember the name of. Once he made it to the barn his friend had already left leaving him with no one else here. Or he thought. That was until he saw his friend's sister in the barn. He caught himself staring at her perfect figure as  she worked in the barn. With a smirk he came up to the entrance of the barn and leaned against the frame of the large opening,"Wyatt leave you with all the chores," he teased gruffly, referring to her older brother who was his friend.

(Looking for someone to roleplay his friend 's sister.)

My Best Friend's Sister (Open) 2j3gq9z

2My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:07 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Image16

Vanessa had been working on some chores in the barn, her older brother told her to do. She then heard a voice and looked behind her and saw her brother's friend, she then smiled slightly, " Because he had to go to work. He won't be back until 5 hours."

3My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:20 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam had a small grin on his lips when she mentioned her brother being gone for five hours. He walked up to her,"You really want to do chores for five hours?" He questioned with a sly smirk.

4My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:25 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa now started smirking at him, " No, actually I would prefer not to do them." she said in a seductive voice to him.

5My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:28 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked down at her noticing her smirk in return. "Than what do you prefer?" He challenged seductivly.

6My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa smiled, " I would prefer to do anything you want." she whispered in his ear sexily. " You can choose what we do together."

7My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:39 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam suppressed a shudder when he felt her warm breath against his ear. With a sly grin he picked her up and wrapped her arms around her so she couldn't escape, if she wanted to. "Anything?" He asked glancing over his shoulder at the pile of loose hay behind him.

8My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:44 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa smirked as she felt him pick her up and she smiled seductively and replied, " Anything."

9My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam back up until he felt the hay on his legs. In one swift movement he turned around and laid her on the hay before letting a hand run under her shirt feeling her soft skin. He met her lips almost at the same time his hand slid under her bra.

10My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa soon felt herself be lay down on the hay. She moaned quietly as his hand went under her shirt. She pressed her lips a little roughly against his and gasped softly as she felt his hand under her bra.

11My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:41 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam pushed his tongue past her lips as he teasingly ran his thumbs across her hardening nipples. He felt his cock slowly growing hard at the sound of her gasp.

12My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa smiled slightly as her tongue explored his hot mouth and she moaned slightly through the kiss as he teased her hardening nipples. She soon felt herself getting wet.

13My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam let his tongue curl around hers as he gave her hardened nipple one last roll of his thumb before reaching behind her. He quickly undid the clasp holding the peice of clothing together before taking it out from underneath her shirt. It wasn'tong before he slipped her shirt over her head too.

14My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:06 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned again as he rolled his thumb across her hard nipple again. Her big breasts were then revealed when he took of her bra and her shirt.

15My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam looked at her large breasts loving the sight of them, at that point his cock was fully hard and pressing against his jeans. He lowered him so he was right above her right nipple. He let a hot breath on it before beginning to suck on the hard nub.

16My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:14 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa then noticed the bulge in his pants and she started palming it with her hand. She let out another moan as she felt hot breath on her nipple and as he sucked on it.

17My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:24 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam moaned against her nipple when he felt her hand palming his enclosed cock. His moan sent a low vibration against her nipple before he released her breast from his mouth. He gave her small smirk before taking one if his and slowly massaging her left breast.

18My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:45 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa smirked at his moan and she palmed his enclosed dick roughly. She then moaned as he sent vibrations against her hard nipple and as he massaged her left breast. Her pussy got more wet as she then started rubbing his crotch through his pants, imagining his cock inside of her wet vagina.

19My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:57 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam knew by now she had to be wet, but that wasn't the end of his teasing. He snuck a hand down her body before sliding it into her pants. He gave her a challenging smirk before teasingly running his fingers against her hot pussy, his fingers already getting wet because of her.

20My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa groaned as he ran his fingers against her hot pussy, she then spread her legs wide for him, wanting more.

21My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:11 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Instead of giving her what she wanted he continued teasingly running his fingers alogng her pussy. He pressed his lips to hers again wanting to feel her moans on his tongue. At some points he pressed a finger into her but then quickly continued teasing her.

22My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:15 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa continued moaning as he ran his fingers against her pussy and she moaned in his mouth as he slightly pressed one of his fingers into her. She hated the teasing, she wanted him to either finger her or fuck her.

23My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:24 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam parted away from her with a gruff and low laugh,"Don't like something?" He teased as he pressed a finger into hernpussy.

24My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:48 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa replied, " Yes actually, I don't like that you're teasing me, and not doing what I want." She then soon moaned as he pressed his finger into her pussy.

25My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:05 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam rolled his eyes before sliding his hand out of her pants. He slowly traveled down her body until he was positioned in between her legs. He was slow at slipping her pants off, just another one of his games. Once they were off he let out a hot breath of her pussy before sliding his tongue between her folds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum