Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

126Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blushed poking his shoulder playfully. She was curious to see what the kingdom looked like since very few humans even went there.. Most executed. She obeyed and hopped on his back taking one last gkance at the cave. She hung onto his neck loosly yet with a gokd grip as well. "Imr eady." She said.

127Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon moved his own to lower the rest of the earth covering the cave as he began to run off again, passing the den as his tail was high in the air as he darted through the woods and into some crop fields, soon the large palace once ruled by humans came into view. His paws kicking up more dirt as he came into the outer gates, a village area that his species lived in.

128Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:03 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Already his species came into view. Moving throughout the kingdoms village. She dismounted Abbadon not wanting to be seen that way. Already a few of them saw her,there eyes wary and curious. Some just had the aggressive feel in which she avoided theres.

129Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Posted)

130Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:54 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon stretched out once she got off, trotting towards the palace as he spoke. "We're not hostile to humans, only if they're stupid and think they can kill us." He rumbled as he made his way up the steps.

131Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded a faint "Okay." escaping her lips. She followed him into the gates, looking arpund the vikkage as the wolf like creatures talked and watched her carefully. Like she knew before most humans were executed or enslaved here and they were all probably hoping for the first one.. At least thats what she thought as one swiped his tongue over his muzzlw as if hungry. She simply narrowed her eyes as she tried to focus on Abbadon instead.

132Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"This way," Abbadon responded happily as he came to the top of the stairs, the large door to the palace which most commoners came through if they had a problem. "Father doesn't know I was coming, I'll have to tell him what's happened." He said with a shrug as as the door opened for him, the creaking of the door as he made his way towards the red carpet where his father and brother sat. His father on the throne of course, and his brother stood beside his father.

"Abbadon! What are you doing here?" His father grunted, studying him and ignoring the human. However Alexios studied the human with awe. "The humans overthrew me, I've come for help."

The King remained silent, his claws tapping on the fabric as he soon nodded his head. "I'll send soldiers to eradicate them all, new humans will be sent by next month." He simply said, "Now get out of my sight." Abbadon nodded his head, gesturing for her to follow him as he made his way towards his chambers.

133Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She didnt exactly feel welcomed, but why should she? Humans were kind of monsters.. Until they went to the doors she heald onto his mane softly. She felt like a toddler taking her first steps. She usually knew where everything was but here.. No. "I see." She said with a faint smile as she let go of his mane. The palace was huge and the carpet she walked on was soft. She couldnt feel it though from her deer skin boots. 

She did cringe as his father yelled at him, honestly feel pity tkwards her mate. Though she remain, looking as submissive as possible as she remain by his side quitely. Though she felt like she was being watched. Her eyes strayed to the male beside the other. Shee cocked her head, he was beautiful. Prehaps Abbadons cousin? Though she felt a bit uneasy at his interested stare. Edging closer to Abbadon as she followed him to the chambers. She didnt say anything about the wolf and stayed quite.

134Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"My room is close to the garden, I've never been like my brother." He responded as he nuzzled at her leg. "I care more about peace, while those two mutts care about using the humans to their advantage. Ever since the war was won, they've changed." He heaved a sigh as they went up down a couple of steps to ground level, a beautiful glass door which led to said garden and another that was his room. He placed his paw on the long door knob, pushing it down and opening it.

The room was large, lined with exotic plants and furniture. Not to mention a bed and some armor more similar to human than his own kind. He gestured for her to go first, smiling.

135Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She churned ro him "Who is your.. Brother?" She asked her own voice a bit nervous She grinned as the room appeared, She thanked him for being polite and walked in. Admiring a blue flower thats ends were a neon green. "Its very beautiful." She said trying to take her mind off of things.

136Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"The bigger one who was next to my father, he's next in line to be King." He responded as he trotted after her, a smile on his face. "The garden is pretty big as well, I'll show you later." He made his way over to the bed, watching her as he stretched out with a yawn. "Nobody can know of us, not until both species have figured something out."

137Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Oh.." She said already getting that uneasy feeling. She moved away from the beatiful flowers. She sighed "Yes, if we were found out.. " She trailed kff knowing they would mlst likely be king. She chewed on her lower lip before laying on the floor beside the bed. The last thing she wanted was to get caught sleeping with her 'master'. Though she was used to the floor since thats what she usually slept on. She liked the vibrations the earth madd as she lay on the floor of her tent those dark nights.

138Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You can sleep on the bed if you want," Abbadon rose as he stretched out. Making his way off the bed, "Unless you want too...?" He glanced at her with a sly smile, his tail wagging as he brought his way to the couch. Sitting down as he let out a yawn.

139Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rose nearky falling asleep. She could hear voices downstairs. Two voices, one sounded strong and alpha like while the other heald the same tone yet with a slight difference. She snapped out of it looking over "I-its okay. And do what? Im not going to sleep on that bed, ill look to spoiled." She joked,returning the smile as she heakd her kness up to her chest as she sat down.

140Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm sure you know," Abbadon said with a cheeky grin soon rising again as he stood on the couch. His brother and father were surely going at it again, he made his way towards the bed as he jumped on again. "I insist you sleep on here..." He trailed off as he began to lick at her.

141Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled "Wwell than.." She said arising to her feet after a minute or so. She couldnt resist his persitance "If you insist." She said crawling onto the soft squishy bed. A strange vibration coming from her chest.. She let her hands roam his body, her nails tracing his spine and body.

142Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You won't have need for this clothing," Abbadon growled playfully - yet seductively as he began to tear at her shirt. His tail wagging as he felt his sheathe began to burn, "There are human clothes in one of the cabinets. I won't have my mate dressing like an actual servant." He said as he placed his tongue across her breast.

143Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let a small giggle leave her lips. She felt her shirt tear, falling from her body revealing her breasts. She took off the hand made bra. Feeling him press against her brest made her heart skip a beat. Her hands running over his sheathe. She massaged his sheathe teasingly before moving back up his body.

144Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

With the bra off he began to use his sloppy tongue to lick at her breasts, feeling his sheathe played with he began to feel the tip unsheathe happily. "I would of loved to have done this in the garden," Abbadon spoke as his tongue trailed down her belly before flicking over her nipple.

145Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned quitely as his tongue rasped over her breast. She went back to massaging his sheath lightly. "I bet it woukd be nice.. Though i dont think your father or anyone would appreciate that.." She said with a raised eyebrow. She could feel his tip form as she continued to stroke up his sheath.

146Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"They'd just think I found a servant," Abbadon growled happily as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. Nipping at her soft breast as his canine member kept peeking out happily, thrusting into her fingers as he groaned. "And a very beautiful one at that."

147Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let a hand stroke his main as the other rubbed his sheath. She felt his member rubbing against her fings and hand as her hand was now wet. She groaned as she felt his member and he nipped at her breasts. "Oh shush." She said blushing.

148Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You love it," Abbadon responded unable to stop thrusting into her soft hands as he growled at her happily. Tail wagging as he nipped at her nipple, pawing at her side.

149Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"That I cant deny." She said her cheeks rosy. She could feel the wetness of his member as he thrust into her delicate hands that continued to rub as he thrust through her fingers. She licked her lips as he continued to nip at her breasts, the urge to have him inside her was strong as she felt her hips wet with her juices.

150Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 6 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He bit his lip, pulling away as he began to growl as he tore away from her soft hands as he smacked his paws playfully onto the slightly ruffled bed. His hard member tight and begging to be used as he panted, staring at her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum