Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention (Ember)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:56 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smirked when she felt the jolt in his legs, she had surprised him. She lowered her lips on his balls , his cock resting on her face as she did so. "Oh, I caught her cheating on a test in my class too. I let it slide, keeping her for detention isn't going to teacher her anything. She seems like the care free type," he commented knowing that is was Lucy who Mr. Gray called for detention.

52Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

"Well this is my first time with her, I wouldn't have known." I smiled softly as he makes his comment. "She has to come back eventually, I have her bag with her phone and all that right next to my desk though." I laugh a little, trying to ignore her as she has her fun.

53Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

The teacher just laughs before standing up, "Wlright, well hopefully you can give her some sense," he joked before saying his goodbyes and leaving the room. Lacy sighs with relief once the teacher left, her warm breath hitting his cock. "I'm not that bad am I?" She teased, looking up at him from where his cock rested against her face.

54Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Ember

Ember

"Well you cheated on a test and then forces yourself onto a teacher." I blush deeply as I look down to her as my cock lays on her face. "But I must admit, you do look hot with my cock like that." I blush softly as I don't move from the chair.

55Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles before reaching out with her tongue and licking his cock. Reaching foward she took his large penis in her hand, massaging the base of his shaft. "I couldn't help myself," she admitted, "you're cock is just so big." With that said begans sucking on the tip, wanting to taste his cum again.

56Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan softly, spreading my legs for her as I have fully given myself to her. "That feels good." I place a hand onto her head as I get back to grading the papers I pulled.

57Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:04 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy giggled when she saw him go back to grading papers. "I like this. You doing your teacher buisness as I suck your dick. How can you stayed so focused?" She asked. She couldn't helped but reach between her legs and begin fingering herself as she tries to milk his penis from his cum.

58Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Ember

Ember

"I-I'm barely focusing on the work, I am really jsut trying to look busy." I blush softly as my cock twitches in her mouth and I Grade papers as much as I can without making bad mistakes.

59Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:52 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles before pushing his chair away so she can come out from under his desk, "I don't want to distract you from grading," she admitted, a playful glint to her eyes, as she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. "I'll have to get detention more often," she giggled, leaving him to take care of his hard on.

60Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:10 pm

Ember

Ember

"Please don't make a habit out of this Lacy." I blush softly, putting my cock away back inside my pants, deciding to let it soften over time. "But I wouldn't be that upset for you getting more detention."

61Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy glanced over her shoulder on the way out when she heard his voice. "This is already a habit," she smirked before leaving his classroom.

(Skip to tomorrow's class?)

62Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Ember

Ember

(sure)

I write a few equations on the white board and turn around to walk between the students. "Now who wants to answer the problems I put up on the board?" Seeing no takers, I place the markers on various student's desks, signaling that they get to solve the problem on the board for the class until I had only one. I walk by Lacy's desk, seeing it empty and no surprised, this being the 5th time she has been late to my class.

63Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:24 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy took her time making her way to Mr. Gray's class, a detention was what she had in mind and she knew he would have no problem giving it to her. She just had to get the other students to believe we earned it. After class was probably halfway through she walked through the front door, making her way to her desk as if she were on time and had no worries at all.

64Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 pm

Ember

Ember

I frown, upset with her for acting as if this is nothing. "Lacy, where is your pass?" I walk up to her seat again, standing behind her as she sits down.

65Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:34 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy looked up at her teacher with her innocent brown eyes when he asked where her pass was. "Looks like I don't have one," she replied softly, biting her lower lip. All she could think about was yesterday and how much she wanted him right now; this detention would give her just that.

66Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 pm

Ember

Ember

"Then go to the office and get one." I know that giving her detention would only give her more reason to force herself on me again. Even though it felt great, I didn't want to go through it again.

67Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy's jaw set in defeat when he told her to go get one instead of giving her the detention she wanted. It didn't make sense to her. Knowing she couldn't make a scene she quietly stands to her feet and leaves the classroom. Taking her time again. She doesn't return with the pass until near the very end of class. "Here," she muttered, handing him the pass.

68Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Ember

Ember

I sit down at my desk, rather upset that she skipped the entire class. "You skipped my class Lacy." I frown at her as I take the slip of paper for her pass and toss it into the can next to my desk.

69Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy could see the sadness plainly written on his face. "Don't act so surprised, it isn't the fist time I've skipped a class," she murmured watching as the last of the students made their way out of the room. Most of them were looking at her as they left, probably wondering if she was going to drop out of school someday because of the classes she missed. Lacy jsut sighed before turning her attention back to Mr. Gray.

70Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:01 am

Ember

Ember

I sigh softly, mumbling to myself, not really caring if Lacy hears it or not. "What am I going to do with you?" I groan as I get up to head out my room for now, hoping she won't do anything to force me to give her detention.

71Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy watches as he leaves the room, wishing she understood what was going through his head. Just yesterday he said he wouldn't mind her getting another detention but now he acted like it's the last thing he wanted to do. She was determined to figure this out. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder she followed after him, "You know, I'm falling behind, I could use some help."

72Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 am

Ember

Ember

I stop and turn around, looking as she walks behind me. "Then come to class on time, I would help you during class." I sigh, trying to figure out why I'm so confused with what to do with her, what happened yesterday, her force me to do such things, liking what she did. I keep pushing her away and treat her like the others, not knowing what to do.

73Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:30 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy looks around the hallway, noticing everyone was in their next class. She took a step foward so they were closer , tilting her head up so she could look at him, "Don't act like yesterday didn't happen," she reminded, reaching down between them and giving his cock a squeeze before letting to and walking past him.

74Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:32 am

Ember

Ember

I groan softly as she fondles my cock. "I wish I could." I mumbled softly as she walked away, trying to lie to myself as I head to the teachers lounge, for my break.

75Detention (Ember) - Page 3 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy just rolls her eyes and continue walking to her next class, deciding to make it on time. When she sat down at her deal he first thing she wanted to do was leave. She already knew she wouldn't understand anything in this class so there was no point in trying. So instead she let her mind drift to yesterday, making time go by faster

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum