Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Moon and the Stars

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 20]

76The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:35 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"As I said before. I was surprised I took you down so easily.. I would have thought you'd put up more of a vicious fight that that." He said.

77The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I was .. Not exactly ready. Once I'm in a that lock I kind of give up.." She said embarrassed slightly.

78The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He frowned, tilting his head. "Oh... The Throat Lock?" He asked. He smiled sheepishly. "I only do that for defensive." He said. "If I was being Hostile, or wanted to rape you, I'd have bit deeper." He said. Making sure that she knew he could trust him.

79The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

Her face went grim a bit "Hmm.. But honestly I probably would have killed you if you hadn't done that. I could tell you weren't being in the kill mood because the grip wasn't strong enough to choke.." She said blowing a strand of hair away from her face.

80The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah... You're kind.." He said with a sceptical look. "And no.. I know some places to bite wolves to Paralyse them for a moment." He said. "I guess it worked on you." He laughed good naturally.

81The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She growled "Oh well enough talk about yesterday.." She said finding that there wasn't exactly much to talk about, bit strange long and killing each other.

82The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:59 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He padded off behind a large cluster of trees and bushes hidden behind the Shadows, and came back out in his Human form. "Well, I think its more normal for two humans to be talking. Not a Human and Wolf to talking." He said.

83The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Sorry my WiFi sucks XP)

She smiled "Eh it wasn't bad, but I have to agree it way more natural, but I must say I barely know what 'normal' is." Shet said with a corny look.

84The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her for a moment, thinking to himself. "You're right in a somewhat way." he said in away. "But, in this world. Nothing is normal.. There is always something fucked up with it." He said with a small grin.

85The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:12 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Lol, I know how you feel.)

86The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Ya XD Normal is not in my dictionary.)

87The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"I'm one of those things. I can never make up my mind. If I were to run away from this pack what would happen? If I stay what is asshole became my mate?" She paused "Well actually I think I know what I would pick." She said with a grin.

88The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:19 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Now that I think about it, nearly all Packs I know of has a Asshole thinking they are best." He said. He then looked at her. "Oh? What choice would you pick?" He asked.

89The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She looked at him with look of are you stupid "I would run." She said letting out a sigh. She kicked at the ground softly looking back up at him "Ever thought of having a pack?"she said her eyes curious.

90The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He looked at her for a moment. He then sighed. "I did... When I was really young." He sighed. "But, with me spying on Packs.. gaining information of them... I just ain't that type of Wolf to follow laws of a pack." He said. He then crossed his arms. "You'll run.. Where to?" He asked.

91The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Somewhere with hot guys, duh." She said with a laugh "I don't really know.." She said leaning on her arm.

92The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:49 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Ah, Hot guys. What is it with you Girls and Hot Guys..." He said with a roll of his eyes. But he was showing a small smile. "It kinda scares all of us Guys.

93The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Hey I was just messing around! Who is gonna like me? Every guy I meet will end up with their face chopped off." She said smiling. She let out a sigh "Well... Have you ever 'liked' someone?" She said wondering he would even answer such a question.

94The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He was speechless at her question. Has he ever liked any Girl? He didn't even know himself. He gave a small sigh. "No.. Not exactly." He said. "Want to stay like that until I find the right girl." He said with a small shrug. He then raised his eyebrows. "Wait.. I'm a guy.. You've met me.. I still have my face." He said. "So that statement if officially false." He smirked.

95The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Shut up doesn't mean you won't lose it!" She said defensively. It only crossed her mind twice that he was a rogue and he is a enemy, but she pushed it away. It was nice to talk with him.

96The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

He rolled his eyes, laughing softly. "Okay, clam down." He said. "Jesus, you really have a short temper, don't ya?" He asked.

97The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

She grinned punching his shoulder "I handy noticed my temper is short. " she said with a playful growl.

98The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:05 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

"Oh... you didn't?" He asked with a small grin. "Well, now you do." He said with a small tease in his voice.

99The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:29 pm

Metsä

Metsä
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Sorry I was busy)

"Ever heard of sarcasm?" She said her chin heald high .

100The Moon and the Stars - Page 4 Empty Re: The Moon and the Stars Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:34 pm

TheRedJoker

TheRedJoker
Co-Conspirator
Co-Conspirator

(Nah, it's alright! We all have things to do.)

"Aye, I have. But I ain't fond of it." He joked softly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next