Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need somebody to trust

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:11 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison took the clothes and shifted. She wore skinny jeans and a blank tank top that easily showed off her large breasts. Walking up to him she smiled,"Nice abbs" she teased running her fingers along his stomach as she passed him and walked into the cabin.

27I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled as she walked up to him she looked amazing he had no clue on how he was going to focus on getting to know her better with her looking like that. He suppressed a groan of pleasure as she ran a finger up his torso a silver of emotion showed in his eyes and he got that fluttery feeling in the pit of his stomach again.

28I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison waited until Cole was in the house before walking up to him,"What was that in your eyes" she teased standing close enough to him that her breasts brushed against his chest.

29I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:31 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole sighed and he flared his nostrils reflexively to catch her scent. He closed his eyes "Im not sure Allison" he said is voice soft and unsure.

30I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:37 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison bit her lip her stomach twisted and turned when she was so close to Cole she started to wish she stayed naked in front of him when she shifted, she would do ot next time they were wolves. She crossed her arms fogetting the subject,"What should we do now?" She asked.

31I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole scratched the back of his neck and smiled softly "get to know each-other better" he stooped of her and grabbed her putting her on his shoulder and running up the stair to his room and flopping her on the bed softly he laughed and smirks

32I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison laughed when he picked her up and let her fall onto his bed. She tucked her hands behind her head before looking up at Cole,"So, my favorite color is blue, dogs are my favorite animal, my brothers are ass holes...." she teased before letting her spahgetti straps fall down her shoulders.

33I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:02 am

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled "Well my favorite color is green, my favorite animal is a puma, im the old of 6, my sister is the only one who lives in Morrisville that's part of my family the rest live on the Indian Reservation" he said swallowing hardly as he saw the straps of her tang top fall off. "And im really attracted to you" he added softly

34I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:15 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison smiled,"Well at least we have something in common" she said pushing herself so she was on her knees on the bed. Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him onto the bed with her. Her shyness when she first met Cole was gone and was over taken by lust for him. She pulled him on top of her before looking up at him.

35I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's eyes widened as she admitted that she had feelings for him to he smiled softly as she got up on her knees wrapping her arms around his neck. His eyes darkened with lust but his cheeks showed his blush as she pulled him on top of her. He lent down and kissed her and switched to where she was straddling his hips his growing erection on her leg, his eye showed need and lust.

36I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison smiled,"Cole I need you" she whispered in his year before feeling his hard on rest on her leg. It turned her on more so she reached her hand down to his thigh before slowly massagin his dick through his pants.

37I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole closed his eyes and sighed softly as she massaged his dick through his pants, he refused to let the groan of pleasure escape from his lips he wasn't a guy who showed his emotions easily. He slowly snaked a hand up her shirt brushing her nipple with his thumb and cupping her breast in his hand, perfect fit.

38I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison bit her lip as his warm hands cupped one of her breasts she could feel her pussy become wet when his thumb brushed over her nipple. She could feel her nipples become hard at his touch. She gulped before looking up at him whhile she slid her hand down his pants. She flashed a sly smile when his hard cock rested in her hand, she teasingy stroked the base of the hard flesh.

39I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled at her and brung her shirt above her head. He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt her small hand on his dick his eyes met hers and he lent up and place his warm mouth on her nipple and sucked softly and flicking his tounge on her nipple.

40I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:51 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison choked back a moan, she let out a stiffled sigh instead. She would not be the first one to give into the pleassure that ripped at her body like claws. She had the urge to slid her hand down her own pants instead but she resited and co tinued stroking his cock. Allison slowly un zipped his pwnts and pulled them down to his knees with one hand while the other gripped the sheets.

41I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole's other hand found its way to her pants and he unzipped them and pulled them down and stroked her pussy through her panties. He moved his mouth to the other nipple and used his hand to massage her other breast. The pleasure was unbearably sweet he bit back groans and moans as she stroked his cock instead he let out sharp inhales and long exhales

42I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:01 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison slightly began to pant he was trying to get her to make asound she could tell. Sh nearly moaned his name when his fingers grazed wlong her covered pussy but instead she pushed him over onto his back so she was on top. She kissed his neck and sent a trail of kisses down to his inner thigh. She smiled and slid off the bed. Kneeling by it she rested her elbows on the bed between his legs and pulled his pants the rest of the way. She teasingy grazed her fingers along his length determined to make him moan.

43I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smiled when she started to pant. He was taken by surprise when she pushed him to his back and kissed his neck then went to his thigh that almost made him go over the edge. He looked up at her with a lustful glint in his eyes. He closed his eyes and grind his teeth together when she ran a finger up his length. The groans where building up he sighed softly.

44I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Alisson smiled,"C'mon Cole just let it out" she whispered, her warm breath hitting his cock. She could tell he was holding it back as much as she was. She leaned foward and gave the head of his cock a kis before teasingly running her fingers along it aain.

45I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole smirked "Not until you do sweetheart" he said smiling until her warm breath fluttered his on his cock and she kissed his tip and then running her fingers down his length again. He clenched his teeth and fisted the bed sheets holding back everything.

46I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:29 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison smiled,"We'll see about that" she said before leaning foward again and wrapping her soft lips around his hard length. She glanced up at him before she began to bob her head.

47I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole could not take it any more, he dug the heels of his hands into his eyes and let out a long moan as she wrapped her soft lips around his cock. He looked at her in defeat and the her smirked and groaned softly as she bobbed her head.

48I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison snickered giving his cock a couple more bobs of her head before releasing it from her mouth. She smiled and climbed up his body meeting him at his lips.

49I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole groaned through his teeth one last time before kissing her back and tugging off her panties and laying her on her back and kiss her one last time then leaving a trail of kisses down her body and he looked up at her and he licked her clit softly

50I need somebody to trust - Page 2 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:52 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison balled her hand i fists and shut her eyes so sh wouldn't have to see Cole eassuring her. She wasn't going to give in as easy as Cole did. She opened her mouth but nothing escaped her lipd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum