Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need somebody to trust

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:33 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison raised her muzzle hut clenched her teeth holding back a loud howl of pleassure. She grinded her pussy against his large cock as he hit her g-spot.

77I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Argos

Argos
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Cole howled in pleasure and his knot beginning to grow. He pumping into her pussy hard and face as his pleasure mounted on itself.

78I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison couldn't suppress the urge to let out a howl of pleasure when she felt his knot sweeping in her pussy. She pushed against the male wanting him deeper.

79I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Is this dead?)

80I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Bro, you should chill out

Cole growled lowly and he felt his knot slipped into her and he howls in pleasure as his pre cum leaked out as a signal of the coming storm of cum getting ready to explode into her tight womb. This was the highlight of his night.

81I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison felt a growl of eassure rising deep within her throat when she felt his knot grow, followed by pre cum. She prepared herself for what to come, wanting it so badly. She felt her own orgasimrising.

82I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Cole growled slightly as it lead up to a howl as his orgasm hit him like a brick wall. Wave after wave hit him he though he would never stop cumming. But when it stopped it left him in spasms and heavy breathing.

83I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison felt her orgasm wash over her when she felt his cum explode inside her. She howled along with him as pleasure ripped through her body. She lowered her voice to growl as the last bit of his white seed was squirted into her. When he finished she was left panting.

84I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Cole slowly changed to his human form and he laid down and tried to calm his frantic pants. He shivered slightly as the cold ground touched his hot sweaty back. "Oh Allison, that was amazing." he said sighing softly.

85I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:28 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison changed back into her human form before crawling on top of him. She laid her head on his chest, letting her black hair roll down his chest and onto the ground. "Cole," she said softly catching her breath,"I love you."

86I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Cole smiled and moved his tired arms to her back rubbing it in circles slightly. "I love you more Ally" he said his voice getting the sexy sleepy sound slightly.

87I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison blushed when he told her he loved her and the fact that he gave her a nickname, she found it cute. She stretched out her neck so she could kiss his lips briefly before settling her head back down onto his chest. She listened as his rapid heart grew back to the normal pace with each breath, she found it relaxing.

88I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:58 am

Argos-Is-Back

Cole sighed softly his body worn out and slowly starting to relax. "Do ypu want to go to the cabin Ally?"he asked running his long fingers through her soft hair.

(Do u want to start a new rp with me aboit two guys that have feelings for eachother and they don't know that both of them a gay and they eventually have the guts to talk to one another at a party??)

89I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:02 am

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sure)

Allison nods sliding off Cole so he could stand up himself.

90I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Cole stood up and smirked and picked her up and started walking towards their cabin

91I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:29 pm

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Allison wrapped her arms around his neck pressing herself against his body as he walked. When they made it to the cabin she pressed her lips against his.

92I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Argos-Is-Back

When they got to the cabin Cole climbs up the stairs and lays Allison on the bed and kisses her forehead and climbs in beside her.

93I need somebody to trust - Page 4 Empty Re: I need somebody to trust Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Argos-Is-Back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum