Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape (Open)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:28 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) - Page 3 DSC_0313a
Keea nodded, " Alright." She watched him gallop off and she snorted softly. Who would have been moaning like that? Maybe Swift...?she thought to herself.

Escape (Open) - Page 3 524863_88c38fcaae079723688c6e8504c79bf4_large
Swift shifted uncomfortably as he shoved his big cock inside of her wet, tight, virgin pussy. And soon her walls closed around him and she moaned softly.

52Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota walked softly to the clearing keeping out of sight. With a scream of out rage as he saw a fucking draft brute fucking his mare "No! Swift! What the Hell!" He roared gritting his teeth and his ears pinned to his skull.

Jordan groaned softly as he thrust into the mare. Then he jumped and stopped thrusting as he heard a angry scream from no other then the stallion that left. He pulled out of the mare his ears pinned against his skull. "You left her. Shes not even yours shes still a virgin" He growled angrily

53Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:Escape (Open) - Page 3 DSC_0313a
Keea sighed as she waited and she pawed impatiently at the dirt with her hoof. And she then pulled a ear back as she heard angry voices.

Swift winced and bucked a little, letting out a loud neigh when he broke her wall. But she then moaned loudly in pleasure as he thrusted. Swift then whipped around and her nostrils flared as she saw Kota, she then narrowed her eyes, " Hey, you were having fun with Keea, so why can't I? I'm not your 'property' so stop acting like it, alright. If I want that stallion", she pointed with her tail at Jordan, " to fuck me, then I can."

54Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota pawed the ground and tossed his head anger obvious in his blue eyes. "Whatever Swift" he ground his teeth together. "And you? What made you think you could waltz in here uninvited and you think you have the maturity and authority to take her? Fine i don't need a nag like her.." Kota said to the draft brute lashing his tail at his sides angrily. He sent a accusing glare at Swift.

Jordan's breathing came in short angry bursts, his white eyes blazing and hard. "Excuse me i didn't see your name on her, shes not a nag she is beautiful and wonderful, but you cant see that because your blinded by that slut you ran off with leaving Swift in the dust." he said marching up to Kota his ears pinned and his teeth bared.

55Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Escape (Open) - Page 3 DSC_0313a

Keea then continued hearing angry voices. That doesn't sound good, she thought uneasily to herself. She then pawed the ground anxiously and waited for a while longer before then slowly heading over to the horses.

Swift's nostrils flared and she then got face to face with Kota, " Don't EVER call me a nag again, because I'm not one, you know it was damn obvious that if you're going to leave me here by myself, in HEAT, then a stallion is going to show up and fuck me. It's just common sense. And why should you two have fun while I sit here all alone and not get any pleasure? You're acting like you're my dad." she snorted loudly. Swift then turned around and turned her back on him. She then looked back at Kota and returned his glare. She then smiled as Jordan defended her and she trotted over to his side, nuzzling his muzzle.

56Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota rolled his blue eyes and turned and galloped off to his lead mare..his only mare... He ran with his ears pricked and his eyes watching for a familiar glimpse of tan and white. He smiled slightly when he saw her. He let out a warm neigh telling her he was there.

Jordan pawed at the ground and reared when Kota left "Stay gone" he said in a angry tone. He turned towards Swift with soft eyes "Im sorry darling, i have no idea why he though you were his." he said touching foreheads with hers and he smiled softly nuzzling her face.

57Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:51 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ke$halover wrote:Escape (Open) - Page 3 DSC_0313a

Keea then smiled at Kota when he came back, and her ears were pricked. She then trotted over to him and nuzzled his neck, breathing his scent before then pulling away, looking into his eyes. " What happened?"

Swift glared intensely at Kota as he left, watching him go. She then looked back at Jordan, her voice soft, " It's alright." She pressed her muzzle to his cheek as he nuzzled her face. And then her eyes darkened with lust again, " Let's finish what we started now." She then shook her rump teasingly at Jordan.

58Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota closed his eyes relishing her scent and touch for a brief second before answering her question. He opened his eyes and looked at her and sighed. "Swift had a huge mix breed stud fucking her. That annoys the shit out of me. But i have you and only you until you give birth to our beautiful foal" he said nuzzling her neck breathing deeply

Jordan smiled softly she put her muzzle on his face. He looked down at her as lust clouded her eyes, he smirked "With pleasure" he said giving her pussy a quick lick before mounting her again and shoving his hardened cock inside her tight pussy with a loud groan.

59Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:30 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[quote="Ke$halover"][quote="Ke$halover"]Escape (Open) - Page 3 DSC_0313a

Keeak's eyes widened with shock for a split second, before then going normal again. " Oh, wow. Well, you have me." she smiled. She then nuzzled him back, and the thought of the foal again, made her heart leap with joy.

Swift smiled sexily at Jordan and affectionately nuzzled him back, pressing her muzzle to his, she moaned when he licked her and shoved his hard cock into her tight pussy.

60Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kota smiled "I always have you my sweet. Now lets go find a home" he said tossing his head excitedly and he pranced around her. God she was so beautiful

Jordan nipped at her neck slightly as he thrust in her teasingly slow. "Mm you like that Swift" he said with a groan as he walls enveloped his hard throbbing cock

61Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Yin

Bro, you should chill out

(Okay, since there have been at least two pages since my last post, I don't know if I should post again. And can I say, it doesn't seem very fair to have continued posting in my thread without at least PMing me...? It would have made more sense to start another thread, wouldn't it? I had been waiting to reply here once it became active again. There was a plot. No

Anyway... to explain why Yin hasn't done anything, he went and rested in the cave, and afterwards, having no idea what was happening, would just quietly leave.)

62Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

I am horribly sorry Yin... Please for give me.. We can start a plot with Yin and one of my boys.. If you want that is... Please pick one of my boys they need to come out and play.. Besides im running out of active people to rp with and my fingers are twitchy from lack of typing lol!...

63Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 am

Yin

(It's really no big problem or anything, I understand how it gets when a thread is moving, and I don't want to offend anyone, I was just saying.

If you want to? Smile I don't want to force anything, as it's no fun to charge into something with no ideas or inspiration or anything.)

64Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Its fine i need a new thread like this one if you want... Just pick one of my stallys if you want

65Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Yin

(Okay then, I would be happy to. How about... hm... Titan? Would you mind starting it? I owe a thread to Starchaser at the moment.)

66Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Ok Smile

67Escape (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Escape (Open) Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sorry Yin, can we make another rp like this one with the same characters???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum