Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well the place looks dead right? Get a few stuff to get it back alive." He stated, waking up next to her as he glanced around. "Why not move your stuff from your house back in the town to here?" He suggested. "I'm sure you did have a house back there righ?" He frowned.

127The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Doesn't matter what it looks like, you think I'm dragging my bed through the fucking woods? No thanks. I got fur to keep me warm at night," Abigail would beam and stretch out on the couch. Pulling at her shirt before going back to lazing around. "My house is around here, it's probably the most furnished. My parents bought a lot of new furniture and left all the old shit here."

128The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rested against the wall, glancing around. "Hell, well you guys sure knew how to build your owns stuff back then." He said. "How long did you live here?" He asked.

129The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It was easy. Or at least for a guy who liked to build shit," Abigail would shrug and kick herself back on the couch. A soft sigh escaping her before she'd glance at him. "Since I was twenty? Fuck, I dunno. It's been a while."

130The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:24 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well I'll agree with ya. Let's you stay with nature a lot more easily." He stated. He sat down, glancing around admiring the place. "What ya gonna do now? You're living in your old home. What's next on your agenda of surviving here?" He said, stretching. "Like.. still pretty close to humans."

131The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I get shit in here!" Abigail would lean forward, scratching at the bridge of her nose with a pleasant smile dawned upon her face. "Go out huntin', who knows what else. Maybe try and find other shifters that just wanna only be around shifters."

132The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, last I know, there is wild shifters that go around. I would keep track of your heat cycles on each of your animals. They.. made sorta worse than the actual animals." He warned. "But some are friendly." He stated.

133The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail would shift on her seat. "You think I'd mind that? I love the attention, as long as I don't end up with some kids I don't want. Call me a slut, sure. I'm just a poor, lonely shapeshifter." She'd twirl her ginger hair between her fingers, sticking her tongue out at Alex. "You're pretty friendly."

134The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes. "Would never had guessed you loved teasing." He laughed. "And of course I am friendly!" He grinned. "And you are shy and friendly.. despite the tough women you have going." He teased.

135The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Shy?! N-No way I'm shy, I just like to be alone half the time. Humans are annoying, family is annoying..." She trailed off quietly, shutting her eyes for a minute and beginning to unbutton her shirt. "Thanks, by the way. It's nice to know there are more shifters around than just... my family."

136The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:04 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a soft chuckle wind he shifted and laid back looking to the roof. "Well, shifters have moved to the more wild places around 4 years ago." He stayed with a stretch. "But yeah its good find shifters every once in a while." He said. He then looked over to her. "Oi, I think the shirt is supposed to be on." He joked.

137The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"It's warm in here," Abigail would shoot down. Unbuttoning the flannel shirt and softly hissing to reveal her tank top, of course she enjoyed wearing mostly nothing at all. "I'll be alone, for the most part. I'm sure you'll go back too... whatever you were doing."

138The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"A few minutes ago you were freezing!" He laughed. He suddenly got up, and shifted the window open just slightly so cold air would hit Abigail's skin.

139The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm inside now!" She'd quickly respond, snorting as she'd soon glance over to Alex. "Close that! This is my house, asshole..." She'd mutter, slowly putting her button up flannel back on and stride over to the window. "You'll get it all cold in here!"

140The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He let out a laugh. "Well you should know better not to strip infront of a man." He teased. He closed the window and looked out of it. "I should be heading off soon anyways." He said. "I swore I scented some rabbits when we were racing. Maybe you should try catch the scent." He suggested.

141The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail offered him a smirk as he closed the window, crossing her arms. "Why are you scolding me? I'll get naked in my own damn house if I please!" She'd chuckle, soon running her fingers through her ginger hair. "Aw, so soon? I was hoping you'd get to show me more of that nice body of yours." She'd pout, only to shake her head. "Whatever, just gives me time to figure out what I'm gonna do with myself now."

142The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:24 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh I've shown you my body." He teased. "You even clinged onto it as you had the time of your life." He smirked, crossing his arms. "Aww already getting withdrawal symptoms?" He grinned. "Well now you know how I feel." He stretched. "And anyway. You got a lot more to worry about than my body. Despite me missing yours already." He laughed.

143The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lazily making her way back to the couch, she'd fall back down and cross her legs. Taking off her flannel shirt again, grinning at him. "I've had withdrawal symptoms the moment you stopped," Abigail replied, sticking her tongue out as she'd rest her head against the couch. "I know how to take care of myself, it's much more fun to think about your body and what you'd do to me instead."

144The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:42 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Annnd you make me hard once again.." He narrowed his eyes with a playful eye roll. "You are weird.. you'd rather think than have the actual thing?" He laughed. He could admire her body a lot more closely. Back then lust had driven them. Now? Less lust but that was creeping on him.

145The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail offered him a grin at the mention of being hard, beginning to take off her tank top. "I thought you were leaving?" She'd tease, revealing her bra to the man. "I'm sure there's still a bed in this house, hm?"

146The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:45 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well let's just say that you showing off your wonderful body has locked me inside this place" He laughed. "Yeah I'm sure this place has a bed." He said, glancing around. He walked towards her. "How about.. Hm.. how about we find the bed?" He offered.

147The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She'd giggle her thanks at him, heaving herself onto the floor and no longer lazing around on the couch. "It'd be upstairs then, love." She'd giggle, lightly tapping his nose with a finger before she'd hurry off and make her way up the stairs.

148The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He quickly followed her. "Meh.. I have to walk before I manage to get you?" He pouted.  His hard on hurt a little as it grew inside his jeans. But he was patient. His eyes trailed down her bare back a small grin appearing on his face.

149The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abigail stopped, peering back at him as she'd keep a single foot on the stairs. "You wanna go on the couch then, huh? You impatient?" She'd tease, slowly beginning to take off her bra.

150The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Trees They Beckon {OPEN} Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He raised his eyebrows at her. "I think the bed will be more fun. A lot more options in store." He grinned, wrapping his arms around her. He then trailed his hands up her stomach and cupped her boobs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum