Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"If they even dare touch those fucking cabins I'll make sure every last one of them is dead." She wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but her expression had grown heavy and serious as she'd begin to stomp. "That's my childhood right there, and they're damn good cabins."

102The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:50 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I am sure they are fine, Abigail." He said glancing at her over his shoulder. "Lead the way if ya wanna go there right now." He said

103The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:51 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm not walking all the way there, then." She stuck her tongue out, shifting into her wolf form and offering a playful growl before darting off into the direction she was confident in which led to her cabin.

104The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:05 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

At her shifting, his own Wolf wanted to be released.  But his Wolf with another? God knows what could happen. So, he shook his head, and pelted off after her. He easily kept up with Abigail. "Bet I can still beat ya in Human fform." He laughed.

105The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:08 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail only offered him a growl, seeing no point in wasting her breath when she could dart over and under dead underbrush without an ease. "I know this forest like the back of my hand!" She spat back playfully, and found herself off again.

106The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked. "Oh the challenge."  He laughed. I swear. If you lose control I'll kill you. "Not!" He suddenly yelled, and he quickly shifted into his Wolf, his speed almost doubling as home got his as senses back. He was right next to. Her within a second, and slowly gaining speed

107The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:18 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She found herself growling again, a grin plastered onto her fanged face before she'd find herself laughing. "I thought you got violent like that!" She hissed out, quickly turning to try and pounce at him. If not, it was very clear Abigail was going to take a tumble and her progress in running would come to a dead halt.

108The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah don't test me. I am giving myself the chance to train with him." He chuckled, nipping at her as he goptnclose to her. "He's just a cheeky canine." He laughed, discreatly trying to trip the feopmale up, which did t do well because he nearly tumbled himself.

109The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail was very quick to trip. Confident in her steps and her pacing, which led her to falling and rolling for a minute before laying flat on her back. A rough huff escaping her as she'd simply wiggle on the forest floor, before pulling herself to her paws and trailing after him.

110The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:30 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Clumsy!" He laughed, teasing her. He did stumble over a few vines and sticks, but it only stopped him for a few seconds, which was already a massive lose in his advmantage.

111The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:35 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I-I ain't clumsy!" She hollered from her current location, a sharp growl parting her throat. As it was tempting to shift into a much faster creature, she would not want to risk her safety around him. Instead, she'd begin to trot after him. Losing some interest in the entire race scenario, but it was nice to give him the illusion that he was going to win.

112The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:56 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His pace slowed, noticing her pace. "Huh, getting bored now?" He grinned, his ears twisting forward towards homer so he duo hear her better. He did not knniw where the huts were,  so maybe it was best to let her take lead.

113The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:03 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Bored, me? Nah." She would fake a whine, tail tucked between her legs. "You hurt little poor me," Abigail was quick to burst out laughing as she'd pick up the pace. "I'd hate to sound like a whore, but this is real small talk here." She'd gesture, her gaze catching sight of a small assortment of houses in the distance. "You ever fuck in your more... natural form? I mean, I had this weirdo who loved breaking wild animal's hearts. Certain she found it more a joke."

114The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:07 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a growl. Rather hostile. And he pelted after her. "And no. Never. I don't. When in this form I knot up. Not very fun when I have to sit still for over half an hour." He chuckled. "Human is more adventurous." He stated, easily keeping pace with her.

115The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:09 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Really? I think that's exciting." She paused, staring up at the trees. "The knotting part, not waiting half an hour to your partner to finally pull out." Abigail offered him a playful nudge, tail twitching. "Shame, though! Would of gladly let you enjoy me as a fox or as a wolf," Abigail offered him a wink before hurrying along to one of the closest cabins.

116The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:14 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Fox. Certainly." He laughed. "But not Wolf. I might hurt you" He said, flicking her playfully with his tail.
"But I guess ensureingg our get it all with a knot would be fun." He grinned cheekily. "Still didn't think you got it all in your human form." He laughed.

117The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:31 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Don't make me take you up on that offer," Abigail offered him a grin. Nipping his tail before she'd stride along, making her way onto one of the porches and shifting into her human form. "Hey, I'm just trying to make things more kinky here." She'd breathe out, peering at the window before she'd begin to fiddle with the door. "Personally, I've always enjoyed being able to experiment what can go inside me. Been meaning to find someone that can give me a big cat, mostly just wanna feel what it's like. Especially if I'm in my human form, y'know? Barbs or knot, man."

118The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:41 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Do not tempt me to mount and shag you right now I swear.." He said, shivering softly at her somewhat dirty talk. "Because it's kinky and hot." He chuckled. "I've honestly always wanted to try it as a cat." He shrugged. "Maybe as a dog." He stated. "And I think any animal would be fun. to experiment. But eh.. don't wanna fuck actual animals."  He laughed.

119The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"The fox offer is still open," Abigail growled out as she'd go back to playing with the door knob. Brushing her fingers through her hair, "If you can get this damn thing open you got a cat and a dog with your name on it, buddy. I'll be whatever you want if you can get be out of the fuckin' cold."

120The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:53 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hmmm" He chuckled, shifting back into human form. He the. Walked up to the door, nudging it. He the barged at the door a few times before the door swung open. Thankfully. If he had to do it more he'd probably take down the door. "There. Happy?" He laughed.

121The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail stepped aside, hands behind her back with a smile on her face as Alexander broke through the door with ease. "Happier than a pig in slop," Abigail responded as she'd brush past him and into the cabin.

122The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:09 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He followed her inside, looking around the surrounding place with impressment: "This was your home?" He inquired, brushing his hand along the walls. "Quite impressive." He stated

123The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:20 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was some furniture littering the room, mostly what couldn't fit in cars or what wasn't needed. Old, rustic things. "Yeah, I guess." She breathed out, taking off her gloves and coat and tossing it on a couch. "Nice, isn't it?" She'd turn to stare at him, rubbing her wrist. "I'll take you up on that dog and cat offer, unless you'd like to explore around. It's weird seeing things so... lifeless."

124The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:11 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, up to you. We can get everything placed out before we end up doing anything about the cat and dog cat business." He stated, glancing around. "After that, maybe we could make things a little more.... full of life." he said, raising his eyebrows at her in a playful manner.

125The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Full of life?" She would question him, a brow arched curiously as she'd place herself down on the couch. "I honestly just need a bed, and working water. I can go kill my own shit to eat."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum