Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need somebody to trust

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed his warm breath fanning her wet pussy. He smirked slightly and buried his tounge into her pussy wiggling his tounge around and he rubbed her clit with his fingers.

52I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison couldn't hold back if her life depended on it,"Cole!" She exclaimed her knuckles turning white as she grasped the sheets tighter. Her chest rose and fell in heavy breaths of pleassure,"C-cole don't stop!" She panted.

53I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole snickered softly, finally he made her cry out his name! But that wasn't good enough from him he want her to scream out his name so he put a finger in with his tounge and fingered her while he was eating her out and playing with her clit.

54I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison swallowed back a cry when one of his fingers thrusted inside her while his tongue slithered in her pussy. Her cunt gave off so much heat her thighs began to sweat with the effort. "Cole!" She scream as she climxed, clear fluids dripping down his finger, wome or it dripping into his mouth.

55I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole looked at her and licked his lips and positioned himself to wear his tip was at her entrance. "Are you ready babe?" he asked huskily his eyes holding hers.

56I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison looked up at him tired and breathing heavily. When his tip brushed herpussy she had the instincts to roll over and let him fuck her like a wolf would but she forced herself not to,"Please just fuck me baby" she whispered.

57I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked and eased him self in her waiting for her to get used to his size then moving his hips he groaned softly she felt amazing perfect fit her warmth wrapped around his cock was amazing.

58I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:21 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison gasped when his cock entered her tight pussy,"Harder, Cole faster!" She screamed followed by loud moans.

59I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole obeyed pounding her pussy moaning her name. He lent down and licked up her body teasing her nipple before kissing her deeply.

60I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison panted but stopped when she felt his lips against hers. She slid her tongue into his mouth wanting to explore every inch of it. Sightly bucking her hips she could feel herself about to climax once more.

61I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sped up if it was possible because he felt his climax building he put his tounge in her mouth his tounge dancing with hers. He moaned softly as his climax was here but he held it off waiting for Allison to cum first.

62I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:48 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison gaspex,"Cole" she breahed as she reached her climax, cumming on his cock. She was so tired from climaxing twice she wanted his cum,"Your turn baby" she teased pushing her lips to his again bracing herself for his cum.

63I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole moaned loudly and came inside her "Oh Allison" he moaned and he rode the waves of pleasure his body shuddering as it finally came to a stop. He collapsed on her trying to keep most of his weight on his elbows. He panted softly and then kissed her briefly "I love you" he said covering her neck and shoulders with soft kisses.

64I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alison slightly panted, her eyes glowing with lust, "I love you too" she whispered. She was surprised she had refused her body from flipping over when he fucked although every instinct told her to mate like a wolf.

65I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled softly as she returned his love. "Ready for round two" he said his eyes sparkling slightly as he slowly shifted to his black and white wolf form. He blinked and darted out of the cabin swiftly waiting for her in the shadows.

66I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison bit her lip and nodded and was surprised to see him shift. She could finally give into her instincts and get fucked like a wolf. She walked out of the house and shifted before following Cole by scent. Her pussy already growing wet.

67I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole inhaled softly scenting her wetness he growled in anticipation as his thick canine cock grew hard and his tip poked out of his sheath slightly. He sat down in a moon lit clearing his white eyes scanning his surroundings

68I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

As Allison stepped out into the clearing, the moonlight made her white coat ripple. She slowly walked in front of Cole, her tail held high, as she teasingly circled him. At the sight of his even larger wolf cock she shuddered in delight.

69I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled a wolfy smile as he saw her coat ripple into the moonlight. He inhaled again her wetness made his mouth water as he saw her tail was high. He smirked as stood and got behind her and licking her folds quickly teasingly.

70I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison's eyes lit up with lust as she felt a low growl rise in her throat. If she were human it would have been a moan. She glanced back at Cole and couldn't help but grin her pussy against his muzzle.

71I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Coles white eyes glittered with hidden humor. He let out a hot breath on her pussy lips and tilted his large head so he could lap at her walls. His thick cock was fully hard and fully exposed he growled and vibrated his tounge inside her pussy.

72I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison's body gave a massive shudder as his breath hit her wet pussy. She wanted his cock in her so badly. She gave out a soft whimper and looked at him with pleading eyes, "I need you need you now" she told him mentally.

73I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked and barked slightly and nuzzled her tail out of the way gently. He mounted her thrusting inside her half way then pulling out, he did this multiple times teasing her making her wetter.

74I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:28 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison wanted his cock deep inside her so badly, she was extremly horny at this point. She slightly backed into him more while bucking her hips wanting more of his wolfy dick.

75I need somebody to trust - Page 3 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked slight and plunged himself inside her soaked pussy reaching her womb and her g-spot at the same time. He growled in pleasure and humped her fast and hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum