Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making a change. (Dragon Role-play. Female needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako softly nipped at his neck, a smirk forming on her lips as he pulled out. "You're like a little hatchling now," Hamako purred as she carried on nipping. "We must try this again in the air, anything." She paused, blinking her eyes as the moment had ended. She didn't want him to go back to his Clan, but surely he would have too.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He laughed softly at her comment. "But, in the air? Sure you could handle it?" He asked in a teasing tone. He looked at her as she stopped nipping at his neck, frowning slightly. He gave a soft sigh. Should he go? He had found someone that.. Well.. cares for him. He contemplated the options in his head, a sort of sad gaze fell onto him. "Let's get some sleep.. hm?" He suggested.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You already ruined your nest, it's wet." She said with a giggle as she rose from him, rolling onto all four of her limbs. "Let's share mine," Hamako said as she dragged herself over. It was appearant she was tired from four sessions in one day. She soon rested herself down, patting the nest softly before resting down and closing her eyes.

(Wanna timeskip?)

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I ruined my nest? you're the one that couldn't hold it all." He smirked. But, he didn't argue anymore. He trotted over, and curled up next to her.

(Aye, lets. Next morning?)

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako awoke with a yawn, dawn fluttering into the cave as the fire had died. She stretched out, prodding at Zuruck with her wing. "Wake up, sleepyhead." She said quietly as another yawn escaped her lips, the faint rumbling in her chest began to stir. Would he have to leave?

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

His breathing was soft, his throat producing mumble noises. As he heard a voice, he grumbled, and shifted to get the noise away. But, he was already awake with Hamako's wing prodding at him. He gave a tired sigh, looking around to look up from where he was laid. " 'Morning." He said with a tired smile.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She quickly rose and gave another stretch, a yawn escaping her. "You should get back," Hamako spoke quietly. Of course she didn't want him too, with tension for another war swiftly coming she wanted the male to stay and be safe. But she would remain quiet on that, blinking at him.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rose soon after, stretching his Wings out, and stretched his other limbs. He then froze, blinking at her. She was right. He should be getting back. But... why? He.. He felt so right here. So right with Hamako. He looked at the ground, sighing. "Look.. Hamako.." He trailed off. "If Eggs do arrive, I don't want one parent, going out, fighting.." He sighed. He suddenly sat back down. "I think I made my choice clear last night." He said softly, with a soft smile.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You'd sweep any female right off their feet, you know." She spoke softly as she nuzzled him roughly. Soon prodding at him wit a paw as she glanced around. "If I do lay eggs you'll be a wonderful father," Hamako said quietly as she made her way over to the herbs. "Let's move into the cave then, do you think anyone will look for you?"

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He smiled softly, nuzzling her neck. "And you'll be a great Mother." He said. He then frowned softly. Would he be searched for? Surely not. They had many Warriors left to right along side. He then shook his head. "I'm sure they won't. If they do, then I can simply say I have moved on." He said, looking at her.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako began to pick up the herbs she had collected on her first night here, feeling him nuzzle against her as a sweet sigh escaped her lips. "You're too sweet," Hamako said playfully as she nuzzled him back. "Does anyone else besides your friends know of this place?" She asked, of course she was going to welcome those who sought to escape the rising tension. "Come on, we gotta head back to the falls."

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Well, as far as I know just me and my friends know this place." He stated. "But, I don't think they'll come here. they have already settled down." He said.  He picked up some stuff that looked to be important. "Yeah, you're right." He said.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blinked her eyes and remained quiet for a moment, the scent and taste of herbs in her mouth as she began to trot off again. She glanced behind him and offered the male a smile. It was odd to think they hated each other only a few days ago. "Come on," Hamako rumbled as she bounded off.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He easily caught up with Hamako, matching her stride He took in everything. He guessed this'll be his home from now on. To be truthful, it was better than to live in the War barren of his town. This place was free. Untouched.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Isn't it beautiful?" She spoke happily as they made their way to the waterfall, they had it all, didn't they? Hamako was simply beginning to forget her past with each passing hour. Soon enough, they arrived at the beautiful falls as she stared up at it.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked up at the falls, a soft smile splaying on his mouth. He then looked at Hamako, smirking softly. "Yeah. it is." He said softly, returning his gaze back onto the magnificent Falls. It was like being in a dream... Just never seemed real. Moving from a War Barren Wasteland.. to a... untouched, wild island. Maybe it was a good idea to finally let go. Just forget about his past, and start fresh. He nudged Hamako. "Lets go then." he laughed softly, walking into the water, and soon, he walked through the waterfall.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hamako felt... odd. But she didn't mind it, away from the two Clans and free of safety. Surely others had the same idea, this wasn't forbidden of them if they shredded away their titles of Clan members, didn't they? She glanced around, silently taking in the sight as she soon followed after Zuruck. The scent of the herbs she was carrying in her mouth were strong, she soon nodded her head - following after him. "Coming!" She mumbled through the plants, making her way into the water and back into the cave.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zuruck looked around the cave, shaking his scales from the water trickling from him. He looked back as he heard Hamako enter the Cave. "So, should we go deeper into the Cave to make nests?" he asked, tilting his head in question. Sure, the Water protecting them from winds. But, if winds were high, it could blow the water inside the cave.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"There are some few other tunnels around here, my favorite is the one with the small waterfall." She spoke happily as she quickly rushed off, her tail bounding after her as she made her way through the many tunnel systems, glancing around at the glittering gems until a light came into few. The faint rumbling of a large opening with grass shooting out of it, with a small pond and the waterfall she had mentioned before. She waited for him, setting down her herbs.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He watched her rush off, then he laughed at her softly, before rushing after her. His large strides catching up to Hamako easily. He took in all the wonderful sights or gems,and other mysterious things this Cave had to offer. As he followed her, he did notice the place change a little, and the noise of water soon came to his ears. He glanced around, not seeing anything. Soon, they came to what looked like a small clearing. A pool, and a Waterfall. "Wow.." He breathed. "This..." He trailed off. "Looks great." He Laughed softly.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Isn't it lovely?" She spoke and stretched out, letting out a yawn as her claws dug into the faint grass and moss growing here. Soon making her way to the cool water as she entered it, ignoring her rumbling stomach as she glanced back at him with a smile.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah, it is." He smiled, walking forward. He looked into the clear water. If only it was like this back at his old home. It was most burnt trees and dead Grass after battles. Many battles. He then looked at Hamako, a small grin plastering on his face. He put a paw into the water, before quickly, and powerfully moving it forward, making a wave splash towards Hamako.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let out a playful growl as water landed across her scales, she soon tried to splash back at him. "Hey!" She said with her teeth showing.

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small laugh, and Splashed at her again with the edges of his wings. He suddenly pounced at her, his Wings spread so that he would not full on crash into her, and hurt both of them.

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"S-Stop!" She giggled out, only to let out a screech as he landed on her. Hamako tried to pull him off as she splashed water at him. "We gotta find stuff for a nest!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum