Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention (Ember)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

I moan gently and shudder softly as she nibbles my ear gently. Her breasts press against my chest, their softly feeling nice as lust starts to rise in me and pull at my self control. "Y-you shouldn't be...Your so tight!" Finally giving up, unable to withstand resisting any longer and moan loudly as she bounces on me.

27Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles when he finally gives in. "Use that big cock and tear my pussy apart, show me how wrong it is to cheat," she moaned against his ear before bouncing her body faster, his cock hitting her sweet spots.

28Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan again, not hearing what she said as she slams down on my cock repetitively. "It feels so good Lacy. You are so tight around my cock." My moans echo the empty detention room as I lean forward to kiss her.

29Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy noticed how he leaned into her more so she pressed her lips to his, pushing her tongue past his lips. She slowed her pace down until she was sitting on his lips, his cock buried deep within her pussy. "Get up, we're going to fuck on your desk," she moaned before standing up and waiting for him to lay down on his desk.

30Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Ember

Ember

I stand up, my hands still tied behind my back as I look down, hating myself for doing such a thing with a student. I didn't say anything as I laid down on my mostly empty desk, my cock pointing to the roof as it twitches softly.

31Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:52 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy moves foward, her hands trailing up and down his chest before she slowly untied his tie. Once it was out of the way she unbuttoned her shirt but left it on, his tied hands not letting her take it off. She smiled at him before climbing on top of him and teasing by sliding her pissy up the sides of his dick.

32Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Ember

Ember

I stayed still as she took my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt, her soft hands sending shivers down my spine when she touched skin. I moaned softly when she straddled me again, her pussy lips teasing my cock as it twitches more and more.

33Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:59 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy bit her lip when she felt his large cock twitch against her pussy. "That feels good," she moaned before reaching behind her and grabbing his cock. Lacy slowly eased his massive length inside her before beginning to ride him once more.

34Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan loudly as my cock starts to throb inside her tight hole. "I'm about to cum Lacy." My balls tense up and my Hard rod throbs more as she bounces up and down on me.

35Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy's walls begin to clench and tighten around his cock as she feels herself reaching her climax. "Cum in me. Give me the biggest load of cum you can," he moaned as she quickened her speed on his hard dick.

36Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan loudly and cum, unable to resist, even if I wanted to. My seed paints her insides as I sit up to kiss her. "You feel amazing Lacy."

37Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:30 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy gasps as he fills her with his seed, it gave her a pleasent warm feeling. Once he was finished she couldn't hold back any longer and came on his dick, her liquids bathing his cock. "As do you," she cooed.

38Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Ember

Ember

"Can you untie me before someone walks in on us?" I struggle against the belt around my wrist, hoping this was enough for her.

39Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:41 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy holds up a finger as if to tell him to wait before she lowered herself near his cock. She quickly licked it clean before untying the belt from his wrists. "Thank for the good time," she smirked as she collected her clothes off the floor.

40Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Ember

Ember

I moaned softly as she cleaned my cock, leaving me with another hard on as I go to put my clothes on. "I can't believe I did that...." I blush deeply, embarrassed that I let student do such things with me.

41Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:00 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy just shrugged as she pulled her clothes back on, "Get over yourself," she muttered before walking up to him and resting her hand on the hard on she felt pushing against his pants, "it was amazing."

42Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Ember

Ember

I blush softly as she places her hand on my hard cock again. "It was still wrong Lacy, we shouldn't have done it in the first place." I don't resist or try to push her away.

43Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:09 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy gave his hard cock a small squeeze, "It's alright to be bad sometimes," she pointed out before pulling away and grabbing her bag from her chair. When she looked back at her teacher she noticed how his dick formed a very noticeable tent in his pants. "That's going to be hard hiding from your fellow staff members," she teased.

44Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Ember

Ember

I look away, blushing softly and wishing I could do something to teach her a lesson. "Just go before I change my mind Lacy." I groan softly as my cock aches inside my pants.

45Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:17 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smirked before setting her bag back down and moving towards him. She slowly unzipped his pants before pulling his hard cock out, "Let me suck your cock instead of you sitting here all alone having to jerk off to make it soft again," she pleaded as she began rubbing his length.

46Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:20 pm

Ember

Ember

"Dammit Lacy." I moan softly as she knees in front of me. I let her have her fun, feeling as though this will become someone of a habit for us. I lean back against my desk as she starts to lick and suck my rod.

47Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiled up at him as she began deep throating his cock, wanting to get as much of him as possible inside her mouth. She continued this until she heard a knock at the door, her eyes widening and her heart stopping. "Just sit in your chair, and hide your waist beneath the desk" she hissed as she hid beneath his desk. "Mr. Gray?" A teacher said as she knocked on the door again.

48Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Ember

Ember

I quickly sit down and make sure my pants are buttoned up and on as I sit down, moving Lacy's bag next to my desk. "Come in." I calm myself down so that I'm not blushing anymore.

49Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:39 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

A man walks in, one of the teachers that work down the hall. "Your student left early?" He asked as he sat down on one of the desks. He noticed that detention wasn't over but his student wasn't here, she probably did some extra work to leave early. Lacy sits between Mr. Gray's legs as she hears the man walk in. Her eyes couldn't leave the massive buldge in his pants, it made her mouth water. With a smirk she silently unzipped his pants and licked at his cock.

50Detention (Ember) - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Ember

Ember

I jumped a little at what Lacy did but kept myself from showing any sign of that she was there. "She is still here, She just went to the bathroom." I smile softly at the teacher as I pull out some papers to work on them and start to grade papers as I try to my mind off of what Lacy is doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum