Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 20]

301The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

V didn't wake like she did the day before. She went to bed with a full stomach so she doezed an extra 3 hours. It was 9 or so now and she aeoused yawning her back leg scratching at her neck. She looked around the cave dark.

302The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith was still asleep. Just sprawled out, his paw twitching every so often. But his movements told he was stirring very slightly.

303The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She pushed herself up stretching out her legs as she pushed through the den before slinking back in the light burning her eyes. She let out a soft sigh her eyes adjusting to the darkness and she looked down to see zenith.

304The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:14 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He stretched, his icy eyes peeling open. He gave a yawn, blinking a few times to get the sleep out his eyes. He then saw Vendetta standing there. Must've woken up after he fell asleep again. "'Morning." He gave a small yawn.

305The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:17 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Goodmorning.." She yawned trying to push back yesterday from affectinf her.

306The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He sat up, stretching his stiff bones. "When did you wake up?" He asked.

307The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"A few minutes ago." She said cleaning her pelt. The den was a bjt stuffy due to her scent. She wanted to go outside, but her inner vampire rejected the brightness.

308The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:31 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He stood up. He glanced at the Pile. "We should eat that within a few days... We haven't really made that spot for Food yet." He said with a small sheepish smile. He also noticed her scent more as if made up the air in the cave. But he tried to ignore it.

309The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her ears twitched "Ya.. Anyways i am stuffed from last night. A few dahs will work up an appetite." she grinned softlt.

310The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He chuckled softly at her comment. "Well, sometimes I can have the appetite of a pit. Sometimes a puddle." He joked.

311The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded another yawn escaping her mouth. "Well than today is a lay low day." She mentioned quitely.

312The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(I just noticed your saying right at the bottom your post... cannot deny how true that is....)

"Won't argue with you there. I am not a Wolf known to run a lot. But this is a time-out for me." He sighed.

313The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Thanks I try to stay relatabkle xD)

"Agreed. Im gonna become a vampire sooner or later. Its gonna be the twilight Saga!" she joked with a laugh.

314The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small laugh. "That's why I put sun Glasses on if its sunny, and I've just woken up." He grinned. "But, sadly, I have no sunglasses, and Wolves don't get packed for the beach." He chuckled softly.

315The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She laughed "Ya. Imagine a wolf wearing some sunglasses." She laughed leaning against the stone walls.

316The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Yeah, me too. And it's not really a good thought... That'll look really weird.." He grinned.

317The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ya.. Well anything else besides crouching in a corner of the cave today?" She questioned.

318The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He shook his head. "I know we should stay low. But we could check around the Area. Hide our scents somewhere away from the cave." He said. "So, if Ren does come for us, our scent would lead him away from us." He said. And another good reason. Since Vendetta was in heat, Ren would sure follow that scent. And it lasts longer in the air, than the normal Wolf scent.

319The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Okay sounds good." She said her tail twitching in eexcitement.

320The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He stood up, "We'll head out soon." He said. "But let me wake up." He said, giving a tired grin.

321The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She nodded in agreement before standing and forcinf herself outside. The light burned her sensitive eyes. Her heat scent was strong and she barely noticed. She let off a soft sigh sitting down in the warm ground. Her eyes just stared at the ground. She was thinking about her brother and everyone else.. Im sorry she said in her mind.

322The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He hated to admit it, but he was pretty happy that vendetta went outside the Cave. her Heat was really strong. He'd be pretty angry at himself if it got the better of him. It was for her safety anyway's. He stood up, stretching, and cleaned his fur.

(A few minutes later.)

Zenith padded out the cave. "Read?" he asked with a tilt of his head.

323The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked up with a faint smile "Yes." She arose her tail low to limit the scent from spreading to farther areas.

324The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:54 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He nodded, and began to head off to the direction away from the cave. Better off hiding their scent away from the cave.

325The Moon and the Stars - Page 13 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was walking close beside him. She felt safe atound him now knowing he isnt just a rogue. Hes a friend. she thought to herself. "You know... You didnt have to help me." She pointed out looking at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next