Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dirty girl (Male horse needed)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle
I've got the ball rolling

Dirty girl (Male horse needed) 2242ed342e42e5f376e553
Name: Morgan

Morgan smiled brightly at her father, who seemed to have bought a new horse! (You) He's a beauty, what should I name him? She thought, saying goodbye to her dad before he left to buy some groceries. The pretty girl bit her lip for some reason, shaking it off though as she lead the horse to his new stable. "Here you go big boy, this is your new home and I'm your new owner!" She spoke to him happily.

2Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(White male horse with blue eyes and black mane and tail. Very big)

e let out a sharp whinny as she grasped his lead bringing him into the barn. He had just been taken from a breeding farm and doing what he loved. Mating. The urge still pulsed in him and the tip of his cock peered from his sheath. He stared at his new owner his blue eyes curious and full of lust. He moved his head forward his head against her breast now taking in her scent.

3Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan tilted her head with confusion, as the horse's rod came out of his sheath. She giggled a bit, before patting his mane and kissing him gently on the cheek. She blushed when he nudged her breast, making it bounce a little. "Now now, my dad bought a big boy, mhm? I'm not a mare you silly, sorry hun." She smiled at him, Morgan was only an innocent teenager. "I'll name you Ghost, you like that name?" She quickly fed him a treat.

4Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He pulled back, raising his lips and letting out a loud scream rearing up before her. The white of his eyes noticeable. When he landed he rest his head near her pussy, and he drew in a deep breath. It smelled strong and exciting and he wanted to feel her. It was the lack of female scents that drew him mad, but her scent was all that filled his flaring nose now. Finally all 18 inches of of him rushes out precum already dripping from him.

5Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan gasped in shock, moving back a bit. "You naughty boy..." She looked away, blushing before stripping for the stallion. She took all of her clothes off except her wet panties, teasing him.

6Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost once again pulled back his cock rocking softly as he let out a puff of relief of a cooperating female. He was a rough though and wondered if a human could handle his thick warm cock, and how he explodes. He didn't care she would take him. He pushed her into the hay trying to get her into a suitable position. He towered over her his hot precum dripping onto her stomach.

7Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan groaned when Ghost tipped her over, she moaned when he felt his pre-cum on her belly, she moved her ass on the hay while biting her lip. Taking off her panties, she grabbed the stallion's shaft and helped him get to the entrance of her wet, throbbing pussy. "Follow me boy..." She said softly.

8Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He snorted feeling eased by the hands of the female. He bring himself forward his body already thrusting into the air. Once he found her entrance he thrust deeply his rod pushing through her hymen painfully his juices already lacing her inside. He positioned his back legs more comfortably pushing her hard against the hay aggressively only a small portion inside her. He whinnied with lust his chest rubbing against her as he thrust knowing she could not take much.

9Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 am

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan winced when he entered quickly, causing pain at first. But soon it turned into pleasure, and the girl moaned happily at she felt Ghost's cock stretch her walls. "Ohhhhhh you're so big..." She moaned softly, biting her lip as she grinded on his cock, her hips moved to the rhythm.

10Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost knew she was enjoying it and finally shoved all 18 inches into her. His cock throbbed and pulsed inside her as he began thrusting harder and harder. Precum already booing from her. Than the knot plugged her and he released his seed. He whinnied resting his head on her as he awaited for the release. She's mine he thought, my mate.

11Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan almost screamed, feeling Ghost's big daddy cock inside of her was pain at first, but soon turned to amazing pleasure. She grabbed his cock, stroking it in and out as it went deeper each time. "Oh god, I'm going to..." She moaned as the girl cummed the same time as the stallion did, soaking his massive cock with warm goodness as his sperm reached her walls. "OHH!!!" She yelled happily.

12Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He let out a scream before his cock deflated and he moved back lapping at the semen that was lost. His cock thing dripping with juices. He just stared at her his lead swaying.

13Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan got up, she was sweating already and panting like a dog. She put her clothes back on, except her panties as she walked over to Ghost. Morgan smiled at him, patting down his mane before putting her wet pussy filled with his semen in his face, "lick it big boy" she ordered.

14Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He snorted as she grasped his bulky knock her wet pussy crammed in his face. He backed away slightly wondering if he should rear, but he knew better. He began lapping off the semen wondering if a human could get pregnant. His ears twitched beginning to enjoy the juices and working his tongue into the opening and grazing the insides. He even let out a moan like puff.

15Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:42 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan moaned with pleasure as the horse licked her pussy clean, sending vibrations to her body made her climax. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head, frowning that she couldn't get pregnant like Ghost wanted. Stopping, she lowered herself to grab his massive as he twirled her tongue teasingly around the tip.

16Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:45 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

ghost snorted again his back legs already moving fiercely into her mouth. It still pondered in him if he would expect foals from this human, but he brushed it off his cheat rubbing against her back forcefully as his thick dick slowly slid down her throat.

17Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:17 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan almost choked on his cock, but she managed to slide her mouth on his rod. While she sucked on it, she rubbed her clit as she moaned.

18Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was grunting and finally once more released his seed. The knot in her mouth. His nose flared as he panted his hooves clacking against the dirt. He knew this was not a females opening so he backed away his cock limp. After a few minutes it sunk deep onto its sheath once more and he Nuzzled her spreading his scent on her body marking his new mate.

19Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan smiled, biting her lip as she finally put her pants back on but leaving her wet panties as she grabbed it. "I think I need new panties boy!" She laughed, throwing her panties on his muzzle as she rubbed his back and fed him a carrot. She shook her head when he nuzzled her, "no boy, I can't be your mate. You're my pleasure seeker, okay?" She said.

20Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:40 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost snorted once more shaking his head the lacy panties falling to the ground of the barn. He shook himself again letting out a screech at her words. He new what mate and no meant. He pawed at the ground grinding his head on her trying to show dominance and that she was his mate. He ate the carrot quickly feeling little hunger, but exhaustion and the need for a drink. His rump was pressed against the pine stall doors.

21Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

(Can he try to rape/ act rough on her?)

Morgan rolled her eyes, walking back to the stallion as she picked up her panties and put it in the laundry basket. "Ghost, stop it right now. I'm not a horse, and I already have a boyfriend. If you want, I can take you to the field and take you to some mares there." She said, a look of concern in her eyes.

22Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(I am good at being rough so ya! Very Happy)

Ghost snorted. He had forgotten she wasn't a made and a scrawnyw being. He did what he did with mares who didn't respond in a acceptable manner. Its what the people taught him. He even watched his father. He bit her hard on her shirt tugging at it and tore it pushing her against the barn door. He reared his weight hard against her as he nipped at the short tearing then easily. He was being dominant and proving his point. He reared landing on the gate her body exposed to him. His 18 inch rod already ready. His body rubbed against hers as he thrust deeply and painfully into her. He was an intelligent horse and was strong so this was no problem. This mare was going to be his.

23Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:12 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

(Great! ^^ Sorry if my posts seem short, I write a lot but it shows small when I post).

Morgan sighed at Ghost, she was about to leave the stallion until she felt something tug her shirt and pants, it seemed like this stallion wasn't going to give up without a fight. Morgan screamed with horror, "stop it Ghost! That's enough, only one time!" She cried, feeling her body being pushed against the barn door hurt her a bit. Now she was completely naked once more, gasping in shock when the horse grabbed her again and tried raping her. Morgan tried to hide her moans and pleasure by biting her tongue, but that didn't work when she groaned so loud when her wet pussy walls tightened on his rod. "Oh fuuuccckkk.... Stop-" Morgan finally gave up, her orgasm washing her into a new person. She bounced her ass ad grinded into his cock, "Ohhh god! Mhm, Ghost oh fuck! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK FUCK!" She yelled, finally cumming making the stallion's cock dripping with her vagina juices.

24Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He whinnied at he orgasmed as well feeling the mares emotions had changed made him happy. Once finished he backed away letting her recover. His cock retreated as he awaited her response.

(Its okay, sorry if I write short too)

25Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan whimpered like a puppy, shaking her head. "No... It can't be over! Please Ghost, I love you and I want your cock inside of me! Please more!" She begged, her hornyness taking control of her. She tried grinding her ass in front of him, hoping he'll fuck her again. She begged sadly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum