Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She purred in delight and pushed back hard, forcing him as deep as possible. She cried out a moan and bucked her hips," Cum inside me..."

102Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

I moan loudly and cum hard, filling Jade with more of my cum then I have before. "I'm cumming Love!"

103Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She practically screamed when his giant load of cum filled her womb, sending shivers through her body. She panted, glancing back at him. She pulled him forward and kissed him deeply," Still feels amazing.... You're not worried about me getting pregnant?" She asked softly.

104Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:39 pm

Ember

Ember

"I won't mind as long as I can be with you." I smile softly, my cock softening as it slides out. "Although if you do get pregnant, I may have to live here with you.

105Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whined as he slipped out, turning to face him. She kissed him gently," I'd love to carry a litter of pups for you... I'd love if you stayed. That's what I've always wanted."

106Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Ember

Ember

"Then we will have to fix up this place so that I can live here safely and I need time to prep back home, give me a day or two and I'll be back here to live with you." I smile softly as I go look for my clothes and get them on.

107Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade nodded," While you're away I'll clean it up... Every bit of it. You promise you'll be back? With presents I hope..." She smirked and walked up to him, kissing him gently." I can't wait."

108Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Ember

Ember

"Am I not good enough that I need to bring you presents?" I tease jade a little and kiss her back. "I can't either love."

109Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She stroked his cheek," Bring anything you want... I want this to be your home as well." She kissed him back deeply and hugged him tightly." I'll miss you while you're gone..."

110Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Ember

Ember

"I'll miss you to." I decide to leave the axe here, so to make it seem like I lost it while I was gone, hoping that they wouldn't question anything. Just as I reach to door to outside, I turn around, a small blush rising across my face. "Do you know which way it is to the village? I got lost when I ran into you."

111Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade giggled and changed, nosing his hand to make him follow. She bounded outside, glancing back at him to make sure he was following.

112Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Ember

Ember

As Jade passed by me, I gave her a gently petting, liking how soft her fur felt. I followed her outside smiling softly at her when she looks back to me.

113Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She walked by his side, leading him to the edge of the forest. She licked his hand and sat, whimpering as she looked up at him with sad eyes.

114Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 pm

Ember

Ember

I kneel down in front of her, placing a hand on her head and scratches behind her ear. "I'll be back, don't worry love." I kiss her wet nose as I stand up and begin to leave for my home.

(OOC: you can control the kids who dared my character to go into the woods.)

115Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Okay

Jade nuzzled into his hand, her tail wagging. She barked after him as a goodbye then bounded back home, starting to clean from the outside.

116Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Ember

Ember

I smile softly and stepped into the village, hoping to make it to my house without being bothered my my 'friends' so soon. "Its good to be back." I smile softly, eager to wash up a little.

117Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The boys ran over, laughing." You actually made it back! That's surprising. What'd you do?"

118Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Ember

Ember

I groaned softly as I looked at them. "I survived." I sighed as I kept walking, trying to ignore them, just wanting to get back in my home to rest.

119Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The boys followed him. One elbowed him in the ribs." What's wrong with you brat? What happened? Did you see anything? I've heard of rumors of crazy wolves out there..."

120Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Ember

Ember

"I didn't see any, and I'm fine. I just want to get some good sleep." I grunt softly as I stand in front of my hone. "Now do you guys have anything you want to nag me on?"

121Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The boys looked at each other then rolled their eyes, stalking off." Whatever loser!"

Back in the forest, Jade was hauling away vines from the house. She took a bucket and scrubbed the walls then the inside floors. She got lonely quickly, frowning as she moved to the couch. It smelt like Danny. She scrubbed everything clean, trying to distract her mind from him. She changed and followed his scent, her heart leading her to him.

122Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Ember

Ember

Happy to be home and I quickly go into the bathroom to wash up before going to my room, and open my window, enjoying the fresh air that blows in and lay down in my soft bed.

123Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade had found his house and sat outside, looking around. She changed and jumped through the open window, smiling as she noticed him in bed. She slid in next to him." Good night love~."

124Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Ember

Ember

Not having fallen asleep yet, I jump a little as Jade lays in my with with me. "J-Jade.. What are you doing here?" I blush deeply still not used to seeing her naked body.

125Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:51 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pulled the blanket up and moved up close to him, wrapping a leg over his." I came to visit my mate... I missed you." She whispered, kissing his cheek.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum