Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detention (Ember)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

Ember

Ember
Aren't your fingers burning?

I spend the entire time of my break in the teachers lounge, my mind drifting off to what happened yesterday, barely reading the book I have as I keep thinking about Lacy and her dominating me again.

77Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy sits her way through the rest of her class, not having to worry about the teacher calling on her. They knew that she didn't kno the answer. Once the bell rang she gave a sigh of relief and made he way out of the classroom.

78Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am

Ember

Ember

I groan a little as the bell for the end of school rings and head to my classroom. "Joy, now I get to have grade papers." I mumble softly, not fully ready for the the amount of paper work I will have to do.

79Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy makes her way to Mr. Gray's room, she knows he'll be there. She leans il against the door frame and looks at him for a moment before making her way in and closing the door behind her. "I could help you with that," she offered, a smirk on her lips.

80Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:13 am

Ember

Ember

I look up as I see Lacy walk in and groan a little. "Lacy, your definition of help probably differs from others." A small blush rises on my face and my cock getting hard a little as she walks closer and closer.

81Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:18 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiles and sits I the edge of his desk, seeing the blush on his cheeks. "I could help eih that boner growing in your pants while you grade papers," she suggested.

82Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 am

Ember

Ember

"I shouldn't let you..." I blush deeper as I try to focus on the papers on my desk. "And what are you doing here Lacy?"

83Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:24 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy stood up and walked behind his chair. Her hands falling down his chest, "O couldn't stop thinking about you today. I was hoping that we could do what we did yesterday, have the same fun as hated at," she whispered against his ear.

84Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 am

Ember

Ember

"Why do you do this? we shouldn't even do this." My cock strains against its confines as she teases me, my body betraying my mind as she slips under my desk.

85Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:41 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy rolls her eyes as she moved beneath his desk. The way his cock pushes against his pants made her pussy wet, "We shouldn't, yet we do of anyway," she pointed out. As soon as she unzipped his pants his cock sprung out, slightly waving back in forth in front of her face, "now grade your papers and let me do my own work."

86Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:51 am

Ember

Ember

I groan softly, giving her more room as I spread my legs apart. "Yeah, yeah yeah." I start to grade the paper work as she starts to work on my hard cock.

87Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:56 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy smiled, happy that she was finally getting her way. She pulled at his chair so he scooted in closer before beginning to suck on his balls. The familiar taste of his dick on her tongue again. With a small moan she began licking her way up to the tip before beginning to suck.

88Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 am

Ember

Ember

I moan softly, letting her know that it feels good. I keep grading as she licks, suck, and fondles every part of my cock and balls, as well as the other areas around it.(including the ass) THe work slowly becomes more and more harder to focus on the grading.

89Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy pulls away from his cock, her push soaking right through her panties by now. She has gotten rid of her tight jeans and was now sliding out of her panties. She turned around and directed his cock to her entrance before beginning to fuck it. The space she had beneath the desk made it difficult though but it was possible.

90Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 am

Ember

Ember

"That feels good Lacy." I moan again, feeling her mouth slide off my cock and she turns around, her pussy pushing against my hard member as it slowly goes into her tight folds.

91Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy gasped as she slid down on his cock, his length stretching her out. "Oh yes...your cock feels so good in my pussy," she groaned as she began riding his stiff penis.

92Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:44 am

Ember

Ember

I groan softly as Lacy bounces her ass on my cock, kissing her womb every time she comes down on my cock, making me lean back and forget about the grading. "Don't stop Lacy, use my cock how ever you want." I moan out, knowing that the other teachers had plans today and won't barge in on us like last time.

93Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy opens her mouth in a silent gasp as she feels the tip of his cock slat her womb. "Fuck yes!," she yelled, "I love the way your huge cock fills my pussy. I can't wait for you to cum in me with that big load of you," she moans as she bounces on his dick.

94Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:14 am

Ember

Ember

"You are so tight Lacy, It feels amazing." I moan loudly as I reach for Lacy's ass and grope it, thrusting up into your pussy a little.

95Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:29 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy moaned loudly as he thrusted up into her push, hitting her g-spot. She continued rising his cock as she reached down and began rubbing her clit.

96Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Ember

Ember

I moan again, pulling her out from under the desk and grab her, fully giving myself to Lacy. "God damn you feel amazing Lacy."

97Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy just moans in reply, leaning over his desk as her pussy clenched around his cock. "M-Mr. Gray..." she gasped as her warm liquids bathed his cock, her body shuddering as she reached her climax.

98Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Ember

Ember

Her folds tightened around my shaft as I started to pound her harder. "Are you cumming? And when we are alone, you can use my real name. Its Jack." I moan loudly pulling her close as I grind my cock inside her.

99Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Lacy nodded eargerly, biting her lower lip. She swirled in surprised when he pulled her closer and began grinding his cock into her pussy, stretching her out even more. "Oh Jack!" She gasped as she came.

100Detention (Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: Detention (Ember) Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:22 pm

Ember

Ember

My cock starts the throb as my own climax starts to reach me and keep trusting into Lacy as her juices splatter the floor below us. "Lacy you are so tight right now!" I moan again as I start to nibble her ear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum