Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need somebody to trust

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1I need somebody to trust Empty I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed as he walked on the forest path. He had just moved back to the rural town of Morrisville, well he wouldn't even call it a town more like some houses bunched together. The day was a little cloudy and misty as he got closer to the spring. He was no ordinary 18 year old guy, he was a 18 year old werewolf with no pack and no one to trust with his secret of being a werewolf, he came back from Washington spending time with his family on a Indian reservation, and they finally told him the story of the tribe. Thats when his body started changing, he got taller and packed on more muscle. Then came the short temper and shaking, his friends thought he was on steroids but the couldn't find anything that said he as buying it. One day he snapped and changed with unbearable heat and hair growing everywhere except his head and he grew four feet and sharp teeth and a tail, he became the wolf. He was Alpha Cole...

2I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Is it okay if I join. If so I would have to join later

3I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Thats fine with me)

4I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Would you like my character to be a werewolf as well?)

5I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Its up to you. I wouldn't mind if it was a male or a female.

6I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:08 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison was walking on the same dirt path. She glanced around at her surroundings as one foot followed the other, over hanging branches grown above from trees that loomed over head. She kept her senses open for danger as well of the sounds of the breeze that blew her hair from her face. She was a werewolf but one without a pack, she was considered an Omega, or well that's what she thought of herself. She had learned real wolves that had left their pack or didn't have one were called Omegas so that was what she called herself. She was alright with not having a pack but she felt lonly and empty inside. She was to buried in her thoughts that she hadn't realized she had walked into a man until it wae to late.

7I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole ran his hand through his semi blonde hair and sighed then the scent hit him and his senses where on fire. His eyes burnt and his body was on high alert, it was another werewolf. By that moment a "Oof" came out of him and a shoulder ran into his chest, he let out a small groan in annoyance. "Watch it" he said grumpily then when he saw it was a girl "Oh im sorry" he said blushing slightly "I should of watched where i was going" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

8I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison landed on the ground with a thud followed by a voice demanding her to watch where she was going. She felt bad before he suddenly changed his tone of voice toward her"Its fine, It was my fault" she sighed before pushing herself back to her feet and brushing the dirt off her clothes. When she looked up her eyes met his and that's when it hit her, the scent, he was a werewolf. Did he know she was a werewolf to? She suddenly became nervous but tried not to show it.

9I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed and continued blushing as the girl got up and dusted herself off he felt horrible for treating a girl like that. When they met eyes it became clear that she knew he was a werewolf he flared his nostrils to catch her scent she was nervous he sighed. "No need to be nervous, i know what you are" he said softly his senses on high alert.

10I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison knew the man was larger and was still nervous if he would attack,"I know what you are too" she admitted not meeting his eyes. She sighed before speaking again,"If this is your territory I didn't know" she explains.

11I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed "Im not gonna hurt you, yes you are in my territory but im the only werewolf here." he admitted. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and he noticed she was submissive acting. "Its alright, do you want to start a pack with...me?" he asked sighing slightly.

12I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:19 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison raised an eyebrow at him, she was surprised. There werent a lot of werewolves around here beside her brothers pack and she had refused to join. She smiled with a nod,"I will" she answered.

13I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole a small smile played on his lips as she raised an eyebrow. A small glint of emotion showed in his blue green eyes as she said yes. "Well what might be your name, i have to know the name of my right flank" he said with humor "Im Cole, by the way"

14I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison smiled at his small joke,"Allison" she answered, heer dark brown eyes showed a hint of emotion for her new Alpha,"Dobyou camp some where around here?" She asked forcing the emotion to hude for noe.

15I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled "Well Allison, i live just a mile from her in a cabin if you want you can stay with me if you want and we can get to know eachother better." he said his blue green eyes sparkling with humor and emotion's curled in his stomach making his body warm and his stomach fluttery it was new to him.

16I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:57 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison couldn't help but crane her neck so she could look back at the direction she came from. That direction lead to her brothers house, she hated it there and every day she wanted to run away. Turning back to face Cole she smiled,"Let's go" she answered.

17I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled "Do you want to go wolf or human?" he asked he hadn't been in his wolf form forever, well since his first change that is.

18I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:58 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison had a playful smile on her lips,"I'll rrace you" she challenged. She could find his house from how strong his scent got, the strongest scent lead her to his house. With out warning she shifted into a large white wolf and disapeared into the shadows of the trees.

19I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

"Challenge accepted" he said and he shifted into his wolf form which was a chocolate brown wolf with white eyes and he sprinted after her quickly catching up to his right hand wolf he went faster to where she was at his right flank "Like it should to be" he said in her head his voice deep like an Alpha's voice should be

20I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison looked at the large male and suddenly felt so powerless she alseeo had a feeling that churned in her stomach. It was a good feeling. "Have some fun" she replied mentally to him before nipping his ear in a flirting way before running ahead.

21I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole grumbled and smirked as she nipped at his ear. His stomach lurched and felt fluttery again he licked her cheek slightly when he sprinted after her. They were getting closer to his cabin so he slowed to a quick trot he kept his white eyes one her watching how graceful she moved.

22I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:55 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

For a moment her white tail lifted in the air when wind hit her fur. For just a quick moment the Alpha could get a peek of her pussy before her tail covered it once more. She slowed into a trot before matching her pace with his. From the silence she went into thouh when she would have to shift again to human and wouldn't have clothes on.

23I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole growled lustfully to him self as he saw her pussy, but he shook his head slightly. He looked at her as he was getting ready to shift back to human then stopped him self he was going to be nude.. What would she think? "Erm we can shift in different spots if you want" he said hopping she wouldn't he already wanted her now but he would even more so when she stood nude in-front of him

24I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison nodded,"I'll shift over there but I'm going to need clothes" she pointed out. She thought the man was hot but she needed to know him better before they got serious, she had a feeling they would.

25I need somebody to trust Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled and ran the oppeset direction and ran to his sisters house and ran to barrow several pairs of jeans and t-shirts and undergarments with her permission of course, Allison and Nina looked the same size so she should fit in the cloths he brung. He shifted and set the cloths out so she could find them and he ran into the cabin and put on underwear and some basketball shorts and he walked outside

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum