Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention (Ember)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

"I guess." I blush softly and stand up, slowly pulling my pants and boxers off. "There is no use resisting with you..." I sit next to her, my crotch near her head as I wait for her to do something.

127Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy slid her head in between his legs so his balls were resting on the top of her head and his dick was hanging in her face. "Yeah, you should have realized that awhile ago," she teased before sucking on the side of his hard penis.

128Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Ember

Ember

I blush deeply as she teases me, a moan escaping my lips as she kisses my cock. "It doesn't help that you keep pushing me into this." I groan softly and let her have her fun.

129Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:01 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy giggled, "You're the one who can't so no," she pointed out before taking his cock into her mouth. Her hand flew to her leaking pussy as she began sliding two fingers in and out.

130Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Ember

Ember

I stay where I am, letting her eat my cock while she pleasures herself. "You still haven't told me how you got so good with your mouth Lacy." I reach for her tits and fondle them gently, pinching her stiff nipples.

131Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:31 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy took her lips away from his cock and gasped as he punched she nipple. "You're not the first man I've blowed," she admitted before beginning to suck his cock again. "What does it feel like? To have your cock sucked," she asked before continuing to drag her tongue along his dick.

132Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Ember

Ember

I moaned softly as my cock came out of her amazing lips. "It feels great. Lacy." I'm not surprised such a girl did this before me. I moan and keep teasing her nipples and squeezing her tits gently.

133Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiled, happy that she was satisfying her teacher. She continued moaning against his cock until she suddenly pulled away and laid on her back across from him. She opened her legs wife, exposing her pussy, "Gou always say how I'm hard to resist so I'll give you a choice. You can fuck me right now or just say no and I'll respect your choice," she decides, letting her fingers run up her leaking pussy.

134Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Ember

Ember

I groan as she stops sucking my rod as she turns around so her pussy faces me. "That is almost as bad as cheating Lacy." I blush deeply as I don't move or say yes or no, my cock twitching as I try to decide which option I want to take.

135Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucy but her lip but continued looking at him, "I guess then you have to teach me a lesson," she challenged.

136Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Ember

Ember

"I don't think I would be capable to teach you this lesson." I smile softly, my lust answering her question as I get on top of her. "I hope you like the answer for you." I blush deeply as I move her hands away from her soaking wet pussy as I prod my cock agsint the entrance to her flower.

137Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy bit her lip before nodding, "I love this answer," she cooed as she bucked her hips toward him, "Just fuck me!" She exclaimed impatiently as she tried pushing her pussy against his cock.

138Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:47 am

Ember

Ember

"I'm going to take my time." I moan softly as her slit rubs my shaft. Without another word, I kiss Lacy deeply on her lips, my cock teasing her entrances as I fondle her body and giving into my lust.

139Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Ember

Ember

Ember wrote:"I'm going to take my time." I moan softly as her slit rubs my shaft. Without another word, I kiss Lacy deeply on her lips, my cock teasing her entrances as I fondle her body and giving into my lust.

140Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy returns the kiss, arching her back at the feeling of his large cock rubbing against her slit. Her juices began dripping into his shaft and lubricating it. "You're torturing me," she moaned, her pussy aching for him.

141Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 am

Ember

Ember

"I think your ready enough. I smile softly and push into her in one thrust, my cock only going half way. With a moan, I kiss her deeply and nibble her lower lip. "Your tighter then usual."

142Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:37 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"I'll always be ready for that big cock of yours," she moans before he slips himself into her pussy. "Yes, just like that," she encouraged.

143Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:39 am

Ember

Ember

Unable to hid my feelings any longer, I moan loudly and kiss her, pushing the rest of my cock into her folds. "I, I think I love you..." I blush deeply, unable to keep myself from hiding these feelings.

144Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:02 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lucy almost bites his lip during their kiss when he pushes his entire cock into her pussy. "I love you too," she replied softly before gripping the sheets below her.

145Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 am

Ember

Ember

I moaned again and started to thrust in and out of her. "You are tighter then before." My voice wavered a little as I grunted and moaned more.

146Detention (Ember) - Page 6 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:54 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"You're just as big," Lucy moans, her legs tensing at the pleasure her teacher was providing. Moans broke past her lips with each powerful thrust from him, she could feel his cock stretching her out. "I don't think I'll be so tight after this," she admitted in a breathy tone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum