Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 20]

401The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"You didnt scare me." She said tail curled over her clit. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she got comfortable in the bedding. Though she was tired she couldnt sleep. They had been playing in that river for a long time so it was already darknening outside.

402The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No, I am sorry." He repeated. "I don't exactly want you to feel uncomfortable like that." He said.

403The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I know.. Its fine." She smiled ro herself.

404The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"But.. I'd be careful.. that scent really gets to me.." He said, smiling sheepishly. He rested his head on his paws, yawning.

405The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I know." She replied softly.

406The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:27 am

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He only heard half of what she said. Because he was already fast asleep. His breathing soft.

407The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:36 am

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She had a bit of trouble sleeping and it was long before she dozed off. Her chest rising and falling softly as well.

408The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:47 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

*Hours later*

Zenith yawned, slowly waking up from his sleep. He blinked open his eyes, giving out a long stretch as he sat up, and glanced around the Cave.

409The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

It was her turn to sleep in and she was sprawled out her chest rising and falling. The cave was dark little light coming in. She was in the far back where it was the darkest.

410The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave another stretch, looking around once more. He could barely see Vendetta in the shadows. But her silver pelt pointed her out. He quietly slipped out, and into the fresh air of the new day.

411The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

It wasn't long before she awoken her body stiff and sore. Her ears twitched as she went outside grabbing the dry clothes and going behind the cave. Shee changed into human form feeling a lot less at stiff. She rubbed the back of her head as she sat on the side of the cave. She wasn't even thinking about Zenith she just wanted to relax.

412The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:36 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He had taken clothes, and went to the Lake, before changing into his Human form. He lazily walked to a Over-Hanging ledge, jutting out above the Lake. He sat at the edge, just staring into the Lake as the Sun steadily raised into the sky.

413The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She sighed standing up sticking her hands in her pockets as she began walking. She didn't exactly know where she was going she just wanted to relax. Zenith was gone for now so she decided to walk to.

414The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:04 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

As the Sun was just above the horizon, Zenith- who was just laying on his back, sat up, yawning softly, and stretching from the small rest he had. He looked around, before standing up, but he didn't move from the over hang. If he sat anymore, he would probably fall asleep.

415The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:12 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was a couple miles away by now and she was simply looking around a sigh escaping. "Well.." She said leaning against a tree. She rubbed her head tugging at the small nots in her hair. She took off her black covered and socks her toes wiggling as she felt the cool ground.

416The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Zenith gave a small sigh, walking along the shore, before taking a long route. He decided to slowly make his way back to the Cave. See if Vendetta had woken up. But he decided to take a long way back. Just to get to know the place.

417The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

The dirt was cool and she took the time to just relax. She chewed at her fingernails as she remain wondering if zenith was back. A sigh escaped her throat as she looked up at the sky.

--------------

Ren snarled at the wolf who gave him the news "How dare you?! Why didn't you follow them or at least call backup?" He snarled leaping at the wolf latching his jaws around the wolfs throat. The wolf squealed "I am sorry!" He cried. Ren just growled biting down and breaking the wolfs neck "Well than.. They couldn't be to far..?"

418The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:27 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He gave a small yawn. He stayed in his human form for the just cause of it would take him longer to get to the Cave. And he needed the walk.

He soon started to see familiar grounds, and gave the state of him being near the cave.

419The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:57 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

V arose whiling her hands and fitting on her socks and shoes once more. Instead of heading back she continued walking looking around the unfamiliar forests. Perhaps.. Zenith might be happy if I leave.. After all I don't want him to go crazy. she sighed to herself.

420The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After about 15 minutes, he got back to the Cave, and to his surprise, Vendetta was gone. He frowned softly, looking away. "V?" He called out. Sure, she probably went for a walk. But with Ren hunting them, he could not help but be concerned. He stayed still, listening out for any unnatural sounds. "V?" He called out again.

421The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:27 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She was far and going in a unknown direction. She could smell nothing, but pine and though she knew she wasn't going towards her old camp she just was doing what came to her. Though staying with Zenith was nice she understood how it pained him to be around her. Her heat affected him and she didn't want to harm him because of his natural reactions.

422The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:38 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned walking a little ways out of the clearing where the cave was. "V?!" He called. Where on earth did she go? He cupped his hands over his mouth. "V!" He shouted, hearing his voice echo.

423The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

V cringed as she heard her name in the distance. She sighed changing into her wolf form. Though what she didnt think was the fact her scent was very strong. Her tail was low so it did fade the scent a bit as she continued walking "What am I doing.. I know. Its so he doesnt have to worry about me. He brought me this far." She sighed hoping he would just forget about her.

424The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

After a good while if calling, it was clear Vendetta could not hear him where did she go. He gave a small sigh, and soon headed back to the Cave in hopes she was just taking a very long walk.

425The Moon and the Stars - Page 17 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"No.. I can't!" She finally came to her senses churning around. "I hope I'm making the right decision.." She sighed giving a long howl before racing back in the direction of the den.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next