Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Best Friend's Sister (Open)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:13 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa smirked slightly as he rolled his eyes and she then got a little irritated at how slow he was to take off her pants. She was happy when he finally took them off and when he took off her panties. She then clenched her fists as he then licked her pussy, " Oooohhh."

27My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gave her a soft snicker against her pussy before plunging his to he back inside her. He explored her tight walls sago ring the taste as her juices ran down his chin. "You taste so fuckinggood," he muttered into her clit.

28My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned loudly as he ate her out, she shivered with pleasure, " And you are so good at eating me out! " she groaned.

29My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam reached a hand down to his cock where he began to relieve some of the tension. He moaned softly into her cit before thrusting his tongue as deep as he could inside her.

30My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:41 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa shrieked with pleasure, " Yesssss! " She then bucked her hips lightly, wanting his tongue inside of her as deep as it could go.

31My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:50 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam tried to reach as far and as deep as possible before pulling his tongue out. "Why don't you help me out of these jeans?" He asked seductivly before retrieving his hand from his pulsing dick.

32My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned one last time, she was close to having an orgasm. She then sat up and replied sexily, " Sure." She then pulled down his jeans and threw them beside her, before then also taking off his boxers and throwing them beside her.

33My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:03 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam let a small sigh of relief when she threw the jeans, that were holding down his dick, fa beside her. He reached over and let his fingers trail up her clit in a teasing way hoping to get something out of her:

34My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:06 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned quietly as his fingers trailed against her clit.

35My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:23 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam gave her a small smirk before removing his fingers from her clit and climbing on top of her. He reached in between them and portioned his head at her entrance before slowly easing his way in.

36My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:28 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa sighed softly in pleasure as he finally pushed the head of his cock inside of her soaking wet pussy.

37My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam moaned as her tight walls slowly hugged his large cock. Once his entire length was inside her he began thrusting in her repeatedly his pace growing faster with each thrust. "You're so fucking tout;" he moaned in a gruff tone.

38My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:14 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned loudly as he thrusted inside of her wet pussy. She kept moaning as his large cock pounded her vagina faster and faster each thrust. " Ohhhhh! " She bucked her hips lightly into him.

39My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:45 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam pressed his lips roughly against her neck as he fucked her. At some points he slowed his pace to tease her but then suddenly quickened the pace. "You like the way I fuck you," he muttered into her ear in a low, seductive, tone.

40My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:06 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa wrapped her legs around his waist, tightly as he fucked her, continuing to buck her hips into him. She also then wrapped her arms around his neck, and pushed him against her. She moaned as his lips roughly caressed her neck, when he slowed down his pace, she would get angry and say, " Fuck me hard! Don't tease me." And when he then quickened his pace again she would moan loudly. She smiled sexily at his comment, and groaned, " Hell yeah, I love the way you fuck me! "

41My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

At that point Adam was to horny to tease her like that. He fucked her hard and fast. His balls slapped against her pussy with each hard thrust. He groaned against her neck as her virgin walls tightened around his cock, feeling tighter with each pain. "No more teasing. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be on your knees begging for more," he growled sexily into her ear. One of his hands begs working on her clit, rubbing as he fucked her.

42My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned with each rough hit in her pussy. " FUCK YEAH!" She screamed in ecstasy as he pounded and pounded into her roughly. She got wetter and wetter at what he said and she closed her eyes, sighing as he rubbed her clit. " You fuck me so good! "

43My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:58 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam grabbed her wrists, and put them above her head holding them there with one hand. The other, he placed next to her side. Her tight walls forced him to the edge, picking up his heartbeat and breath. "Fuck," he muttered under his breath as he felt himself about to cum. "I'm gonna Fill your tight pussy with my cum," he moaned in her ear.

44My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned loudly as he continued thrusting his huge dick into her tight pussy. She threw her head back and opened her mouth wide in a long moan as she felt herself close to her orgasm. Her breathing got heavier as he pounded into her. " Yes, cum inside of me!!!! " she screamed as her body filled with more and more pleasure.

45My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It wasn't Lon. Before he released his seed. Hot, thick, cum spurting out into her tight pussy. He gripped her wrists as he did so. "You like the way I cum in you," he growled in her ear

46My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa moaned loudly as he came inside of her. " Yesssss! " And she then reached her orgasm, and screamed as she did so and soon came on his dick.

47My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:41 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam moaned as her cum lubricated his cock and ran down his thigh. He slowed his pace until he was just standing over her with his length still deep inside her catching his breath. With a satisfied sigh he pulled out and laid down beside her.

48My Best Friend's Sister (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Best Friend's Sister (Open) Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Vanessa let out a small sigh as he then pulled out of her and laid beside her. She smiled softly at him before then cuddling into him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum