Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walk .: Open :.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Walk .: Open :. Empty The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:47 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Walk .: Open :. ?ui=2&ik=6b41757c69&view=fimg&th=159054a87ce8d2ea&attid=0
Alusia padded through the forest her ears twitching at every rustle, her mother had always told her never to wander too far from the den; but now that she had, she was utterly and completely lost. But she was in heat, and she didn't want to be anywhere near her family, but now she was scared, cold, alone, and hungry and she wished that she had just stayed in the den despite her overwhelming scent. She sucked in a breath sinking her sharp claws into the rooty soil as if to anchor herself as she closed her eyes trying to stay calm.

2The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The Walk .: Open :. 6bb0794bd980a11afe73eee519b6ea9b

The bitter frost nipping at his paws did not seem to bother him one bit; instead, he found himself embracing it. Kurjac let out a soft, shallow sigh. He could not remember how old he was, all he knew was that he was immortal. The proof of his time alive was the abundance of tails on his back, and he had seen many things the forest had to offer. But the scent of another in heat always excited him, urging himself to the scent only to quietly stare from the shadows.

3The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alu braced herself dread starting to to overtake her, she had the sneaking suspicion that she was being watched. She tucked her head in pressing herself low to the ground trying to blend in with the leaves littered on the forest floor, that didn't even match her fur color. If only she hadn't slacked off so much, she would've already discovered her ability, if she even had one...

4The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac was still silent, studying the vixen and inhaling the scent she was creating. He had many ways of presenting himself; knowing those that were not immortal would only be impacted by his decisions until death. But it was hard to tell with some. "You're bad at hiding," Kurjac found himself saying out of the blue. Trotting out of his hiding place among the dying brush.

"The mud often works with white fur such as that. Although when it dries the results are most unpleasant."

5The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:34 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The small grey fox whirled around her eyes wide with awe as the nine-tailed fox strutted out of his hiding place. She blinked it away, stubbornly. "I know, I-I just.. Who are you? What do you want?" her voice quivered, but she stood up to the larger fox anyway.

6The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac found himself smirking at her reaction, tails flicking contently as he'd stare down at her curiously. "You're in heat, flower." His ears would flick, placing himself down. "There's no need to fear me."

7The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She let her tensed muscles relax, she closed her eyes for a moment a wave of calmness and serenity washing over her. Alu opened her eyes again this fox wouldn't hurt her. She padded over to the fox, she planted herself on the ground and extended a paw. "Alusia." Her sweet scent only growing more overwhelming as she was closer.

8The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was a tempting morsel. His groin tightened, despite his calming demeanor and presence he couldn't help but be animalistic. Kurjac however, did not bother to hide his arousal. With his time alive, he had lost little shame. Raising his paw as she approached, only to lightly tap at hers. "Kurjack." The ninetails would greet before glancing away.

9The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:52 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Her heart quickened, as she stared up at the nine-tailed fox, she thought his nine-tails were sexy, she wondered if she should be embarrassed. Her eyes drifted down to his groin which was starting to peek out, did he know she was a virgin?

10The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Is something the matter?" He blinked his eyes for a minute, lowering his paw and finding himself staring. Searching for the answer, perhaps his growing arousal. "I suppose you've never seen a fox with this many tails before?" He breathed out, the head of his cock now peeping happily out of his sheathe.

11The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded, suddenly gripped with despair and her voice became small and hopeless, "I wandered too far from the den.. I'm lost.." She pushed herself into his chest suddenly feeling safe in his paws as his fur warmed and made her feel like she was in a cocoon of softness.

12The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was a soft gasp as the vixen would press against his chest, he rose a paw to nervously pat at her back. "Do you need help?" He found himself breathing out, pressing his nose against her shoulder and inhaling her scent.

13The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Yeah you can help." his touch made her whole body tingle, but finally she pulled away. "First follow me, I need to show you something." she trotted away her tail high in the air, exposing her pussy; which was indeed what she had intended to show him.

14The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You shouldn't get more lost, little flower." He found himself no longer touching her, or taking in the potent scent of her estrus. Remaining seated for a brief minute before he came into contact with her slit. Finding himself harder then before, he'd keep his eyes on the prize with his own tails high in the air.

15The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Well come on then!" she invited, turning to fix him with a sly glance, her features up turning into a slight grin as her eyes sparkled. "Do you wanna' have some fun first?" her voice was innocent, as she watched him successfully become aroused.

16The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

There was a brief minute of following before he came to a halt, studying her and exhaling a soft sigh. Only to find his ears perk, and study her once more. "I hope our definitions of fun are the same, flower." He'd approach her, somewhat eagerly showing his arousal. "I would not mind playing with such a pretty face."

17The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She felt her heart quicken with eagerness, she was about to lose her virginity. She couldn't say that he wasn't handsome, she studied his face with her intense gaze still waiting for him to catch up with her.

18The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:24 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Now he found himself excited, licking at his chops and quickening his pace to keep up with her. His smirk returning as he'd go back to eagerly studying her, ears perking.

19The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alu's tail streamed out behind her as if she was still playing with him. Her eyes narrowed with curiosity she found herself sticking her long snout into a hole, she sniffed it. Abandoned badger set, perfect! She padded into the set finding that it grew bigger on the inside, she turned to check if he was still following.

20The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Kurjac could find his groin tightening with excitement as he followed Alu, tails trailing after him eagerly as she'd come back to a halt. Appearing to be poking around and soon disappearing, it was easy enough to find her scent and squirm in after her. "You've got quite some taste with burrows," Kurjac muttered and drifted his gaze over to her slowly.

21The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:34 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She ducked her head embarrassed. "Yeah.. I'm known for my curiosity." she had been down a few rabbit holes in her day, and she wasn't about to mention the time she'd gotten stuck in one. The place was perfect, big enough and definitely private, but she felt like she could trust this fox even though she'd barely just met him.

22The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

If he had been interested in ever settling down; this den would of been ideal. He studied it, slowly ending the distance between Alu and him. Pressing his nose against her shoulder, taking in her sweet scent once more. "Are you sure you want to do this," Kurjac would breathe out. Flattening his ears.

23The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Even if I said 'No' would you listen." she could tell how aroused he was. "But that's a yes." she told him leaning into him, all she wanted was for him to be inside of her.

24The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Azure

Azure
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Of course," Kurjac responded and would begin licking at her shoulder as soon as he heard her give some form of okay. "Show me your body, flower..." He trailed off, beginning to softly nibble at her neck with his teeth.

25The Walk .: Open :. Empty Re: The Walk .: Open :. Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:39 am

Kitty8MyPie

Kitty8MyPie
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She leaned into him, as if he was a pillow while he gently nipped at her fur lining her neck. She closed her eyes halfway, splaying her tail one side so that her pussy was on display.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum