Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dirty girl (Male horse needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost snorted backing away for now his new made went mad for him. His ears twitched and felt uneasy. His horniness had subsided, but now he must wait for his mate regain herself as well. He was exhausted and needed a night of sleep. He would see to his mate tomorrow planning to mate until she bore his foal.

27Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle
I've got the ball rolling

Morgan sighed, her hornyness soon left her as well. She finally put her clothes back on, leading Ghost back into his stable. "Okay, tomorrow you're going to be my usual horse. Nothing else." She said angrily, feeling wrong all over.

(Time skip?)

28Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:26 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Ya) He nestled into his stall lapping razvenously at his water trough before sleeping.

29Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:54 am

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan finally woke up, she yawned and stretch before getting out of her bed. She worked to the stallion's stable, opening it as she smiled at him. "Hi there Ghost, I got some food and water for you." She said, dropping them beside him.

30Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost awoke his blue eyes piercing with new energy. Naturally being still drowsy though. He looked at his human for a minute before realizing this female was his mate, but also so much more. He shook his mane his head resting on the gait ignoring the new food he was given. He was full from eating his food last night, and will most likely dine later anyways. His nostrils flared softly at her as he awaited her next movement.

31Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan dropped the food by her side, locking the stable so he won't get out as he looked behind her, hopefully nobody was looking as she slowly stripped for the stallion. When Morgan was done, she sat down and started to finger her pussy with 3 fingers. She moaned and groaned, looking back at Ghost with lust as she licked her fingers and waved it in front oh her mate teasingly. "You eager?" She laughed.

32Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost watched with eager eyes towards his mate as she stripped. He let out a hoarse whinny as he felt a burning sensation in his lower body. The strong smell of her heat was blinding as his head poked through. He hated it when females teased him. His cock slid out wet and dripping and long. He reared his hooves clashing against the stall door with fury.

33Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan started to laugh, she moaned and groaned for him as she started masturbating and orgasm several times for the stallion, she loved teasing him. "Now now Ghost, what's wrong with you today?" She asked, smirking at him.

34Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost let out a deafening scream of anger backing up bucking and clashing his hooves against the stall door the pine on the door splitting slowly as he continued to rampage fighting to break through. He had splinters on his legs, cits and bruises on him from the splinters and his constant bucking in the stalls. He truly was a dread to see.

35Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan finally couldn't take it anymore, she hated seeing Ghost so upset. She quickly got up, and opened the stable... God knows what lust will happen next.

36Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost snorted rearing in front of her. He stared with want to wards his mate his cock throbbing and red. He bucked his head wanting her badly. (Sorry short)

37Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

(That's okay).

Morgan moaned softly when Ghost tried to find her entrance, she turned around wiggling her wet pussy in front of him, with free access!

38Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was nickering at her before plunging his cock into her his cock already swollen and exploding with precum to written her insides. He thrust deeply into her reproductive area to release his load that had progressed as he viewed her masterbating. The semen
Rushed into her reproductive area as he hoped pregnancy would happen.

39Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 am

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan gasped in shock as the stallion already squirted his cum, loading her insides as she moaned with pleasure. "GHOST!" She screamed.

40Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost backed away his member throbbing. He Nuzzled his mate passionately. (Sorry short)

41Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan rubbed her clit, moaning with pleasure before licking her fingers that had horse cum on it as well.

42Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Ghost rested his head on her thinking I love my mate.. I want her so bad to bare my foal.. he shut his eyes letting out soft breathsm

43Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan smiled brightly when he rested his head on her, petting it lightly before getting up and putting her clothes back on. (Can she be able to have a foal but they can turn into a human?)

44Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:22 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Sure <3)
He bickered at her his leg scraping at the ground shaking his mane softly. He followed his mate and sniffed here clothes as she dressed.

45Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan knew having a foal for the poor stallion was impossible, but she'll see how it goes. She pet the horse gently, smiling at him before leading him back to the stable.

46Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:57 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He trotted into the worn stable. He began feeding his stomach growling from the activities. He eyed his mate though

47Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

Morgan eyed his stomach, the stallion was probably hungry by now from all the fucking. She grabbed the food and water she tried to give earlier, dropping it in the stable before closing the gate, sighing. "Eat up boy!" She said, reaching her hand to rub Ghost's back. (Timeskip to when she's giving birth?)

48Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Ya)

49Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:08 pm

Twinkle

Twinkle

8 months later

Morgan was sleeping in her bed, she's been sexually active with Ghost for months, and they both loved it ever since... Plus, her stomach was growing so she went to the doctors and pregnancy was possible! Suddenly, something kicked hard that made her scream with pain. "THE FOAL IS COMING!" She yelled, getting up quickly while running over to her mate.

50Dirty girl (Male horse needed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirty girl (Male horse needed) Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Why am I laughing XD)
Ghosts ears perked at the familiar voice of his mate. Even though she was far his sensitive ears picked up the yell. He let out a neigh kicking the stall door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum