Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chemistry of Mating
Please login or Register to enjoy the full access to the forum!
Chemistry of Mating
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemistry of Mating

An 18+ Role Playing Forum

Latest topics

» The State of this Forum
by Ellipse Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 am

» Space Kablooey (Same storyline as the book I'm writing)
by OscillatingPheonix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 am

» A Howle In The Dark (W/Kitty8MyPie)
by Kitty8MyPie Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

» Craving A Love Story
by Kitty8MyPie Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

» Unfortunate News
by Kibas Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:27 pm

» The Trees They Beckon {OPEN}
by TheRedJoker Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am

» A Robbery Gone Right?
by kianashea14 Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

» Predator Becomes Prey ((W/Azure))
by Wolfen_Moon Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:23 pm

» Anthro Rain ((W/Metsä
by Wolfen_Moon Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

I forgot my password

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowed In (Male Werewolf or creature needed)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam just shrugged as he cooked his food, "I was going to check how the pack was doing with the females," he replies before serving his food on a plate. "When we go back O want to meet your family," he suddenly said, "I want to meet he two people that created such a beautiful woman."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She nodded and nuzzled into his back, stopping when he mentioned her family. She smiled brightly," I'd love that... But wouldn't they question the big belly or the birth of a child after just a short time... And no, I'm not leaving my baby anywhere or with anyone else." She looked to the food then her stomach suddenly convulsed." A-Adam..." She choked out before running to the sink, emptying all of what she just ate into it. She whimpered, dry heaving after her stomach was empty." Shit... That sucked..." She groaned.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam was about to answer when Arianna suddenly ran to the sink. He quickly set the plate down before coming to her aid. Holding her hair back, and rubbing her upper back, he helped her through it before smiling. "I hope that was morning sickness," he said before kissing the back of her neck, "I think you're pregnant."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna gasped for breath and quickly grabbed a cup, washing out her mouth before spitting. She smiled back at him and turned slowly, holding her belly." I hope so too... Well, maybe not. That sucked." She giggled and tackled him in a hug." We did it! Is the smell gone? Did it work? Can you hear a heart beat or anything?" She smiled excitedly and pecked his cheek before blinking." Oh no... Adam, none of my clothes will fit around the belly..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam paused, his nostrils slightly flaring as he brought in her scent, "No more scent. Nothing but yourself, which sme great by the way," he pointed out playfully before shaking his head, "No, I can't hear it's heartbeat, not yet anyway," he answered. He wraps his arms around her before sighing, "I guess we have to go shopping the ," he admitted, he never had been in the city and he knew he wouldn't enjoy it but he knew Arianna needed the clothes.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna smiled brightly." It worked! Thank god. Should we tell the pack...?" She bit her lip and looked down at her belly, rubbing it gently." You can tell if it's... Okay, right? What if doesn't live or what if it's deformed or something." She whined, every first time mother fear breaking into her mind. She hugged her belly then snuggled up to Adam." My mom may have some clothes... Or the town. We don't have to get anything fancy. Big shirts and sweatpants will work. I just want to make sure I'm warm... So the baby doesn't get sick or anything..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam raised an eyebrow but gave her a short laugh, "Relax Arianna, it's only the first day," he reminded her. "I don't think going to your mom would be the best idea. You just said so yourself, how would we explain the big belly. Then we would have to explain why the baby is growing so fast."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

She but her lip and nodded," But I can't drag you away from your pack and into the city... I'll run to town and grab some large shirts... Maybe say my husband needs some new ones. I can lie." She nodded again and huffed, collapsing against him. She suddenly felt exhausted.

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam tucked his hand below her knees before lifting her into his arms. He brought her into the living room and settled her on the couch before tucking a blanket around her. "You know, one day I hope you won't have to lie about that. About me being your husband," he admits as he sits down on the floor beside the couch, looking up at her with his goofy smile.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Arianna squeaked when he picked her up, her arms wrapping around him tightly. She squirmed on the couch and turned to look down at him. She raised a brow then blinked." My husband? Did you just... Tell me you're going to marry me. Or does me mating with you... Make me your husband?" She reached down and stroked his cheek." I love you..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

Adam smiled before shaking his head, "No mating doesn't make me your husband, us wolves have a little more class than that Arianna," he teased before giving her lips a brief kiss. "I hope to one day marry you, but not right now." He reached up to the hand that was on his cheek before taking it in his and holding it, "I love you too."

(I'm back XD)

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// IVE MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH XD

Arianna giggled and shrugged." Well I'm a human and we do things a lot differently than you wolves." She smiled against his lips then tilted her head." Do you guys even have last names? I'd like our baby to have yours... Even if we aren't married. Yet." She winked and squeezed his hand, sighing contently. She squirmed back and patted the couch." Would big daddy like to join me on the couch~?"

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Haha, I missed you too, I've been dying to roleplay like all week.)

Adam hesitated as if he were trying to remember his last name, "Booker," he finally replied before sitting down beside her and wrapping an arm around her. "I rarely ever have to use it, I don't remember the last time I said before today," he adds with a small smile.

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Same here! You think we can make another thread? I'm feeling naughty, more than motherly... Maybe something a little different~.

Arianna waited for him to say it then smiled brightly." Arianna Booker sound nice." She purred and snuggled up to him, rubbing her belly. She took his hand and set it on her belly, nuzzling into his neck." You think we'll be home by the time the baby comes? I'd hate to travel with a little baby in the freezing cold..."

ColorIsKey

ColorIsKey
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

(Sure, want to figure out what to do in the chat?)

Adam liked the sound of his last name after her first, it sounded perfect. Like a song to his ears. "I think we'll be home before the baby is born. Besides if it's a werewolf like me then it'll be warm enough to travel, if it's human then if we have to travel it'll be in layers for the little baby."

Jazzy

Jazzy
What The Hell Man
What The Hell Man

// Totally!

Arianna looked down at her belly and stroked it gently, biting her lip." Werewolf or not, I want to take care of my baby. Do they grow up as fast as they grow inside..." She frowned." Would you care if it was human...?" She hugged her belly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum