Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out in pleasure, her body twitching and squirming. She whined, eagerly sucking on his cock. She nipped at his length teasingly, rubbing her tongue up the sides." You taste good too..."

52Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

My fingers manage to find their way to her asshole as I get lost in licking the walls of her pussy and stick a couple fingers into the tight entrance. My fingers begin to explore her tight ass as I loosen it for possible use later, hoping it feels good for her.

53Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She squeaked and flinched, her body arching." That feels so weird..." She moaned, squirming." Just fuck me already... Please." She stroked him quickly, licking at his tip.

54Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Ember

Ember

"Do you want to try your ass or go with your amazing pussy?" I blush deeply and moan as her hand works on my cock quickly.

55Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:45 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She swayed her hips and moaned," I'd love for you to finish in my pussy again... But ass is fine, if that's what you want~."

56Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:52 am

Ember

Ember

"I'm sure we can finish with your pussy, but for now, I want to see what anal feels like." I blush deeply as my 10 inch long cock presses against her tight backdoor. "If you want me to stop tell me okay?" I moan softly as her hole eventually yields to my hard cock, giving her her a fullness that she hasn't felt before.

57Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:13 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade nodded and spread her legs, pressing herself up to him." I will...." She smiled softly then cried out as he slipped inside her. He went deeper than he could in her pussy, pushing up to many sweet spots. She panted, grasping at the bed." Don't stop! Don't... Feels amazing~."

58Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan loudly as her ass feels like it will cut my rod off inside her. "It's so tight inside you!" I reach around for her unused pussy and rub it gently, feeling her already tight hole get tighter.

59Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 am

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// sorry for such a late reply! Busy at the hospital all day and I'm exhausted.

Jade bucked her hips, pushing her ass up higher to him. She grinded back to him," I can't take it! You're spreading me so wide!" She moaned loudly, grinding down to his hand.

60Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 am

Ember

Ember

I moan loudly as her ass doesn't let go of my cock, her pussy gushing juices all over my hand as I insert a couple fingers inside her pussy. "But you won't let god of my cock, and it feels some good." I start to do small and fast thrusts, giving into the pleasure doing so does.

61Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her nails dug into the bed, ripping it. She mosned loudly as his fingers gave her even more pleasure, causing her muscles to tighten. She came around his hand, panting heavily." Just cum in my ass then..." She muttered, pushing back to him.

62Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Ember

Ember

As if my rod was waiting for her to tell me what she wanted, I came hard. I bury my cock deep into her pussy as I filled her hole with my seed. "I'm coming!" I pull my fingers out of her and hug her from behind, leaving my cock inside her ass.

63Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:04 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She cried out in pleasure at the strange sensation, the cum filling her insides. She whined softly, wiggling her hips. She scratched at the bed, trying to catch her breath." That was so amazing..." She mumbled, nuzzling into the blankets.

64Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Ember

Ember

"Yeah, I never felt anything like it." I smile softly as I slowly pulled of on her, my cum cloaking out of her slightly gating hole. I lay down next to her and cuddle up, smiling softly, my cock slowly softening up. "Want to sleep?"

65Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She squeaked as he pulled out, fully collapsing into her bed. She snuggled up to him, curling up to his chest. She kissed at his jaw, entwining her legs in his." Of course... I'm exhausted." She giggled, her eyes drifting shut.

66Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Ember

Ember

"Me too." I smile softly and kiss her forehead as we snuggle up together, sleeping silently in her bed throughout the night.

67Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade smiled softly and curled up as close as she could to him, falling asleep in no time at all. She rested through the night and woke up as the sun was creeping up, birds chirping. She stretched and nudged Danny, smiling brightly." Wakey wakey." She kissed his lips gently.

68Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Ember

Ember

I woke up, lips on my own as I gently kiss them back. "Hello beautiful. What a night huh?" I smile softly as I stretch, forgetting that I'm currently naked, my morning wood making a tent under the blankets.

69Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nipped at his lower lip then pulled back, smiling brightly." Best night ever. I'll need to wash my sheets though." She raised a brow at the bulge in the blankets, a smirk spreading across her lips." Maybe... We should mate again before you leave." Jade pulled the blankets away to reveal his hard cock. She leaned down to lick over the head before licking her lips.

70Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Ember

Ember

I blush deeply, surprised that she wants to do it again so soon. "I, if you want." I moan softly as she licks my cock, sending shivers up my spine.

71Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded," I do want... Badly..." She crawled over him, rubbing her already damp pussy up to his length. She moaned softly and looked down at him, tilting her head." What positions do humans like?"

72Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Ember

Ember

"I'm not completely sure, I don't know them all." I blush softly and moan with her pussy already prodding against the tip of my cock. "But lets try this since we are already in it."

73Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Jade giggled softly and pecked his cheek, slipping down on his cock with a loud moan. She grinded down to him, his cock pressing against her cervix. She whimpered," I love feeling you inside me..."

74Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan softly as I fill her up with my big cock. "I love being inside you, I'm so glad I met you."It dawns on me that I don't know her name. and I blush softly. "What is your name by the way? You never told me."

75Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Riding Hoodie (Male needed) Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded and rubbed his chest as she rode him slowly. She glanced down at him and smirked." Jade." She leaned down and kissed him hard, slipping up until just his head was inside her. It was nice to tease." I'm glad I met you too."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum