Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention (Ember)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:35 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy could feel her warm juices drip down her legs and onto the floor each time her teacher pulled out and dove back into her pussy. "Cum in me Jack, I want to feel your cum deep in me," she moaned, saying his name feeling foreign on her tongue.

102Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:43 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

"Lacy, I'm almost there." I moan as my cock throbs more and more. I pulled her to me so that I was siting in my chair and she was on top of me, making her bounce on me as my cock shoot my seed deep into her. "I'm cumming Lacy."

103Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:49 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy sat down on his cock and continued bouncing on him. Her pussy hungry for his cum. She threw her head back with a loud gasp as his warm seed shot into her womb. "Oh Jack..." She whimpered as her body relaxed, she sat on his lap, his cock still in her as she leaned back against his chest. "That was amazing," she breathed, her voice sounding tired.

104Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Ember

Ember

"Yeah.." I smiled softly, gently teasing her clit as I let her stay in my lap. "This is something you going to do every day isn't it?" I blush deeply as I begin to grad the work on the desk around her, leaving her to be in bliss.

105Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:00 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smirked before nodding, biting her lip when his hand found her clit. She pressed herself up against his hand as she watched him grade papers, enjoying the pleasure he was giving her. "Although I do prefer somewhere with a bed, in your house maybe?" She asked as she stood up, his cock slipping out of her as she did so.

106Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Ember

Ember

"I, I don't know..." I blush deeply as she suggests that and moan softly as she tight folds leave my cock to touch the cool air of the classroom. "What are you going to do now?" I keep my focus on the papers, leaving my cock out of my pants as I scoot back into my desk.

107Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:11 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy shrugs before pulling up her skin tight jeans but leaving them unzipped and unbuttoned. "Just wait for you to finish grading those papers," she replied as she walks around the room, reading the cheap posters hung around the room and picking up things that looked interesting. "When you're done we can go to your house," she added, a small smile on her lips.

108Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:24 pm

Ember

Ember

"I guess.." I blush deeply, not feeling like I should tell her no. "I'm almost done." I smile softly as I periodically glace at her wiggling ass as she walks around, my cock getting hard again.

109Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:26 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles, happy that he was giving into her rather than pushing her away. "You know, I've always found you attractive," she says, her eyes focused on a poster. "Ever since the beginning of the year actually," she adds looking over her shoulder, catching him staring at her ass. "Focus on your work Mr. Gray," she taunts, using her best teacher voice.

110Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Ember

Ember

"Why is that?" I blush deeply as she teases me, looking down at my desk to push through the last of the paperwork I need to do and stand up, my cock hard as I put the graded papers. "What makes me so attractive?"

111Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:35 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy looked towards her teacher when she heard him stand up, his cock sticking out of his pants, hard again. "Just everything about you," she replied as she made her way over to him. She bent down and gave his hard penis a few licks before tucking it back into his pants and zipping him up. "Save it for the car ride," she smirked as she heard for the door.

112Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Ember

Ember

"Your insatiable.." I blush deeply as she puts my cock away and I grab my things. I guess I can't get you to not come to my house." I shrug and begin to head for the parking lot and to my car, a spacious jeep, big enough to hold 5 people comfortably. "Here we are." I push the button on my car keys, unlocking the car.

113Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:46 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy followed him out to the parking lot, happy they didn't run into anyone, she knew if they were caught they were in big trouble. When the car came into view she quickly jumped in the passenger seat and sat still until they started driving. Once on the road she unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. With a smirk Lacy leaned foward and began vigorously sucking as he drove.

114Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Ember

Ember

I gasp softly, swerving just a little as I drove. "Hey!, that's dangerous!" I don't try to stop her as I focus on the road so we don't crash. I moan softly as she works hard on my rod, her tongue sliding down to lick and suck on my balls.

115Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:54 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy chuckled as she felt the car swerve, "I can't help myself, you taste so good," she insisted before lowering her lips to his balls, nipping at them as she waited for them to reach his house.

116Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Ember

Ember

Just...Just wait until we get to my house, then you can dominate me..." I blush deeply as I try to keep the jeep on the road as we near the last turn. Small moans escape my lips as It to keep mi lust down while she teases me more and more.

117Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy groans before pulling away, "Fine," she muttered before leaning back in her seat. She smirked before sliding a hand down her jeans and beginning to rub her clit. "I'm tired, you might have to dominate me instead," she moaned as she looked in his direction.

118Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Ember

Ember

My cock twitches at her moans, eliciting groans from my achingly hard cock. "I, I'm not much of a dominator..." I blush deeply as I try to focus driving until we pull up into my driveway. "We are here Lacy."

119Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:13 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles, "Just fuck me then," she whispered against his ear before getting out of the car and walking into his house.

120Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Ember

Ember

"I don't know..." I blush deeply and put my cock away before I follow her into my house. "You know I don't want to do this, I just can't say no to you...."

121Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:12 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy stopped and turned around once he was in the house. She grabbed a hold of his tie before reached up and pressing her lips up to his, her tongue parting his lips and meeting his. "You always say that, then two seconds later you're fucking me," she points out with a smirk before untying his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt and tie were gone she trailed her fingers along his stomach down to his belt, tugging at it teasingly before walking away, looking for his bedroom.

122Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Ember

Ember

I blush deeply as she kisses me and says how we end up fucking. "Its not like you stop when I say not." I let her undress me as my shirt and tie fall onto the ground. As she walks away, I follow her, unable to take my eyes away from her ass as it sways back and forth with every step.

123Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy just rolled her eyes as she walked down the hallway, "Don't blame this on me. We both know you enjoy what we do," she points out before whipping her head around to catch him staring at her ass. She gave him a smug grin before finally finding his room and laying on his bed. She laid on her back with her arms above her head as she looked up at him. "Can you undress me? I'm to tired," she moaned, looking up at him with her innocent brown eyes.

124Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Ember

Ember

Shrugging, I sit down next to her and slowly take her clothes off, knowing what she wants as I get to her panties, slowly taking them off as my co twitches softly inside its confines.

125Detention (Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles once her clothes were off, the room temperature making her nipples hard and goosebumps rise along her skin. "Why don't you take that cock out and come over here," she cooed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum