Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape (Open)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Yin

Bro, you should chill out
Bro, you should chill out

Escape (Open) - Page 2 White-10
It was comparable to a drug, and he knew in time it would eventually cause him to lose his mind. Both of them were at risk. The Arabian was grateful to have a friend close-by, as at least this way he knew Kota could intervene if needed. A soft laughter fell from his throat, weight shifting from both hind-legs to distract from the pronounced sensation between. “What should we do? I should sleep, but I can't like this.”

27Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:09 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) - Page 2 DSC_0313a
Keea smiled at Kota and she followed him, trotting a little ways behind. A slight breeze hit her mane, causing it to blow in her face. She then flipped her mane, causing it to flow behind her. She snorted and a smile formed onto her lips when they got to a creek. She then went over to it, and she then started drinking the cool water. Keea pulled her ears back as she eavesdropped and heard the stallions' conversation about them being roused by her heat scent and Swift's heat scent. She smirked a little.

Escape (Open) - Page 2 524863_88c38fcaae079723688c6e8504c79bf4_large

Swift trotted beside Keea, and she smiled at her surroundings. Everything looked so beautiful. She neighed when she saw the creek, " Finally, I'm so thirsty." She headed over to the creek and started drinking a lot of the fresh water. She then stopped drinking and she twitched her ears when she heard Kota and Yin say they were roused by her heat scent and by Keea's heat scent. She felt her cheeks turn hot, and she blushed deeply.

28Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:55 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:Escape (Open) - Page 2 DSC_0313a
Keea smiled at Kota and she followed him, trotting a little ways behind. A slight breeze hit her mane, causing it to blow in her face. She then flipped her mane, causing it to flow behind her. She snorted and a smile formed onto her lips when they got to a creek. She then went over to it, and she then started drinking the cool water. Keea pulled her ears back as she eavesdropped and heard the stallions' conversation about them being roused by her heat scent and Swift's heat scent. She smirked a little.

Swift trotted beside Keea, and she smiled at her surroundings. Everything looked so beautiful. She neighed when she saw the creek, " Finally, I'm so thirsty." She headed over to the creek and started drinking a lot of the fresh water. She then stopped drinking and she twitched her ears when she heard Kota and Yin say they were roused by her heat scent and by Keea's heat scent. She felt her cheeks turn hot, and she blushed deeply.

29Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:

30Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota turned his black tipped ears towards the mares coming closer to the pair of utterly roused brutes and he inhaled and snorted throwing his head causing his long black mane to flutter and fly. His blue eyes watched the mares closely as a feeling of protectiveness was growing ever so higher over his new harem. The bay stag walked swiftly to the creek and took his place beside Swift and Keea. "Hello ladies" he said before dipping his head to sip on the cool crisp water letting it slowly slide down his parched throat

31Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:29 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea smiled lightly at Kota, and she twitched her ears a little, " Hello." The mare then lowered her head to the grass, and she started eating it slowly. Her tail swishing from side to side slightly, and her rump sticking out. Her juices from her heat were dripping down her legs and it annoyed her. She snorted as she grazed.

Swift smiled at Kota and said her hello to him, before then watching as Keea stuck her rump out. She thought Keea was putting herself out there too much. Or maybe Keea didn't even realize what she was doing. Swift twitched her ears irritably and watched as Kota drank from the creek. Swift looked back at Keea again and snorted slightly.

32Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota tossed his head slightly and snorted loudly and licked his lips as Keeta's heat scent became stronger and stronger. His body begun to visibly shake and his sheath reveled the head of his ever hard growing tool. He groaned slightly and walked away from Keeta and accidentally bumped into Swift "Oh.. Im sorry love" he said his cheeks growing hot from embaressment

33Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:31 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea then picked her head up and looked at Kota, twitching her ears at the sound of his groan. She smiled seductively and bit her lip flirtatiously. Keea actually now was wanting him or Yin, any stallion, to mate with her. Because her hormones were making her want it. Her pussy ached and her eyes were full of lust. She then teased him by brushing past him, knowing her scent would flow past him.

Swift flinched a little when Kota bumped into her, and she then looked at him and spoke softly, " It's alright." She then saw that Keea was now purposefully putting herself out there. Wow, she thought to herself. But Swift had to admit though, she was a little horny herself. But she would let the stallion make the moves, not her.

34Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfu8hGlDolIfDTF8sjmoj0HDxwzgyZAHbL9MDNC1Jq35l3Ktlg

Kota made the horrible mistake of breathing deeply and Keeta's heat again flooded his senses spiking his blood making his heart beat faster and his nostrils flare and his blue eyes darken as lust took over his body. "Keeta" he addressed her his voice deepening with lust "Come with me love... I have to... Talk to you" he said stumbling over his words. He walked a ways heading towards the denser part of the forest. He swung his head towards Swift and winked slightly he really liked Swift, it was just lust was taking over. He felt bad for leaving Swift in such a delicate state, any other stallion could take her so this encounter with Keeta would have to be quick and satisfying.

Escape (Open) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcUY2Eyqnntpusp7ytaW9JxmsPMyDbwZrZ-4FoRB-3ENzXj0n9

The big draft brute tossed his head making his long white mane fly in the wind as he walked up a steep hill. Jordan loved the feeling of the wind on his face he blinked his white eyes as the sun glared off the small stream. Then it hit him the delectable stench of a mare in heat. He squealed in delight and reared his white feathers around his feet flying out as he took off running in the direction. Finally he made it to the smell and he saw a black and white mare standing alone. The smell of a stallion entered his nose but it was quickly forgotten as he eyed the mare with his white eyes. "Hello, my love. Where is you stallion? You shouldn't be alone a big bad stallion might take you away from the poor boy." He said his deep voice rumbling slightly.

35Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:11 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea smiled as she realized she was making Kota horny and he longed so much to fuck her. She smiled seductively at him. Her ears then pricked at his comment and she smiled mysteriously and sexily, " Alright." She then followed him and she then looked back at Swift when Kota winked at her. Keea then smiled slightly.

Swift snorted softly and twitched her ears as Keea and Kota left. She looked away shyly and blushed hard at his wink. Her ears pricked as she heard a horse, her nostrils then flared and she realized it was a stallion. She then looked him up and down and gave him a sly smile. He's handsome,she thought to herself. She then neighed softly, " Well he's not really MY stallion. He's more of this other mare's stallion. They went off to obviously...do something with each other." Her cheeks turned hot with embarrassment and she looked down immediately.

36Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcUY2Eyqnntpusp7ytaW9JxmsPMyDbwZrZ-4FoRB-3ENzXj0n9

Jordan smiled back at the small paint mare before him.Then he noticed that she was eyeing him up and down he smirked slightly and let his white eyes wonder over her slight form. His nostrils flared slightly catching her heat. "mmm, i see i have no idea why he would give up such a wonderful mare. If i were him i would do everything in my power to protect and keep you save my love" he said softly in her ear.

Escape (Open) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfu8hGlDolIfDTF8sjmoj0HDxwzgyZAHbL9MDNC1Jq35l3Ktlg

Kota smiled back her actions only exciting him more. He breathed deeply as she walked passed him. "Mmm, my love you were torturing me back there i thought i was going to go mad" he admitted softly chuckling to himself. When they got further away from the clearing he craned his neck and gave a soft but urgent lick to her wet pussy. And his eyes rolled back as the taste enveloped him.

37Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:51 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea chuckled softly at his comment and she tilted her head slightly, " I just had to, it was so fun." she whispered in his ear. Before then rubbing her body against his, nickering softly. She then bowed down slightly, sticking her rump out for him. She then moaned softly as he licked her wet core. She then spread her legs wide for him. " Please."

Swift smiled at his smirk. Her eyes then rolled back at his comment that he told her in her ear. And her ear twitched, and she moaned softly, her neck tingled from the whisper. And she then spoke seductively, " Mmmm, protect me huh? Would you want any fun with me too when you keep me safe in all?" She then brushed slightly past him, teasingly rubbing her tail under his nose. She knew she was acting like annoying Keea, but she just couldn't help it.[/quote]

38Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota tiled his head his mane falling over his shoulders as his tounge entered her wet folds as he wanted more and more of her taste. He groaned slightly as his cock grew harder and harder slowly extending. He withdrew his tounge and blew a hot breath on her pussy then he mounted her teasing her by rubbing the head of his cock on her hot entrance.

The draft brute smirked again "Oh yes. We will have loads of fun" he said rubbing his nose down her neck nibbling it seductively. He took a deep breath as she rubbed her tail under his nose he snorted and his cock extended slightly at the smell of her heat. "Mm. My love you smell delicious" he said his voice lowering with lust. His white eyes met hers "You have very beautiful eyes. Where are my manners im Jordan. You are my love?" he said his cheeks heating up in embaressment.

39Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:08 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea half-closed her eyes, pushing her rump against him, letting out soft moans as Kota ate her pussy out. " Yes." she said softly. " Oh Kota." she moaned, when she felt his hot breath on her pussy. Her vagina now leaked with more juices. " Oh..." She groaned as she felt the head of his hard dick rub against her pussy entrance.

Swift nickered softly, biting her lip as he rubbed his nose down her neck and nipped at it seductively. This turned her on so much. A smirk then crossed her lips when he said she smells so good. And she couldn't help but blush a little when he complimented her eyes. " Why, thank you." And she then nodded slightly when he told her his name, and she then replied, " I'm Swift." She smiled as she saw him blush. And she then said flirtatiously, " Well, Jordan, would you like me to suck that cock of yours, before you fuck my pussy?" She winked at him, smiling wide.

40Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota groaned and shoved his long hard horse cock into her tight pussy. He let out a slight moan in pleasure as her warm walls closed around him. "Oh Keea" he whispered her name into her ear and nipped at her softly.

Jordan was caught off guard with her sexy question, he quickly recovered "Why yes my flower, i would love that" he said his cock growing harder.

41Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea snorted when she felt his hard cock push into her tight, virgin pussy. She then pawed at the ground with her left hoof, uncomfortably. She then felt her walls close around his dick and she let out a soft moan. She then smiled seductively when he nipped at her.

Swift smiled and bit her bottom lip sexily, " I thought so." She then put her head underneath his belly and she then smirked as she saw his erect, long cock. She then gave it a lick, swirling her tongue around the head. She had a seductive look in her eyes as she did this.

42Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota moaned softly and thrust slowly. "Are you ok Keeta?" he asked softly his voice low with lust as he thrust slowly into her tight pussy. His blue eyes showing worry and sympathy

Jordan squeezed his eyes shut as her warm mouth closed around his hard cock. He though his knee were going to buckle when she swirled her soft hot tounge around his head. He thrust lightly into her mouth his head leaking precum. "Oh Swift" he moaned softly his eyes squeezed shut still.

43Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea winced and whinnied loudly when he broke her wall and started thrusting into her. She then half-closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. Her ears twitched at his question and she nodded, " Yes, I'm alright."

Swift smiled at his reaction to her giving him a blowjob and she smirked as he thrusted his cock slightly into her mouth. She then took the the head in her mouth and started sucking on it. Her pussy was so wet now and she moaned, sending vibrations on his dick.

44Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota smiled and nibbled on her neck before thrusting slowly again. He moaned softly and then his thrust became faster. He groaned and let out a neigh as his cock swelled as the pleasure mounted.

Jordan moaned loudly and thrust faster into her mouth as she sent vibrations on his cock. He leaked more and more precum "Oh babe im gonna cum" he said huskily

45Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:39 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Keea smiled seductively as he nibbled on her neck. She then moaned as he thrusted faster into her. " Kota." She slightly bucked her hips into him.

Swift continued sucking hard and roughly as he thrusted in her mouth. She then swallowed his precum and mumbled, her mouthful of his cock in her mouth, " Oh, yes, cum in my mouth."

46Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota grinned as she moaned his name, i has been forever since he head hear a mare moan his name. He thrust faster into her his climax spiking his blood, "Im close Keeta"

Jordan threw his head up and let out a low whinny as his hot cum shot into her equally hot mouth. "Ahh Swift." he backed up from her "My turn" he said moving her tail with his nose and licking her pussy. His white eyes watched her.

47Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[quote="Ke$halover"]Escape (Open) - Page 2 DSC_0313a
Keea moaned loudly as he thrusted faster inside of her. " Kota, please!" She then bucked her hips hard into him. " Oh!" She closed her eyes tightly.

Swift smiled when he shot his hot cum inside of her mouth. And she soon swallowed it. She then stuck her head out from beneath him, before sticking her rump put for him. She moaned as he licked her wet pussy.

48Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota screamed as he came shooting his hot seed into her womb. Then he found himself excited for the foal she was going to have....His foal. He dismounted her nuzzled her cheek. Then he stopped as he heard a moan..

Jordan loved her taste as he dug his tounge into her pussy.

49Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:16 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:
Keea screamed as well as Kota came inside of her and shot his hot seed inside of her too. She knew she would be pregnant with his foal, and she was happy about. She smiled and nuzzled his neck. She then perked her ears when she heard a moan. And she looked at Kota, " Did you hear that...?"

Swift groaned loudly in pleasure as he ate her out. Her pussy was SO wet now, she was more than ready for him to fuck her. " Jordan, please, take me!"

50Escape (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota growled softly a stallion had entered his territory and now was probably taking his mare. "Stay here my love" he said softly trying to control his anger. He galloped through the thick trees and underbrush.

Jordan smirked and mounted swift and plunged his thick throbbing tool into her wet pussy. "Oh Swift you are so amazing" he said with a loud groan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum