Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gods and Mortals. {o}

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Sitting down and staring out into the village he rose to his paws, trotting down the dirt road whidh lead into the said town. He glanced around, not bothering to glare back at the citizens he owned. Having the right to kill any of them should of made his presence more terrifying. He trotted through the village, his tail high in the air as he made his way out of the village. Debating on heading towards the lake again as he shook his head. Not today, instead he would wander the woods happily.

52Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:53 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She finished her breakfast in peace, the sun warming her skin. The tall grass wound her holding in moisture and humidity. Though she did not mind it and was able to tolerate the hot weather fairly well.nThe guards hadnt suspected a thing.. Even with the one seeing her he probably didnt do much. Though she could tell her father wanted to hang her right now. "What is so bad about the gods anuways.." She wondered even though she had the answer. They overthrew her race. She didnt want to think about it and instead bega. Weaving the grass. It was something to pass the time until one of the guards found her. Than the cycle would continue of her getting punished.. She didnt care they were mating her to a man she didnt love and taking her freedom! She could see why the gods hated them. Moments later she was right, the guards came and tried to pull her away. She acted obediant until socking one. They eventually grabbed her arms and legs, binding them so she wouldnt do anymore damage "What did your father tell you!" They said carrying her through the forest at a slow walk.

53Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:59 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Enjoying the quiet forest was relaxing, nature was truly a wonderful sight. He brushed against the trees and acted more childish than a regal prince should. Tumbling through the brush and wagging his tail as he began to pant. The human was not out here, where was she? Maybe she was out working, in the fields or whatever profession she held. Soon, his ears picked up footsteps across the ground and he began to trot towards it. Was it a messenger from his father? It sounded like one of his kind, but soon stopped when it were two men. Obviously not his guards, he did not trust humans to keep the peace. Maybe the humans were up to something again.

"Release her," Abbadon spoke as he was now behind them. "Or you'll be put on the execution block." He spoke rather calmly with his threats, waiting for them to obey or disobey. It didn't matter, he was punishing them anyways. They should of been working.

54Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:04 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The guards paused,one of them fumbling with the alert horn. They dropped her though and she sighed blowing the hair out of her face. Just from the soothing calm voice she knew who it was and couldnt help but smile a bit. The other gaurd took his spear and pointed it at him "We are only doing our job. " The man said shakily as he pounted the spear at Abbadon.

55Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You have no jobs that regard guarding, or keeping women has hostages." He responded, not flinching as the weapon was pointed at him. "Get back to the village before I rip your throats out myself." His ear twitched simply as he let out a yawn. Only backing away.

56Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:14 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The men dropped their weapons and fleed for backup. Chenoa sighed relief as she rolled onto her back only to wince in pain as she forgot about the bruises.. They were all still hidden. She was able to get onto her knees as she grabbed a sharp stone and tried hacking the rope off her legs, but its hard when your own arms are tied as well. She was churned rhe other way so the bruise on her cheek wasnt in view. She looked up at him "Thank you." She said before managing to hack a small piece off with the rock.

57Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:19 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"What were they doing to you?" He asked and shook his head. "It does not matter, they'll be punished when I return home." He spoke as he gestured for her to follow, glancing at her as he tilted his head. He dipped his head for her to follow him, if something was up he needed information. And she was a good source, but his chest bubbled with odd feelings. No, he couldn't of felt something for this human.

They quickly broke out of the woods and back to the village, keeping at her side as the ruler of the small land did not falter in his step. The crude looks they were given did not hurt him, their opinions didn't matter. He led her towards the mansion, dipping his head as he gestured for her to open the door.

58Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She followed at a quick pace through the forest, and she ignored the humans who spit on her and yell names. Once they arrived at the mansions he gripped the door handle and opened it. She was sweaty from the heat, but kept the extra clothing on. Before all that though she didnt even dare reply to his question seeing he probably would impale them.

59Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:27 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Is something wrong? I need to know this, Chenoa." He spoke as he walked through the door, glancing behind her. "And lock it," Abbadon blinked his eyes and carried on. Most of his species were in here. And of course, they didn't quite care about the human in here. "Let's go somewhere private," Abbadon spoke as he quickly made his way up the stairs.

He nudged open a room, or well his bedroom. It wasn't fancy, just a bed and a bunch of knightly human things. Collectibles, but deadly ones.

60Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"N..no." She said finding it hard to lie to him. She churned and locked the dokd before following him to his room. She saw other gods who glanced at her curiously only to continue their talking of something. She entered his bedroom and was still pretty impressed. Her soft green eyes already examining each thing. Though she remain shifting shifting uncomforgably in the hot sweater.

61Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:42 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He turned to her frowning, "Please tell me." He responded as he flattened his ears. Studying her again as he nodded towards the bed, a silent invitation for her to get comfortable if she pleased. "Nobody can hurt you in here, you can stay as long as you like." Ah, surely this would get to his father. Bringing a human to his bedroom, oh he would get a long and angry letter soon enough.

62Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:46 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed walking to the bed and sitting down. "Im fine.. Really." She said hoping he would drop it. Her hand rested on her cheek in which leaned against so the bruise was hidden. "I mean I came home and of course was lectured, but you know it was nothing bad..  Im fine." She said a bit tok bluntly.

63Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:55 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Why were they carrying you like that, then?" He spoke, raising his tone like a father would to show their concern. "You must tell me, if anyone is hurting you I can stop it." He soon pleaded with a whine as he trotted next to her, nuzzling her leg.

64Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She growled "I was supposed to stay in camp so they brought me back.. I punched one and they tied me up. End of story. No one is hurting me.." She said forgetting anout the bruise on her cheek. She shifted her hand that covered the bruise to stroke his ears "Stop." She laughed.

65Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Is that it?" The creature murmured as she began to pet her, it was odd. He felt happier around her, and not the lewd sort of emotions he had when he had taken her virginity. And quite frankly he hated this feeling, the urge to protect her but to be faithful to his Kingdom and father. "Stay as long as you like, my door is open." He paused to begin licking her, tail wagging.

66Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:19 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yep.. Thats it." She said glad he at least believed it. She didnt need him getting pissed right now. She ran her fingers through his fur,smiling softly. "I dont think your slecies is as open." She said hearing the voices downstairs. A new voice was there though.. It was a deeper more demanding tone which did cause a bit of anxiety to pierce her.

67Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A small rumble in his throat began, nuzzling and licking her more as he dared to get near her thighs with his tongue. Soon pulling away as he listened to a strange voice from below, and the voice of the guards obviously dealing with it. He departed from her, making his way to the door as he pressed a heavy object up against it. He soon made his way over to the window, and down below was the pond that led into the garden.

68Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:28 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She blushed deeling his tongue graze her thighs. Though it looked like he caught sound of the voices to. She shuffled before standing up"W-whats wrong?" She asked her head churning. Whatever was going on downstairs it sounded a bit aggressive as she heard faint growls. "Whats going on?" she sajd in a low voice.

69Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:36 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Someone got in," Abbadon said as he rested his front paws on the window. As if he was going to jump out. He glanced back at her, "Hop onto my back." He said with a bark as he moved aside, waiting for her.

70Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:40 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She sighed already feeling it wa some guards from her tribe. She was a bit nervous but hopped o to his back, gripping his mans so she didnt fall. "Y-your gonna jump..?" She said biting her lip that was already bruises from today. She could hear yelling and viscous growles than banging on the door. "Lets bo!"She sakd quickly.

71Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:43 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Hold on tight!" He said as he mounted her, soon leaping out the window and into the pond with a splash. His head popped out of the water quickly, soon dragging himself out of the pond and bounding off into the garden. "I had the... garden built there if your village ever tried to overthrow me." He panted as he kept his fast face.

72Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:46 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

[Yesh de powerful fast facs XD Sorry I just had to]

She squealdd at the adrenaline she got from the fall before they crashed into the wated. Her own head bobbed up as she gasped for air hed jacket became see through because of the water which angered her she took it off and tied it around her waist, knowing she would slip it back on when they arrived at wherever they were going "Smart." She said as she from a distance heard the door shatter open. It made her cringe..

73Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:04 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

He was not taking a leisurely walk through the gardens, he charged through it ruining the flowers and other assortments that were placed inside. He would get herself and him far away from here, into the woods as the princely canine would not let anyone harm her. She had done no wrong, he began to pant as he brought her into an ominous woods near the end of his land. Bounding into a small cave before using his horn to bring up the earth to hide it.

He let her slide off, and panted. "You're safe," Abbadon responded as he laid down.

74Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 am

Paisely

Paisely
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was filled with fear they ran at a quick run. Multiple tines she nearly lost her grip,but she managed rk stay on. She slid back to the floor her arms aching from holding on so tight "you okay?" She asked forgetting to put on the jacket. With the little light they had there was a long red line thag went past her shoulders and onto her waist. The bruises going up her arms visible now, though her rib wounds the the rest of the red whip marks concealed.

75Gods and Mortals. {o} - Page 3 Empty Re: Gods and Mortals. {o} Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 am

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'm fine, I'm fine..." He trailed off, raising his head as he glared at her. He pinned his ears back and shut his eyes. "Why did... you lie to me?" He asked as he rose. Approaching her, unsure of what to feel. Anger? What? "Please, tell me what happened." Ah, well there went his chance of some time alone once more. It just wasn't his day, was it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum