Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

"Its so tight!" I moan softly and grip her ass tightly, thrusting deep into her as best as I can. "YOu feel amazing." Her insides envelope more and more of my cock, feeling her tightness more and more around it.

27Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out a moan as he thrust his cock into her, the tip hitting her cervix. She bit her lip and whimpered, arching her body as she grinded down eagerly to him." You fill me up so much... Oh, feels so good... Pound your cock into me~."

28Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan again as I get most of my cock into her. "Then we should cnage positions, maybe into something that makes you more comfortable?" I blush deeply and let go of her. waiting for what she wants to do.

29Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded quickly and slipped off him, gasping. She bent over at the other end of the couch, her ass in the air. She spread her legs and reached back, rubbing her wet entrance." Like this... It's the most comfortable for wolves~." She smirked.

30Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan softly as she slides of my hard rod. "Yeah, I head from my friends that this position is good for humans as well." I get on my knees and line my cock with her wet box. "Are you ready?" I blush deeply and lean forward, breathing on her neck softly.

31Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled," I think you're the first human to do this with a wolf though~." She nodded and grabbed the couch, moaning softly." I'm ready. Just do it fast... Please..." She whimpered, pushing back to him.

32Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Ember

Ember

"Okay." I push hard against her tight entrance, giving it to her as hard and fast as I can. "It feels tighter then when you were on top of me." I moan loudly, hugging her from behind as I pound her hard and fast, able to push the last few inches deep into her and kissing the entrance to her womb.

33Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out loudly, wincing at the sudden pain of his large cock stretching her wide. Jade whined," You feel so big! Oh, harder..." She pushed back to him, bucking her hips. She grasped the couch, her nails scratching it hard." Keep doing that... Push deeper..." She moaned.

34Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan into her ear and grind harder against her sensitive spots, kissing her womb with the tip of my dick each time I thrust hard into her. "This feels amazing!" I moan again, trying top make her feel as good as possible.

35Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She turned her face to try and kiss him, groaning . She yelped," Oh god, I'm gonna cum..." She bucked her hips, nodding. She rubbed his arms that wrapped around her, holding into them tightly.

36Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan loudly as my cock twitches softly, trying to hold back my own climax as her pussy tightens around my hard dick. "Me too." I kiss her lustfully and start to grope her chests and pinch her nipples.

37Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She came hard around him, her muscles tightening and twitching, trying to milk his cock of it's seed. She moaned, pushing back to him as he teased her breasts." Oh Danny... Cum inside me..." She whispered against his lips, reaching under herself to grope his balls.

38Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Ember

Ember

As she fondled my balls, she sent me over the edge, cumming hard and filling her with thick cum. "I'm cumming!" I moan loudly and reach around to rub her clit roughly, instinct guiding me as I emtpy my balls of their first load.

39Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out into the couch cushion, it sounding more like a muffled scream." Danny!" She bucked her hips, trying to grind into his hand as it rubbed her clit. She came for a second time, practically collapsing onto the couch. She panted heavily," Oh, it's so warm... I love feeling your cum fill up my belly~." She rubbed her belly then dragged his hand to it," Touch me..."

40Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Ember

Ember

"Okay." I pant softly and leave my still hard cock inside her. I rub her belly gently and kiss her neck, my other hand staying on her clit as I rub it gently, having her ride out her second orgasm. "You are amazing."

41Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade smiled softly, swaying her hips gently. She purred in delight as he rubbed her belly, tilting her head." That feels amazing... You're great at this." She rolled over onto her back, kissing him deeply. She rested her hands on her belly, mewling." I like this feeling..."

42Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Ember

Ember

"I'm glad my friends dare me to spend the night in the woods." I blush softly, pulling my cock out of her tight Pussy. "you are so beautiful." I smile softly as I lay down next to her on the couch, giving her a light kiss on the cheek, my cock still eager for more fun, but not wanting make her do anymore just yet.

43Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded and smiled up at him, yelping when he slipped from her. She pouted and whimpered," You didn't have to pull out... I like feeling you..." She curled up to his chest, reaching down to stroke his cock. He was still reaking of hormones." Thank you..." She kissed him softly." You're still nice and hard... And I want more of that delicious cum inside me, filling me up... Want to move to the bedroom?"

44Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Ember

Ember

"Sure, I would love to keep going, but maybe take you in other holes." I blush deeply and stifle a small moan from her touch. I sit up and gently flick one of her nipples as I stand up, offering her a hand as I smile softly at her reaction.

45Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blushed darkly," What other hold would you like?" She yelped and bit her lip as he flicked her nipple, taking his hand to stand. She kissed him deeply, her arms wrapping around his neck." I can feel your cum... Come on." She took his hand, leading him back to her room. The wolf flopped on the bed, rubbing her hand to her leaking hole.

46Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Ember

Ember

AS she leads my to her bed, I tell her what I head. "I have been told that it feels read up the ass as well if we lick each others crotch, but we don't have to do it if you don't want." I blush deeply and kiss her before she spreads herself on the bed, enjoying the view on her rubbing herself.

47Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She pushed her hips into her hand before lifting it to her licks. She licked up their mixed fluids then crawled over to the edge of the bed, grabbing his hips." I'm fine with it..." Jade leaned over, sucking the tip of his cock.

48Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Ember

Ember

I blush deeply at how quickly she agreed to it and moaned when she started to lick and suck the tip of my cock. "That feels amazing, its so different from your pussy." I lean down so that my face was in between her thighs, my breath tickling her clit before I go in to lick it.

49Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smirked around him, slipping more of him into her mouth. Her tongue rubbed against his length gently. She moaned around him, pushing herself up to his mouth.

50Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Ember

Ember

I start to lick more and more, my fingers rubbing against her clit as I stick my tongue into her honeypot, taking some of my cum into my mouth. "You taste so good." My cock twitches in ther mouth as my sensitive cock slides into her mouth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum