Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

276Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're such a flatterer," Abbadon murmured as he brought his tongue to her shoulder. Softly licking at it before making his way to her neck, softly taking in her scent as the rain continued to fall.

277Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She rolled her eyes "Really?" She said as she smiled as he licked her shoulder and neck. Which only warmed up her whole body. Cheeks now a light pink as she felt his soft licks. Nibbling at his neck as her green eyes were bright again. Her left hand stroking his neck softly as she continued with the small nips on his neck.

278Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Really." He softly mused as he soon licked at her chest, pulling away to nuzzle her roughly as he carried on listening to the soft rain. This was nice, he didn't want this moment to end.

279Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She giggled, her breath hot against his ear as she moved up and tugged on it softly. A genuine smile on her face as she kissed his ear and neck.

280Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:50 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A playful growl escaped his lips as he licked her cheek, nudging her shoulder as the two remained silent as his tail wagged happily. Tongue brushing back to her chest again before he let out a soft sigh, nuzzling her roughly.

281Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She responded with a light moan at his movements, tugging on his ears before roaming down his body once more. The rain dripping from the top as it made soft pattering sounds as she kissed him once more.

282Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A rumble escaped his chest, a happy murr coming forth the brute as he licked at her chest. Making his way towards her stomach with each kiss she was providing him. His tail wagging happily as he nuzzled her.

283Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A soft chuckle leaving her as some of the light licks he gave her tickled her. She nuzzled against his chest before nipping the nape of his neck. Grinning head to toe at his kisses. Her breath warm against him as another rumbke from the sky was heard.

284Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're beautiful," Abbadon breathed in her ear, licking more as he got closer to her crotch. Only to pull away and chuckle deeply, his tail wagging furiously.

285Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled, looking into his eyes with embarrassment. Her cheeks now red instead of pale pink "Thank you." She said before giving him a big hug. Of course her family called her beautiful, but what were they gonna say? Your hideous go jump in a pit of lava? No one else had called her such things but him and each time she felt well.. Good. Gripping his mane she said "I'll love you until the end.." She said meaning each bit. Life didnt seem so cruel with him.

286Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll love you until the end, not even death can tear me away from you." He murmured into her ear, offering her a lick to the ear before he licked her crotch again. He did not stop, instead his tail began to wag harder.

287Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A purr like sound left her throat at his words. Nuzzling into his neck as she let her hands roam down to his stomach. She moaned feeling him lap at her concealed core. Hand roaming back iver his head and back down.

288Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon did not stop, he kept using his tongue to lap at her crotch. Dampening the spot with his tongue as he refused to stop, maybe this would clear their minds.

289Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She moaned, her hands rubbing his groin softly. Her shorts wet between her legs. Her mind seemed ro go blank as she heard only the rain and the sond of his heartbeat and breathing,A moan leaving her lips.

290Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:52 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Feeling her hands land on her groin, he quickly pulled away. "Not here," Abbadon said quietly. "This way." The wolf creature spoke as he made his way over towards the gardens, glancing behind him as he led her into one of the rose bushes. A small clearing for two people soon came into view, he blinked his eyes as he waited for her.

291Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled "I know." Only for her to nod and follow. A few thorns stuck to her clothes, but she barelt noticed. Admiring the blood red roses along with a few white ones. Truly magnificent.

292Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon waited for her, glancing around at the many roses and the scent that quickly filled his nose. His tail wagged, seeing her come through the bushes as he soon made his way over to her. "It's more private here." He murmured before he tried tugging down her pants.

293Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:07 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled "Perfect as well." She said assisting him. Thumbs chrling under her pants as she dragged them down.throwing them aside along with her panties. She left the top clothing on for now as she spread her legs. She did lean over and massage his groin, keeping her already wet core exposed for him to explore.

294Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Abbadon let out a groan as she went back to groping, the tip of his member unsheathing with such delicate hands handling him. "I already want to be inside you," Abbadon murmured before he went back to licking at her core. Swiping his tongue over until he stuck it inside.

295Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:17 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Hearing his words made her giggle "Patience." She said, rubbing his sheath as she could see his arousel. Groaning as his tongue slipped inside her. Her body begging his member to please her. Light groand continuing to leave her body as her hair covered her eyes partially.

296Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:25 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You've ruined any of my patience, love." Abbadon growled playfully as he tasted her juices, slowly unsheathing with each passing moment as he began to lap at her.

297Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:29 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Through her light moans she smiled, chest shuttering as she fought back a giggle "Well looks like I mark that off my list than." She grinned, her index rubbing against the base of his sheath before moving up. Feeling happy with her mind clear for now was nice. Though the best thing was spending time with her mate.

298Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:34 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

It was a shame she could not get pregnant, but maybe it was for the best. Making their... love a bit more secretive until things were figured out. Once the time came he would find someone to ensure they could reproduce. He focused on the heat of the moment, feeling her fingers work their magic as he began to thrust the air as he slurped at her pussy. "I... I need you, Chenoa."

299Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:38 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[Not to fast worward but.. That would be so cute if she became a mythical like him! XD Though that would be wayy later. ]

She herself was disappointed her body couldnt carry his young. Though she wasnt eager at the moment to have her own. Though it was still a pleasing thought she pushed it off as she felt him thrust into the air as she continued to rub his sheath. "Than.. Take me." She said, her voice challenge like and teasing.

300Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 12 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:48 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

( That would be ahh! We have too now. xD)

"Oh I will," Abbadon murred as he tried to get her on her knees. Or on her stomach, desperate to get inside her now as he began to lick at any flesh she could.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum