Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1The Moon and the Stars Empty The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:38 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

It was late mating season and Vendetta had just awoken from her slumber her pale green eyes bright in the dark cave. She was the daughter of the alpha Drake who had been beaten down a month or so ago, and was out in the rank of subortinate. The new alpha was Young, but quite mean. She tended to avoid the cinnamon colored male who had attempted to impress her to be his mate. She wasn't exactly interested and let him know when she formed pushing him down and leaving a unforgiving mark on his chest. I won't just mate with the guy who tore apart my father into nothing. She thought her ears flattened against her head.

She finally changed back her short honey/brown hair covering her face. She was bare and quickly fumbled for her clothes which she put on quickly. A pair of jeans a T-shirt is what she took when coming to her packs camp. She walked out onto campus letting off a small yawn. She was placed in the position of beta female, but many thought it was unfair and its only because Ren has a thing for her.. She ignored those people. Ren was the cinnamon colored alpha who did make her beta to keep her close, but he still had her do the normal things his beta would do such as a border patrol to make sure no rogues wandered in, but she was not thinking and forgot she was in heat and it looks like the great alpha did to.

So she went off trotting through the woods her tail high to show dominance over any rogues, but that also spread her scent. When she came to the border she was surprised to see no one... Well she thought no one was there, but she was being watched, but whether this wolf was a threat or not would depend...

2The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Characters

Vendetta ~also known as V~
Female
In heat
Beta
http://img02.deviantart.net/52f6/i/2013/135/0/0/lakota_my_anime_wolf__by_blue_spirit_wolf-d65fdrz.jpg

Ren
Male
Alpha
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35500000/oh-yeah-a-and-o-anime-wolf-pack-35553345-1135-704.png

3The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

So, I'll play Ren?

4The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(No I will play Ren, but the mysterious wolf you will play. So create a character)

5The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:09 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Name: Zenith

Personallity: Is is a hard one to read. He can be cold one minute, next one of the kindest Wolves you could ever know. He is protective, thinks before he acts, and somewhat very, very cold to ones that give him cheek.

Appearance: He is a large white Wolf, with jet-black paws, and a black stripe running down his spine, and down to the tip of his tail. His ears go from white, to great, to jet-black. Base to tip.

6The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Okay you can now post your response <3)

7The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith was crouched near to bushes. The gap so small that even he had trouble looking through. He had been around this pack for a good while... studying their routines.... Their patrols... But one single Wolf had caught his eye. A White/Silver wolf. He narrowed his icy blue eyes, tilting his head slightly.

8The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Vendetta let out a small yawn knowing any delay could get her a lecture from Ren so She moved on her eyes steady on the plain before her, but she paused. A scent she had failed to capture enetered her scent glands and she turned around letting out a blood curdling snarl "Listen whoever is out there come out I know your here!" She snapped.

9The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:23 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The White Wolf narrowed his eyes. "Nice catch..." he murmured under his breath. The Wolf stood up, and lazily walked around the Two bushes to stand there, looking at the She-Wolf.

10The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She narrowed her eyes at his comment "I'm not easy to fool. State your purpous." She grumbled her tail high in aggression her fangs bared. Even though she was smaller than the male and didnt exactly match in strength she was still a worthy opponent if they did quarrel.

11The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Heh, you're Brave..." He said. "Very brave." He said. He then sat. "Oh, I'm just observing. I am not hunting. I am not harming your Pack's young. No need to worry." He said, studying the Female. He narrowed his eyes slightly. He knew she was in Heat. Could smell it from a mile away. But he said nothing. neither did he react to the sweet smell.

12The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her ears twitched irritably "Ya and your pretty damn brave to be standing up to me. Your lucky by now I would have had your throat between my jaws. She smiles with a intimidating look. "Oh ya you may seem like no threat, but your in our territory and I don't remember giving a special invite to a weirdo in the bushes." She said teasingly.

13The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:35 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He glanced at the Bushes, and frowned. "But, i must be smart if I am to hide in such conditions with my bright Pelt." He said with a know-it-all look. "And, I do know I am on your territory. I'm not that stupid." He said.

14The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She raised an eyebrow at the male "I must agree its nice camouflage, but your that stupid to be foolish enough to be on our territory." She grumbled losing interest slightly. She let out a sigh "Well one second I would rather be a a human right now. She disappeared behind some bushes before coming back out in a t and jeans. "That's better."

15The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The Wolf tilted his head to the side, and rolled his eyes. "Stubborn Female.." He muttered.

16The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Obviosly he isn't gonna fight.. her wolf reminded her as she looked at the male "Well are you gonna you know.. Change? Also.. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." She said sitting on a boulder crossing her legs resting her head on her palm.

17The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He grumbled for a moment. Just like any other of their kind, he hated being seen changing forms. He quickly walked past a rather large tree, and walked past the other end in his Human form. Having a simple T-Shirt, and faded denim Jeans.

18The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She gave a faint smile "I like your style." She smirked before going a back to her intimidating self. "Like I said though your a tresspasser and well.. I am gonna have to ask you to leave." She grumbled before motioning to leaven

19The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smirked. "Like-wise." He chuckled. He then frowned, leaning against the Tree trunk. "Wait, seriously? Im being nice to you." He sighed. "Do I look like a danger to you. Hm?" He asked.

20The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No actually you don't, but.. You will be the death of me if Ren finds out.." She sighed her pale eyes examining him.

21The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:13 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ohhhh... You're one of those that take orders from some Low-life runt that wants to be discharge of everything?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

22The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She grumbled "Well not exactly until my father stopped being alpha and peice of shit became alpha." She laughed slightly to herself.

23The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:20 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a laugh, nodding slowly. "So why do you let him boss you around?" He pressed, his eyes narrowing. He genuinely hated pack wolves.. But this one.... something g different. And that was just first impressions.

24The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She grumbled before speaking "My father. I don't want to be a disappointment to my father, and also Ren wants to be my mate." She was a bit sheepish towards the end, but her bright personality returned after she finished her words.

25The Moon and the Stars Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He bit the inside of his mouth, thinking. "So.. this Ren guy.... He wants to be your mate. What do you want?" He asked. He had seen so much of this. A High wolf, desiring another Wolf for Mating, and won't leave their life until they agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next