Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Start Of a New Pack (Open-Wolf Role Play)

+4
Marmaduke
wolfhoofs
SubmissiveFlower
ColorIsKey
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max did he sped up and he felt the familiar sensation of his orgasm building up, he felt his knot grow in her as he went faster, then finally he reached her womb and released his seed into her howling in pure bliss and pleasure.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As he sped up she knew he was close to his orgasm. She moaned and shivered moaning louder until he climaxed and she panted hard "Babe" she said breathlessly

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max stayed there until his knot went down then he got off and licked her face. He stood there panting and then he realized she didn't come with him so he started licking her folds softly.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Strike growled in her ear once more,"I'll fuck you whenever I want in front of whoever I want" he warned before gripping her scruff when his knot formed realesing his cum in her womb.

kianashea14

kianashea14
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Frost nodded and growled loudly in pleasure when he cummed inside of her. She soon cummed too, moaning loudly. " Ohhhhh!"

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She was breathing hard by then and flinched as he locked her folks she moaned a but of his Cum and juices mixed together were coming out

FullMoon

FullMoon
Head Honcho
Head Honcho

((Just popping in here briefly:
Has the story developed to the point of pack name, alphas, etc? If so, let m know so I can update the pack life info thingy c;))

https://the-spirit-of-mating.rpg-board.net

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max lapped more at her pink skin he growled softly vibrating her pussy again, he wanted her to come too.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She whimpered lightly her pink folds were sensitive she moaned and panted heavily as her orgasm hit her .

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max happily lapped up her flowing juices. Then he walked to her and licked her muzzle "You where great, By the way i don't think i caught your name baby" he said softly panting.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She panted tiredly "you to" she paused for a moment "my names Scarlet" she pressed her muzzle to his shoulder nuzzling him and layed down whining submitting to him she yawned and she laid her head on her paws closing her eyes

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max smiled softly "Beautiful name to match a beautiful fea" he said softly nuzzling her back and laying down beside her laying his large head on her back alert for any dangers.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled her breathing was now normal she yawned and felt safe with her mate beside her.

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max chuckled as his stomach made a noise "Im famished, how about you darling?" he asked licking her muzzle softly.

wolfhoofs

wolfhoofs
I've got the ball rolling
I've got the ball rolling

She tensed up when he entered her pussy, her walls squeezing around his thick rod. She howled out in pain as he ripped her hymen, claiming her virginity. She panted heavily as she tried to recover, but couldn't. I was a few minutes before Shadowpelt spoke, in a raspy whisper, "yes, I'm fine Prince."

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She perked her ears up and opened her eyes "yes im starved" she licked his nose a smile on her muzzle she thumped her tail against the floor a few times .

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max heaved up to his legs and trotted off. It was soon he saw a larger herd of deer with small easy to catch fawns. He crouched low and with a burst of energy and speed he took after the small fawn and quickly brought it down. He carried/dragged his kill to his mate "There you go love, eat up ill go get something for me to fest on" he said over his should as he tracked a large hare and killing it and eating to returning to his mate licking his blood smeared muzzled clean.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She smiled as she watched her mate leave she was proud to be his mate she stood up as soon as he approached and laughed. "Thank you" She nuzzled him eating the fawn

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max smiled "Your very welcome love, Now to find a den i know just the spot you will love it darling" he said licking her muzzle and motioning he head for her to fallow him "This way love" he said crouching playfully then darting off to a short distance to a small cave with a spring not even 100 yards away "This has a very healthy rabbit population, we can teach our pups how to hunt" he said happily.

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She swished her tail happily. "anything is fine love" she barked and happily followed him closely behind she smiled looking around it was just perfect. She nuzzled him happily "its just perfect.. Like you" she giggled walking around him

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max rolled his eyes playfully "Me perfect? Nah your perfect!" he said nipping at her rump and chuckling softly. He trotted away briefly then came back with a fully bloomed red rose. "Here love just for you"

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She watched him wagging her tail. She blushed at what he told her nuzzled him nipping his ear. "thanks love" she took the rose gently loving it

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Max smiled and walked over to the spring and drank deeply the cool liquid rushing down his throat. "Hey, are you ready for round two?" he asked arching his eyebrow and rubbing against her flirtatiously

SubmissiveFlower

SubmissiveFlower
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She watched him her eyes flickering and stood up as she was thirsty as well. She lapped up the water and she nudged him playfully. "I am what about you?" She nipped his paw

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Im more then ready baby" he whispered in her ear. He Walked behind her and licked her pink skin softly. "Mmm you taste so good" he groaned softly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum