Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wars Between Them

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled she was wearing shorts and a thin blouse she guessed she could get in like that

52Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Vix22

Aren't your fingers burning?

Fangs picked her up and before she could wiggled out of her arms he jumped in the cool water.

53Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:58 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She screamed and laughed "Hey" As she was into the cold freezing water.

54Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Vix22

Fangs laughed and his lip quivered a bit at the cold. "Whew that's refreshing."

55Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"That's freezing" She shivered and swam around trying to get warm

56Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Vix22

Fangs nodded, "Yea get used to it cause that is how pretty much all of the water around here is."

57Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"That's no f-fun she said her teeth chattering "My waterfall is warm but not so warm like fair"

58Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Vix22

Fang swam over to her, he was some what used to the cold. "You will adjust." he explained and almost wanted to add in the he could warm her.

59Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled. "I Suppose So" Stacey smiled and splashed him

60Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Vix22

He smiled and splashed back his eyes gazing over her. "So, this isn't so bad huh? Maybe I can sneak you out to see your family."

61Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled and stopped as she heard him say "You W-Would?" she looked at him hopefully

62Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Vix22

Fangs nodded, "Yes I actually wouldn't mind breaking the rules. Be a rebel for once. I just don't want to start another war or anything so we would have to be careful." he explained as his arms waved back and forth in the cool water.

63Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She hestiated she knew the moment her family saw her they would want her back and would want to start war now that they had allies. "Um I don't know" She lloked and him and dove under water.

64Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Vix22

Fangs narrowed his eyes and confusion before ducking under the water and swam up to her their faces hovering near each other.

65Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blushed looking away and pressed her body closer to his for warmth

66Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Vix22

He blinked in surprise and let his head break the surface, wrapping his arms around her. "Well this is a surprise."

67Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She looked at him "sorry I was uh cold" she pulled away

68Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Vix22

Fangs just smiled. "It's fine." he replied and gazed into her eyes.

69Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She got out and shivered "cold! She laughed

70Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Vix22

Fangs followed her and climbed out of the water. The cold liquid dripping off of his muscles. "Well lets get you warmed up."

71Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled looking at him

72Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Vix22

Fangs took her hand again not bothering to put his shirt back on and lead her to his home where a warm bed was waiting in front of a fire.

73Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:36 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She followed him and looked at the bed "its so warm" she laughed

74Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Vix22

"This is my place. You can stay here. I will find somewhere else to sleep." Fangs said although he wanted to curl up in this bed alongside her.

75Wars Between Them - Page 3 Empty Re: Wars Between Them Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 pm

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"wait uh you can stay" she hesitated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum