Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets and Shadows

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled at him before then soon hovering herself off of him. She then panted and she was all sweaty. She then lay flat on the blanket beside him. She then smiled as he fell asleep and she then cuddled herself to him and fell asleep soon too.

102Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr jolted out of his light sleep by a nudge to his shoulder. His blue eyes looked up and found the burning brown eyes of his brother Max, "What do you want Max?" Pietr whispered through his teeth anger clear in his eyes.

Max growled lowly "What do you brother?" he said his eyes turning a faint red as he stared at Claire's naked body

Pietr snarled and covered Claire with the blanket "She's mine i mated her and i have imprinted so go find one of your sluts to hump" he said in short clipped angry words. His figure shook slightly as he fought the wolf inside

103Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 am

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire was sleeping in a deep sleep, not hearing anything that was going on between Pietr and his brother. She then felt warmer and opened her eyes a tiny bit to see that the blanket was on her before then falling right back to sleep.

104Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:47 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max snarled as his figure shimmered into his wolf skin, Pietr rolled his eyes and shook slightly and got up changing snarling. The wolves collided teeth snapping and roaring at one another. Pietr kept glancing at Claire hoping to god she wouldn't wake up.

105Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire continued sleeping, still not hearing anything that was going on.

106Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:15 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Finally the battle stopped with Max stalking off and Pietr rumbling victoriously then walking to Claire and licking her face giving a wolfy chuckle

107Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire then awoke to find a wolf staring at her and she screamed, " Ahhhhhh!" But she soon realized it was Pietr and she laughed in embarrassment. She then changed into her wolf form, which was a white wolf with very pale blue eyes.

108Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:35 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr blinked and howled with laughter "wow you are really beautiful" he thought to her as she changed. He nipped her back and ear playfully then sprinting off a short ways.

109Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled at him and growled playfully as he sprinted off, she then chased after him and soon caught up to him and with one leap she tackled him to the ground and pinned him roughly, she smirked at him.

110Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr's ears swiveled as he heard her run up to him. He barked out a laugh as she tackled him "You got me love" he said nuzzling her nose slightly.

111Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:28 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled and giggled and she nuzzled him back, love in her eyes, she then released him.

112Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I love you" he said changing back to human and smiling softly fixing his black hair

113Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire then changed back to her human form too and she smiled brightly, " I love you too."

114Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr's nose crinkled as he shook his head. "I love you more ClaireBear" he said giving her a cute nickname.

115Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire rolled her eyes playfully, " Oh, PLEASE, don't play this game with me, cause' it's obvious I'm going to win." She then smirked at him and flipped her hair, soon crossing her arms.

116Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr smirk "Oh.. Fine" he said crossing over to her and kissing her neck nipping it ever so often.

117Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:56 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire smiled proudly and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Soon when he started kissing her neck she bit back a moan and pulled away from him, " Not so fast horny boy. You got to catch me first." She then changed back into her wolf form and bolted off, laughing as she did so.

118Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr growled slightly as his cock hardened slightly. But he dearly loved a chase. He shifted quickly and took of at a fast sprint after her watching her. "Im going to get you" he laughed in her head.

119Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire glanced back and literally a heart-beat later, she swore, he was already on her tail. She panted hard and fast, her tongue hanging out. And she soon stopped running and fell to the ground, changing back into a human, " Alright, alright, you win!" she laughed. Claire then spread her legs wide for him. Her pussy already wet.

120Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr laughed softly as he saw her blue eyes flash back at him. And he skidded to a stop as she fell to the ground changing to her human form. He changed to his human form he chuckled lowly and layed down and buried his face into her folded digging his tounge into her pussy groaning making his tounge vibrate

121Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:52 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire moaned softly, biting her lip and closing her eyes as his tongue dug into her wet folds. " Pietr, please! "

122Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr drew back licking his lips as he leaned over her holding his weight off of her with his arms and he entered her quickly his eyes rolling back into his head. He groaned softly and pried his eyes open and looked down into hers and began thrusting painfully slow.

123Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned against her, and she pulled him tightly against her, she moaned when he pushed his cock inside of her pussy and started thrusting teasingly slow. " Pietr, stop teasing me." she moaned sexily.

124Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Pietr frowned mockingly sticking out his lower lip "Ahh you are a party pooper babe" he said licking her nipples. He thrust a tiny bit faster, he nibbled on her nipples in turn as he slid his hand down her stomach and played with her clit as he thrust deep inside her.

125Secrets and Shadows  - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets and Shadows Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:49 pm

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Claire rolled her eyes softly at his comment. " Oh, whatever." And she then moaned as he thrusted a little faster inside of her pussy and licked her hard nipples. " Ohhhh." She groaned loudly as he touched her clit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum